[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 05: VS Hero of the Dragon Sword


Support me on Patreon!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

An advance chapter for everyone! The next one will be up next month, January 15. Merry Christmas, everyone~

Enjoy~
In the tense atmosphere, I gently looked out from behind Medismerut. There was a hole in the place where there were large double doors suitable for a majestic hall. It seems that the thick doors were broken by force.

The man who was the current offender for causing such destruction looked at the situation with a fearless smile.

The first thing that caught my eye was the strange weapon in his hand.

What is that? I wonder if I can say it was a big sword or a gigantic sword. [1]

The handle part is that of a sword’s handle, but the blade part is thick. The width seems to be about a cutting board. But maybe it’s more like “breaking” rather than “cutting”. I think the length of the sword and the hilt is not different from my height.

It seems that there is no doubt that it has a tremendous power for it carries a huge gain on the shoulder.

The man who owned it has a physique suitable for carrying such a big sword and wore armor used in covering different parts of his large body. He was tall and his muscles thick. The expression of wildness on his face also fit perfectly.

Something like a translucent string floated around the base of his legs, it was something magical. This was really a fantasy.

He suddenly looked at me and smiled.

Chills suddenly ran on my back.

It wasn’t as if I was observing leisurely!

It’s a carnivorous system. No doubt, a beast. A beast. If you are caught off guard, you will be bitten starting from your head then swallowed whole. He may look like a human but it’s contrary to that.

Medismerut, who quickly caught my gaze immediately blocked my line of sight.

“The dragon sword, Karyuu no Yuja?” [2]

“Oh, I’m looking forward. It seems I’ve become a celebrity.”

The sword was raised from the hero’s shoulder and rotated halfway in the air. He then smiled as he pushed and embedded it on the floor.

“I wanted to meet you, Demon King. I have a request. I want you to turn me into a demon.”



[The Hero of the Dragon Sword]

It was only recently that the demons have become a threat.

As soon as the demons invaded the human world, this man rode into the Demon World with a force that of a raging storm.

It’s not that he was just trying to get his hands dirty.

Based on the situation of the “Serious Hero”, information gathering was basic. I began the background investigation of the man immediately after receiving the first bout of news.

The information obtained was—

He had a childhood friend who he promised a future in a village where he was born and raised.

He then went to the outskirts of the village to escape said childhood friend, and he tried is hand at the legendary sword pierced on the earth, Karyuu no Yuja.

Because the legendary treasure sword was drawn out brilliantly from the earth in response to the passion of the young man, the young man was likened to a legendary hero and then left his home village.

At first, he (Medismerut) set up his subordinates but eventually lost.

In anticipation of the completion of their second plan of defeating the “Strait- laced hero”, Medismerut sneaked into the hero’s dream and created the figure of his childhood friend and another man. But the result of inducing anxiety was none and the reaction was not good enough.

Then, in the case of information manipulation I made a letter that spelled, “Lonely, I want to meet you. Go back home for I want to see your face.” And delivered it to the hero. Then on the contrary, the invasion speed of the hero rose.

--it seems that time is connected to last night around here.
Medismerut refrained from the bed, whilst watching the hero who sat down next to the big sword on the floor. The conversation between the two seems to have been crafted so as to not reach the hero.

The big door that was broken down was also first aided by Medismerut. I just put something like a film on it. The salon needs to be kept in an enclosed space. It seems the demons have a lot to worry about.

“It’s not a case of me closing in on a situation that’s so imminent.” He said.

“I have no face, I’m drowning…I couldn’t resist the goddess’ charm. I’m sorry for being such a useless servant.”

…I won’t deny that it seems I’ve ran into some sort of persuasion…

I wasn’t going to hit Medismerut but I let out a big sigh.

It seems the hero countermeasures are completely out of my head after saying “lend me wisdom”. Was it really okay to leave such a stupid Demon King?

“So, why is it that you want to become a demon?” Medismerut asked the hero.

“Human thoughts are hard to understand.” He said “I’m going to ask you a question on the fast ball.”

“Leave it to your will—hold on.”

He was stopped when he opened his mouth with the intention of asking. I want to respect my will to the fullest, but I looked out of place when the god worshiper and the opposing hero spoke directly with each other. I was defeated by the oozing pressure and gave it up.

In other words, the Devil King called on the Hero.

“Honestly answer. Hero, why do you want to become a demon?”

“Do I talk about it altogether? It seems you already know about this, but it’s fine… there’s a cute little girlfriend over here, what’s your name? are you also a devil? Are you the demon king’s favorite?”

“When did I give permission to run your mouth? You can only answer my question in obedience waving your tail like a beast.”

“I’m talking to her. Well, are those clothes the preference of the demon king? I’m more of a guy that likes a short hem with the chest open.”

Was it just my imagination or did I really see blue veins on the temples of Medismerut?

“Shut up! The human style is clever and is highly regarded!”

“I don’t like it when a man screams at me, it’s not funny at all. Even a young girl would think so.”

“You…do you really want to be chopped to pieces?”

I don’t feel like talking…

“Me-san”

“…hah.”

Medismerut immediately suppresses his anger. Apparently, it was one of the small traps that took his thoughts.

Taking a deep breath, the Demon King asked the hero again.

The hero then slumped his shoulders and looked up at them.

“Well, I don’t think I could turn you into a demon without any valid reason.”
It may have taken a little time but the man eventually started talking about himself.


The man’s name was Ozros. He was from a small village on the frontier.

Ozros had a childhood sweet heart.

The village where he was born and raised was a small village.

It was very common for villagers to have a family, and it wasn’t uncommon for people’s lives to end in the village without reaching far (in life).

It was recognized that it was natural for Ozros to marry someone’s daughter and have his own child. But somehow, he was…impatient. Very impatient.

“Well, my face and body aren’t bad and I don’t have a rotten personality.”

At a joint festival with a neighboring village every year, I was called on by a certain woman (his sweet heart) because of my interest with other women—that alone made her cry the entire night. [3]

She was gentle with her mother and little sisters but had strong emotion towards women who were close to Ozros. There was no mercy even with cousins. The others described it as “lonely and fried mochi-yaki”, it was not easy.

The bondage became stronger and stronger as the years went by.

I was stuffy. It was impossible to spend my whole life with her alone in sight. Just thinking about it tightens up my chest.

I have a bright future ahead of me. I was born with formidable abilities, a well-endowed physique and a strong body. There was also a great interest towards the outside. I wanted to try my own power in many ways. And yet, she cries as if he would die as soon as he left the village.

So, I went out of the village to escape her bondage.
A huge sword stood out on the ground. I heard that there were things called legendary swords all over the country. Maybe this was one of them.

Ozros used the power of his whole body to pull out the sword although it is more fit to call it a “board with a handle”. He then took it back to the village chief and declared his determination in becoming a hero.

“Don’t go.” The woman cried out.

“I’ll get stronger and come back to protect you.” Don’t pay attention so that you would not know I’m lying.

I didn’t put my hand up in the end. I felt like I would never go back anyways—






“What, does the sword respond to the passion of young people?” Akane asked the Demon King beside her.

“I’m sorry.” Medismerut replied.

“Me-san, you manipulated information in the same way as the strait-laced hero?”

“Yes.”

“That’s why this hero is the opponent…”

“I have no excuses.”

The hero continued to talk with half-laughter in his voice, without bothering the two people who were having a conversation themselves.

“That’s where my life truly started. No, I guess it was a good thing. I eventually became more and more popular in the city. The number of women coming towards me after defeating demons increased. I was thinking about whether I should marry a pretty girl I like and live somewhere far away from the village for a while.”

His face was smiling but the tone of his voice fell little by little. Eventually, Ozros turned his gaze towards the floor.

“It was just before entering the capital city. I received a letter from my childhood friend that came from the village. As soon as I opened the seal, it was chilly. Then, something happened.”

It was finally reaching the climax.

He unconsciously leaned forward.

While looking at the floor, the hero exhaled, moistened his lips, and finally opened his mouth.




[1] I don’t know what this exactly means but if you know, please kindly tell me in the comments ^^
[2] i don't know what this sentence means and i couldn't find a concrete translation for it but according to my knowledge, Karyuu no Yuja means "Hero of the Dragon" or "Dragon Hero" I just translated it like that since it seemed to be talking about the sword.
[3] well…this sentence is just plain confusing for me >.<


Comments

  1. Oooh can't wait for more
    Thank you for the translation XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. π•Ώπ–π–†π–“π–π–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–π–†π–•π–™π–Šπ–—.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment