First Translation Project [Goddess, Help Me!]


-------------------

Description [Goddess, Help Me!]

Recently, I was called a ‘goddess’ by an unbelievably handsome man who appeared in my dream. Eh, do you need advice? What? Exterminate the hero? Uh, hey… —Protect the demon king, whose greatest strength is prostrating himself, from the imminent threat of justice! This is a story of pure love that crosses the boundaries set by age, race, and the world.

Author: Kurata Raku (please support! she has wonderful novels~)

-------------------

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog!

You might have decided to visit due to my review of Goddess, Help Me! and saw that I'm going to continue translating the novel. I've linked the raws among highlighted text as well as the chapters Illunia has already translated. I hope you don't condemn me if my translations go out of context from the original Japanese text since I'm only going to use google translate (since I know little to no Japanese) and rely on my good old school paper editor self to make it as understandable and readable as possible (while not straying too far from the original meaning).

Be warned that this is my first translating project and as of yet, I have no fixed schedule. I'm posting the post the 3rd chapter shortly after this and the next one on December (probably mid week).

Edit: To be honest, I read back to the first few chapters I've translated and it SUCKED. I'd probably edit that later but i PROMISE you that the the further the chapters go on, the better I got in translating since I've gotten used to it ^^. I hope you enjoy!


Support me on Patreon!


Table of Contents

Main Storyline

Prologue - Illunia

Ch. 1 - Illunia           Ch. 2 - Illunia

Ch. 3          Ch. 4

Ch. 5          Ch. 6

Ch. 7          Ch. 8

Ch. 9           Ch. 10


Ch. 13          Ch. 14

Ch. 15          Ch. 16

Ch. 17          Ch. 18

Ch. 19          Ch. 20

Ch. 21          Ch. 22

Ch. 23          Ch. 24

Ch. 25          Ch. 26

Ch. 27          Ch. 28

Ch. 29          Ch. 30

Ch. 31          Ch. 32


Ch. 35          Ch. 36

Ch. 37          Ch. 38


Ch. 41          Ch. 42




Ch. 49          Ch. 50

Epilogue


Extras

Drop

Drop 2

The Goddess' Troubled Consultation

The Goddess' Troubled Consultation 2

The Goddess' Troubled Consultation 3

The Goddess' Troubled Consultation 4

Lovebirds

Lionel and the "Important Records of the Demon King"

Medismerut and the "Returned Queen"







Comments