[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 06: VS Hero of the Dragon Sword 2



Support me on Patreon!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

!!!R18 Content Warning!!!
“I can no longer stay erect.”

“…What?”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to do that again. People ask me if I wanted a woman of my choice, whether I want to go to an inn, or if I’m going to flirt. It’s fine if it’s just making women comfortable. The problem is when it come to that…

It’s hard for him to speak ‘till the last detail and even if you add it with tears, it’s not easy.

What are you saying in front of a woman? But it was the first time I (Akane) heard of it. I want to give more consideration my choice of words in the future and express them in a roundabout way. Sigh, it’s really in desperation.

“I don’t know what to do.” The hero said.

I gently looked up to Medismerut that stood beside the bed. Even when listening to the story of the hero, there wasn’t any change in his expressions.

I wonder if this conversation between men is normal…

“And so?”

The beauty bass[1] continued on with the story.

It was so. But I still don’t know how this ends up with “wanting to become a demon”.

Remove the shame once and correct your posture.[2]

“If you get burnt in the sun and hurt the demons, you will soon end up in the world’s Devil Buffer Zone, Tayan!—that’s where!”

My upper body bounced involuntarily.

Suddenly I was shouting. I already had a self-evident image of this race. The hero was more intelligent and calmer, but this person’s calmness was on another level.

Ozros stood up vigorously, turning away from the (Akane’s) devastated attitude as if the world had ended. I (Akane) suddenly felt a mysterious aura could be felt from his back.

“I slept with a demon woman! And what do you think happened? Hey, girl, listen to me! I got it! It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. The women came from one end to another, three at a time, depending on the day…oh, the stimulation is too strong for the girl, I’m sorry.”

Even if you apologized, it’s already too late.

My mental strength is already running out.

“For a while, I was in Negi and worked hard in being a hero. Well, as I headed towards Socchi, a letter arrived from my childhood friend. I was somewhat enthusiastic—it was a letter written with no craftsmanship. I wonder if karma [3] revived and spurred the subjugation and the women-fishing…but then, I understood.”

It seemed that the letter Medismerut fabricated was once again counter-productive.

Even so, he (Ozros) is a person with a lot of emotional expression. Ozros who had a serious face constantly changed attitudes and made noises, all the while making gestures with his arms in excitement.

I was speechless and just urged him to continue silently with a dry smile.

“If you don’t have a suitable partner, even if you have a human one, you would not get erect. But if you’re in the demon world, you will be fine even if you are a human. Because Tayan Autonomous Region is restricted, if you sleep with a human woman, it is limited to the demon world. And I don’t know what happens if I hold a devil in the human world.”

Medismerut crouched.

“My subordinates did not invade the human world.”

“Oh, that was right.”

“That letter is what made my body look like this…if it was the work of some guys, I’ll probably stay like this for the rest of my life.

Surely, it is a kind of “curse” that can be solved by returning to the village and marrying my childhood friend. This is just a guess…that I had to refrain from flirting with other girls Aitsu (the childhood friend). So, I wondered if demon women were excluded, because Aitsu had no knowledge of demons. By the way, the reason why the curse doesn’t activate in the demon world is because it is too far from the human world.

However, it doesn’t matter what this curse is. The important thing is that this situation cannot be known to others.

I don’t want to be tied down to one person. I want to hold a human woman. I want to embrace a normal woman who is soft and delicate, a woman who has tough abdominal muscles and can also be extremely erotic.

If I were a human, I probably won’t escape this curse but if I was a demon…”

This time, as he (Ozros) was optimistic, I gestured for Medismerut to come closer. I placed my hand on his ear and asked in a low voice.

“The “curse” is it the string at the base of his thighs?[4]”

“Probably—can you see it?”

Was that really the curse?

I thought is was some sort of magical item or something.

I want you to return the innocent feelings I had when thinking this was a fantasy element! I didn’t think of dreaming about one but being betrayed by facts was nonetheless shocking. Honestly disappointed!

I took another look at Ozros’ waist.

It looks like a jelly. When you look, it was translucent and pulled. If you think of it as a string, it might be easier to say that it is a rope with thickness.

There was even an atmosphere around it that seemed to be soft rather than ominous.

“…It’s easy to tear it off if I pull it. Can I try?”

Without waiting for a reply, I called for the hero.

“If there is something strange, I will chop your head off immediately.”

Medismerut was terribly quiet with a sword in Ozros’ neck while walking towards the bed. Oh, it was somewhat surprising that he had such a powerful attitude.

Ozros on the other hand, shrugged his shoulders without seemingly being frightened. I’m unarmed but not physically ready.

“What? Would miss-chan make me obscene?”

“Shut up a little.”

I reached for the man’s leg, carefully grabbing the translucent rope that kept rotating in front of me who was sitting in bed.

It’s more like nyuru-nyuru?[5]

It was a strange feeling.

I also held it with my other hand.

I’m not sure what I’m doing.
Nutchi…

It was much more daunting than I thought and it was cut. The spirit is idle and time has passed.

—But things just don’t go that easily.

My suffering truly began from here.

“Well, huh?!”
“What is it?!”
“Ah? What’s wrong?!

Suddenly, the rope dangling in my hand resumed its activity as if it was revived, like a wiggling eel.

It was a strange phenomenon and I immediately grabbed it with my hands as to not let it escape.

An unpleasant feeling ran up my arms and I’ve unknowingly let go of it.

The cursed rope that escaped its restraint entered the dress and began to rampage inside of it.

“W-wait, wait!! T-this—”

The feeling of the translucent rope was somewhat cold and constantly sent a chill that did not stop.

My whole body shrunk with too much discomfort that it brought tears to my eyes. What is this torture!

“G-guys…”

The two guys looked at me in tears and were taken aback.

They didn’t move a single finger and just stood there staring blankly at me.

Don’t just stand there and look, Help me! I wanted to cry very much but no words came out of my mouth.

“H-help…M-Me-san…”

Medismerut who seemed to have returned to reality after my call immediately got on the bed.

The young man covered me from behind while crouching when suddenly the clasp of my clothes went untied. A large hand broke through and touched the back exposed to the air. A strange sound then came out from my body. Medismerut gazed left and right.

The rope movement gained momentum to escape the increasing number of chasers. The rope is desperate, but Medismerut and I, even more so.

“Oh…soon…”
“Faster!”

I was then embraced to further restrain the rope. The heavy scent that rose suddenly assaulted my nose.

One of the tangled ends were captured by Medismerut. However, the opponent seemed not to think at this level and moved even more violently. The young man’s hand turned from side to side flowing the rampage.

“…for a while.”
“Hiiiiii”

I took a breath. Because I didn’t wear any underwear!

Wait! Don’t touch it!

Disgust, shyness and everything else—the feelings that I don’t want to think about now are mixed up. In the sight looking down with watery eyes, there was something wriggling on the inside of the night dress. It was a sticky object and a big hand. The body temperature transmitted from the naked body is a little higher than mine.

The hand that grabbed one end was on the back. The other hand shook to scoop up the other end on the cleavage.

I was so relieved that my exhaled breath tickled my ears.


Medismerut was only asked by me to capture the translucent rope. There would have been no intention. However, she was hugged from behind on the bed, half-undressed, her upper body slammed and her ears were blown up by someone’s breath.

I feel like I’ve bee overwhelmed by exhaustion. It was probably only a couple of seconds.

…Yes, this was exhausting. Mental fatigue. It was from the tension and impatience that caused raced heartbeats, there wasn’t a feeling like any other!

The young man breathed a great deal again while holding the rope that was about to run away.

“…Torture.”

That’s my line!

The cursed rope was then confined to a barrier sphere created by Medismerut. The source of all evil began to swim like an eel that was released in the translucent sphere.

Looking at the situation, her body and soul were very good.

Wow…I feel like I’m still dreaming. Even if I rubbed my hand, I felt nothing. There wasn’t any slimy feeling. If it was really sticky…even if I thought of it as a curse, I would still feel disturbed.
I then repeatedly hit my dress to get rid of any dirt.

If it was like this I had to start out with interest. If it was visible to Medismerut, it would have been so embarrassing and disgusting if I left it to him from start to finish.

It was an experience to go to the ground without regret.

I didn’t feel calm, but I have to convince myself that it’s over.

“Let’s throw that rope away. It’s difficult if we let it stay at home.”

I looked over my back to Medismerut with my dress fastened back up. Speaking of which, this dress is attached and removed from the back. I’m made it in my dreams…I don’t care.

“I’m going to sleep now. I’ll leave the rest to you. I’d love if that unpleasant rope were to be boiled or baked.”


Ozros who stood beside the bed while watching the whole spectacle was now looking at the barrier sphere floating in the air with his mouth open. When I started to call for help from Medismerut earlier, he didn’t move at all.

He may not have noticed that this was wrapped around his waist. If he knew it, he would’ve done a thousand things with it himself.

It seems that the person called “Hero” is not at all universally useful.

“…Or maybe you can make it a hand piece or return it to the world of people and make the best of it, Me-san…however, don’t take lives.”

“Thank you very much.” He said.

The young man bowed gracefully as he got out of the bed. He then turned around and looked at Ozros, grabbed his collar and threw him away vigorously…Why?!?

The sight which was previously on the figure flying in the air was blocked by a beautiful face unexpectedly. I opened my eyes wide due to the successive shock and surprise.

“…”

“It is an extension of the matter of utmost importance [6], please forgive me.”

The whisper came from a very close distance. A dull and painful sound, a voice that echoed in a distant place echoed at the same time.

The red eyes were fraught with heat. His scent drifting only for a moment. A soft touch graced my lips as if willing me to give up.

“Good night. A good dream will come.”

Medismerut bowed down to escape my gaze.

I wanted to say something back, but no concrete words came out.

He was left furious. He then got her whole body wrapped in a blanket while she lay on her back.

I can sleep with this feeling!

…I should have been screaming in my chest.

Ozros’ angry voice and Medismerut’s cold voice seemed far away as I slowly lost consciousness…




[1] I’m not sure what this exactly means but I’m guessing this refers to the hero. But I don’t know the translation’s a bit confusing.
[2] there were two translations for this line. The other one’s a bit embarrassing and wasn’t translated using google translate so I’m a bit unsure. Here’s the other translation (disclaimer: it’s a bit R18 so be warned):
            And it’s a vaginal cum shot at missionary posture.”
It’s a bit off and nonetheless embarrassing that’s why I put up the google translated version.
[3] this word was supposedly translated as trauma but I thought karma fit the context better.
[4] refer to the previous chapter/
[5] I believe this is an onomatopoeia for something that’s wiggling.
[6] force majeur.


Comments

  1. Thank you for the translation! OuO..b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment