[Important News] Goddess, Help Me!

Hello, greetings to everyone.

I'm not posting any update today but here to bring important news to the readers of [Goddess, Help Me!]

This is just to inform everyone that starting February, I will be posting advanced updates of [Goddess, Help Me!] in my Patreon page. It's totally okay if you don't become a patreon since i will still continue to update once a month here in this blog. 

I terribly need all your support since aside from writing for fun, i still need funds for my studies TT^TT i'm a poor 'ol high school student, after all.

I'll definitely be ecstatic if you become one of my patreons and I would be grateful from the bottom of my heart.


From the author/translator that loves chocolates,
~Anjelly_Ace/sayalr


Support me on patreon!

Comments