[God You're a Liar] Chapter 9.2: A Pet

 Even though it was cupped between long fingers and stimulated with a little strong force, all that overflowed from the mouth was flirtatious high notes.

 

Ah, hmmm, ...... ya ...... breasts, only ....…

 

You make a nice noise when they play with you. Doesn't it make you feel good? You look like you're melting.

 

The warmth of the water and his caresses make my skin glisten and rise in response to the warmth of the water and his caresses.

 

...... No, you might not call it a caress. I'm not sure there's any affection put into it, because I suspect there isn't.

 

I finally realized that recently.

 

I'm not going to be able to say that the way he touched me was akin to loving a pet.

 

He's always been both forceful and gentle.

 

He is exquisitely good at discerning between my verbal resistance and what I really don't want to do.

 

He's casually concerned about our condition and lets us have basic freedom, although limited to the boxed-in area.

 

I was quite confused at first.

 

If he wanted to devour my body, what he could exactly was by locking me up in the bedroom or tying me to the bunk, and that would serve his purpose. So why, I wondered, would he prepare a hot spring for me or let me help him with the housework when it would only get in the way?

 

While I hadn't been here long, I wondered if I was really connected to him in some way, or if we were fated to be together.

 

That's why I was so excited to see if he would dote on me ...... even though we hadn't even met for a short period of time.

 

I couldn't get a good sense of distance, and my heart was filled with a mixture of great confusion and faint crushes.

 

In the midst of all this, after a month of intense entanglement and a series of awkward conversations that went against that, we finally came to a conclusion after a month had passed since we arrived here.

 

That's what it's like to be a lapdog.

 

There were a few animals in the village that were not domestic animals, that were not useful for hunting, that were kept for the sole purpose of being loved. At the home of the village's wealthiest chief, his grandson was said to be raising small animals, and at the inn that stood three doors down from my father's tool shop, there was a large dog that served as both a bouncer and a signpost.

 

The innkeeper's dog was an obedient child who listened to her husband. I'm sure her husband was very fond of it, and I often saw him brushing and mooching it through its long hair.

 

 ...... I feel like the way I'm treated is similar to that dog......

 

It's easy to forget that he's not an ordinary man because he can see you and talk to you and touch you.

 

He's revered as a god.

 

I think he feeds me in the same way that a human would feed an animal. ...... It's odd to think of it that way.

 

It's not just a matter of how much time you have left on your hands, it's also a matter of how much time you have left on your hands. Even if I run away as quickly as I can, he catches me easily and holds me in his broad chest.

 

And he won't let go of me until he's satisfied. His attitude didn't change even when I pretended not to like it.

 

The way he touches me and the time it takes is completely at his whim.

 

Sometimes he mixes my hair into a mussed up mess, sometimes he rubs my cheeks with his hands. I've been rubbed on the buttocks, and my neck was licked incessantly.

 

...... I'm probably being let loose in this box garden just to be petted by him.

 

When humans love animals, they pet them, but they don't lick them.

 

When you think about it, 'treating them like animals' might be an extreme conclusion.

 

Maybe he actually likes me normally.

 

But there are a lot of things I don't think of as a lover.

 

He doesn't take my feelings into consideration, and no matter how much I resist, he completely ignores me.

 

The fact that more than once or twice a day I can build up to the very edge of near-coital intercourse, but it doesn't last until he's inside me himself. Where he pushes me to the limit with his fingers and tongue, and the action stops with a pout.

 

It's also the fact that we've never kissed on the mouth, even though the skin contact is too intense.

 

Come to think of it, ...... not even a single word of love. The only thing he has ever complimented me on is the texture of my skin or hair.

 

...... So surely this is his or her own way of loving people. Perhaps. Maybe.

 

He does this to me with a grooming gesture that is so dense you could mistake it for an affair, but it's just "grooming".

 

There's no love or trust there like a lover or a couple has.

 

I've been called a "companion" at times, but it wouldn't have really occurred to me if he hadn't been accompanied by his actions.

 

...... I now think that maybe that was just another one of his 'lies', just a play on words.

 

The theory that 'my previous life was a monk (Zeine's lover)' that I fantasized about when I first arrived here has completely faded and disappeared after living here for nearly a month.

I wasn't of such a carefree disposition that the 'lover of fate' delusion continued in this state. It was too much of a stretch.

 

It's only my selfishness that makes me feel lewdly good, and he's just enjoying the feel of my skin. He's just amused by my reaction.

 

---I didn't feel like that.

 

 

 

 

Tn: I don’t know why but I feel inexplicably sad for the female lead. To be honest, I hate these kinds of ambiguous relationships the most since I have a weak tolerance for ambiguity and prefer a straightforward take on relationships or maybe because these kinds of relationships induce a high amount of anxiety and stress and I’d rather NOT deal with that.

 Hopefully this "misunderstanding" would be cleared up soon *sniff*

Anyways, enough of my rant. I hope you liked this chapter!

 

Comments

  1. Up until now there has not been much in the plot but it's just 9 chapters so....
    *Sigh*
    Character development.... Where are you......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment