[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 15: VS Dream Demon King 4



Support me on Patreon!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


It was at the end of the aisle that a hidden door was opened.

The bedroom......

I recall the bed that was previously carried by Lionel. I think that the size of that bed placed on the side was sufficient…. Den in the back! [1] The bed that was placed at the center was about two times larger.

The furnishings are all high-quality and luxurious.

Is it a demon ’s private room?

I just can't help but question my senses. Because of the atmosphere ...

Medismerut kneels beside me, dropping me down on a chaise lounge overlooking the surroundings.

I carefully adjusted the hem of my slightly crumpled dress, dropping my head slightly.

"Thank you very much for your help... I survived." (Medismerut)

I breathed a large sigh of relief.

I was surprised to hear what it was.

It seems that the duo was very powerful.

The demon castle of the demon tribe—that is, where we were right now, was extremely susceptible during the day because of the demon’s nature. Yeah, every warrior in the land knew they couldn’t attack at night so they attack during the day instead. Even an amateur like me can deduct this reasoning.

That's why the Demon Castle has a complicated structure and various traps.

The basic approach is to intercept the intruder with a spear and adjust the time, and when the time zone is advantageous to the demons, the hidden people will attack all at once.

Information leakage is directly linked to life. So, it seems that the lives of intruders who have stepped into the castle will be reaped. Ozros and Sani who fell to the genus are exceptions.

So, this time, I was able to see all the traps and go straight to the maze-like castle.

"Perhaps the woman called Sani was the one who guided the piece of his magic." (Medismerut referring to other intruders)

"Where is that sick rebel?" (Akane)

"In the middle of the throne, in the center of the Fuka-chan." (Medismerut)

"... I didn't throw it away ..." (Akane)

"Things that touch the goddess even for a moment are not so easy to dispose of!" (Medismerut)

I got a perverted remark.

You can't help leaving an unusable substitute forever ... this guy can't throw things away.

For that reason, the heroes advanced through the castle without being able to do much damage and earn time.

As he noticed the sign of the intruder, Lionel moved from the throne to take command of the interception. At the boy's discretion, he seems to have decided to choose one of the three parties that seems to be the friendliest and to conduct a mass operation to hit the other two against the hummus.

By the way, we call multiple mysterious plants “humus” because the vine-like thin plants are clumped together to form the size of a chandelier. It seems that only Lionel calls a certain humus Fuka-chan.

Fuka-chan, a rotten flower. There is no twist.

"Is Fuka-chan so strong?" (Akane)

“If converted to the same family during this time, it will work the same as one hundred people in the middle.” (Medismerut)

If the demons are too weak during the daytime, is Fuka-chan still strong?

Is the daytime devil too weak, or is Fuka-chan strong?

“Me-san, you looked calm.” (Akane)

"If we were upset, there would have been suspicion. We were bluffing." (Medismerut)

"Lionel too?" (Akane)

"Well, especially ... it was Sani. The magician's ability was more than we expected. If both came together, it would have been terrible, even with Fuka-chan." (Medismerut)

It's dangerous! The Demon Castle is the last line of defense.

Cold sweat unconsciously dripped down my back.

"... Was it a trick to make Sani a demon?" (Akane)

“No, the Demon Dragon who wants kin is mainly the reason. No matter how powerful, a person attached to one person is not suitable for a demon. It’s good. That guy is getting better again recently. It is appropriate to wrap it around a dragon snake (referring to Sani if she turned into a demon) and slow it down.” (Medismerut)

Although he appreciates his work as a devil, he continues to whisper that no one can mess with him.

"Anyway, this situation has been overcome safely. I thank the goddess for the blessing. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the burden to your body that hasn’t been immediately addressed." (Medismerut)

The beauty looked down.

He then hurriedly stopped and pressed his forehead against the floor, his silver hair cascading down.

His prostrating posture is really...

―――― When you wake up, you are hugged.

I heard the story of the Harlem Hero from Lionel.

The hero and Sani were shown fighting Fuka-chan, respectively.

At first, I was glad that it was a calm dream just to talk, but it was not surprising. There is no physical fatigue because I haven't walked one step. But I'm so tired because of mental fatigue.

 I want to seriously refrain from draining the remaining little mental power I have left as I watched the prostrating figure.

"... I haven't done anything. Maybe even if I wasn’t here, Me-san and Lionel will still win." (Akane)

The young man raised his face. His eyes are a bit scary because of leaking sex appeal.

Even though I was accustomed to the beauty of Medismerut, I was surprised by these little gestures. At the same time, I was deeply moved. ...?

I look around again intending to distract my beating heart from the sight of Medismerut in front of me.

"But ... it's a great room, here."

Furnishings unified in white and light blue, a delicate chandelier suspended from the ceiling, bedding with plenty of frills and lace, all adorned in cute accessories.

Yes, somewhere, I don’t think this is the Demon King’s private chambers.

"……Nostalgic." (Akane)

The words spilled out. Say, tilt yourself to your remarks.

Why did you enter it for the first time?

I heard a breathtaking sound and looked down at the young man. My gaze then met the red eyes of Medismerut.

――― Drip.

eh……

Why cry!?

As if a dam has collapsed, tears began to flow from his beautiful eyes. I was surprised, I then stared at Medismerut, his cheeks wet with tears.

His thin lips repeatedly opened and closed.

It seems like he wants to say something, but it doesn’t seem to come out.

“Oh, no. I don’t want to deny Me-san’s hobby! It’s amazing how you have such a girly hobby, so I was a little bit surprised!” (Akane)

"..."


"It's normal to set up your room to your liking, and that's it." (Akane)

It's a bit of a shock.

Medismerut pursed his lips. His face showing an expression of endurance, suppressing his emotions with a frown.

Why do you look like that?

I don't know why. My dreams were all mysterious, but tonight I have too much information to understand.

I reached my hand and touched his cheek gently. Medismerut accepted my fingers that stroked his wet cheeks.

I feel a little relieved that I wasn't rejected, and I stroked his cheeks just like that. His pearl-gray hair is still bright and wonderful.

Yoshi. Good boy, good boy. Look, don't cry anymore ...

But…his tears increased?

"Ugu."

The young man who was kneeling suddenly stood up and tackled me.

I breathed in lightly.

It was slightly stuffy being in between Medismerut and the back of the chaise lounge. His arms that were around my waist and back had the strength and on the contrary, it has become rather painful. It hurts when held in this stiff angle.

But I was hesitant to break free.

It seems as if I am clenched rather than hugged. Unlike when I was upon the throne, I did not feel any sexual intention.

The wet feeling spreads around my chest. I touched him in comfort just like holding a crying infant. Holding him gently, I placed my hand on his back and stroked his head with my other hand.

How long has it been since I cuddled up to a young man who shed tears quietly?

t/n: nevah!

When I was about to fall into the bitter condition of oxygen deficiency, I was finally released by Medismerut.

I was relieved that I was finally able to free my uncomfortable back away from the chaise lounge.

The young man stood up with me leaning forward in his arms.

What is it this time!?

Without any explanation to me who was confused, he walked away while carrying me towards the big bed. with the canopy pulled away with one hand, Medismerut lowered me onto the sheets.

He pulled my face in.

What is with this rapid development?

“That… Me-san…” (Akane)

"I can't wait anymore. I don't want to wait any longer ... Wake up early!" (Medismerut)

A tragic feeling accompanied his voice. After a few blinks, his words finally sunk into my brain.

Wake up…?

Today's Medismerut has a lot of reminiscent behavior, and the meaning of “I can't wait” is still unknown.

However, "Wake up" means "Wake up from the dream".

It means that I can get out of this world and return to reality. In other words, he was saying "Go to sleep".

"I'm sorry." (Medismerut)

"... No, it's okay. I'm tired and I want to sleep soon." (Akane)

I was a bit impatient when I was brought to the bed, but it doesn’t seem like there was any other intention. Do you think you’re out of time or something like that, Medismerut? [3]…even if it was a bit rushed…it was good this way.

I'm embarrassed to have been so angry and rushed.

I crawled underneath the bed sheets, hiding the emerging embarrassment shown on my face.

"I will take you when the throne is ready, so please take a rest now. ---I wish for my goddess to have a deep and peaceful sleep." (Medismerut)

Medismerut smiles with tears in his red eyes.

A kiss fell on my forehead and cheek as I lied in bed. A warm feeling touched the left and right sides of my closed eyelids gently.

Immediately after, I was suddenly attacked by unnaturally intense sleepiness.

It doesn't boil even with resistance, and every time I breathe, my whole body loses power.

I wonder if there is a magic of sleep-conduction --- At the end of such thinking, my consciousness was cut off.



[1] This is what it says in all the translating devices I used. Even I am confused.
[2] original word used: Nürnberg
[3] the translating devices translated it this way. Maybe she was questioning Medismerut in her head, lol.

Comments

Post a Comment