[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 14: VS Magician

Become a Patron!


Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~



…...A Quiet, matter-of-fact tone.

But it was the same as when the hero got angry, perhaps even more so.

If you compare, the anger of the hero is like a flame, and hers is like a snowstorm.

Her lack of expression also spurs the cold impression. Unintentionally, I rubbed both arms with my hands. I feel that the room temperature of the hall has dropped several degrees.

"Lionel." (Medismerut)

"Yes, that's my turn." (Lionel)

"Huh?" (Akane)

The boy who put away the tea utensils were called out by Medismerut and took a step towards the front of the throne.

"Well, the person I'm looking for has a wild muscular physique with a wild face and a big sword on his back. Who was a former hero and a foolish idiot who died trying to reach out to an important person of the Demon King not long ago?” (Sani)

Our eyes met.

The temperature then took a drastic drop.

I'm scared--!!!

“……………… Yes, he’s a demon genus…” (Akane)

――― I said it.

How can you understand so far with the explanation now? The ability to grasp the situation is amazing. Maybe she's not capable.. [1]

"So, what do you want to do? Want to meet him?" (Lionel)

The woman nodded in response to Lionel’s question.

"Can I be a demon?" (Sani)

"I do not care." (Lionel)

"Hey, I'm currently in love with him... What is the price?" (Sani)

"..."

"No it’s useless. Insects are too good to be able to get something from the demons for free! As if I’d tell you where Ozros is! Unless you’re willing to exchange your life." (Lionel)

"I don't want it. If I lose my life, I can't walk with him. I just want to be with him." (Sani)

Sani shifts her gaze from Lionel to Medismerut.

"I refuse. There is no necessity for a demon tribe who is attached to one person." (Medismerut)

Lionel blew out to Medismerut who replied Sani.

"That line ... Puppu." (Lionel)

"Don't laugh Lionel." (Medismerut)

... I think this is a pretty serious situation. But when the Lionel says something, the air relaxes or the tension disappears.

It's like the last stage, having a Great Hall with a throne and all. Yet, this is the kind of atmosphere everyone wants to have. I don't think it's too much to ask. But sometimes, I can't breathe in this kind of atmosphere.

"... Yes, then ... Take me back to the world of humans." (Sani)

“Huh? Then let’s tell Ozros, “I ’m going to step into the world and I ’ll never do it.

So, for the first time, she made a big move.

She held a staff in her hand, looking at it with a straight face.

"No one can stop me. Anyone who tears me and his love --- will be completely eliminated." (Sani)

"That!" (Akane)

The air swirled around her. Her cloak billowed and fluttered violently in the wind.

A little power is on my arm. I was prepared for the power of the demon king, but the wind that seemed to be aftermath didn't reach me in the slightest.

I looked up at Medismerut. His gaze toward Sani remains calm. I feel a little relieved seeing his unhurried appearance.

The boy who stood in front of us also held no particular attitude.

Isn't Sani a threat to them? I don't know both the hero's ability and the demon's ability.

"Oh, is it okay to fight? If you beat me, you can't meet your loved childhood for the entirety of your lifetime. After all, he's my half-devil." (Medismerut)

...?

I doubted my ears for a moment when I heard the pleasantly deep voice.

I finally realized that I had always misunderstood.

"Fuka-chan, please ask this human partner." (Medismerut)

When ordered, the mysterious plant Fuka grows its vine. A battle with one person has begun.

While watching Sani’s movements, I desperately try to remember my memories.

... That day I learned from Ozros what he was.

“…I can’t go against the lord who created me as a half-demon, it is absolute obedience. If the lord dies, I will be forced to accompany him since our lives are connected. Instead of following me as a half-devil ----- ''

That's it. Ozros himself did not say a word about his Lord.

When Ozros invaded the hall as a hero, he (the one Akane thought was the lord) threw a round of Ozros' treatment after releasing the curse Nur Nur to Medismerut, so she (Sani) had no idea that he had made him a half-demon with the power of the demon king or something.

(t/n: In here, back to the previous paragraphs/chapters, Sani was the one who put that curse on Ozros and since the curse was broken, Sani thought Ozros was in the demon world but she had no idea he had been made a half-demon by Medismerut.)

Did you leave it to Lionel after that?

So, did Lionel follow the order of Medismerut after being pressed by him because it was not the Lord of the Half Demon but because he is the Demon King?

“What’s with the special treatment?” (Akane)

“…”

A bitter, fearless face passes through my mind. Next, I remembered the story of the Harlem hero who I heard from Lionel, and one of her thoughts faded away.

Do the same conditions apply to Ozros?

…… No, no way ……

"Once Fuka-chan has finished, you're next, but I'll leave you half-killed. The price of his whereabouts is --- your life." (Medismerut)

"Can selfless self-confidence destroy you?" (Akane)

The battle continues while I am thinking about it.

Fuka-chan stretches many vines at the same time, hanging a female hero dexterously. Sani takes steps and avoids attacking, releasing a ring of light from her staff.

Although the color was different, I was familiar with the light pastel color. The atmosphere looks exactly like the cursed rope that was spinning around Ozros.

When the ring of light catches the vine, it rots from there to the tip.

In that case, absorption and regeneration will not be possible.

The female hero fell to the floor and smashed through the edge of the vines.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"If you've come this far, you have no use.” (Sani)

"Mugu !?"

Sani threw the newly created ring at the hero. Immediately, the hero relaxes loosely and stops moving.

Huh?!

As expected, it is a different kind of magic (?) Than the attack on the enemy Fuka-chan ... but there is no piece of mercy even against her friends ...

"I don't know if it's possible," (Medismerut)

Medismerut, who had been quietly watching, raised his upper body from his elbow rest.

In response to the Demon King's voice, the vines that Fuka-chan has stretched out shrink all at once. Involved a stunned hero, taking a round shape like a cocoon mayu [2].

Lionel looked back.

Without releasing her stance, she let the staff wait for a few rings of light, and Sani wondered about his actions.

"Eh, is it over?" (Akane)

"... How did you imitate ...?" (Sani)

"I've changed my mind. You said you're willing to fall into the demons." (Medismerut)

Medismerut opened his mouth while stroking my hair.

His strict sounding deep voice resounded in the hall.

“Let’s make her a genus. But I’m not going to be the one to turn her. It’s the Hero of the Dragon Sword that you’re in love with.” (Medismerut)

"..."

“I just heard that there was a living human being who fell in love…and still stand by it, faithful to one’s desires, and unhesitating to kick and use someone else for one’s reason. The depth of such obsession is indeed like a dragon snake, suitable as a souvenir.” (Medismerut)

“Deliver your pride as a human being. And I'll tell you where Ozros is.” (Medismerut)

I was surprised at the sudden proposal.

Lionel, like me, is amazed.

"... Is it okay if the Demon Dragon's (Ozros’) powers [2] and the Demon King's powers are together?" (Akane)

Wait! Question!

Have you thought through about the “quitting to become human” part?!

"It depends on your qualities whether you can be half-devil, or with the will of the Lord, to be with you. I am not involved." (Medismerut)

"……so……" (Sani)

It didn't take long before Sani made the decision.

A dry sound resonates.

The woman turned off the ring of lights and let go of the staff, slowly raising her face.

"... That's okay. Let's make a contract, Demon King. My name is Sani Zimmer, the contractor. I get the information I want and in exchange give myself as the price."

"Kukku ...I approve. I'm the Demon King, Medismerut Wonomer e Neissevi"

The air became strangely heavy in the middle of the conversation.

Immediately after Medismerut named himself, the hall trembled.

 It is not shining or darkening. The building is not shaking. It was a mysterious sensation that resonated somewhere other than the five senses.

Medismerut stands up gently, holding me up.

"Lionel, fetch me water and food." (Medismerut)

“Yes.” (Lionel)

“I’ll leave it to you.” (Medismerut)

The boy ran up a short distance and stretched out. After listening to the crooked demon king and talking to each other, Lionel descended downstairs.

"Then, let's go!” (Lionel)

Just before leaving the hall from both open doors, Lionel looked back and commanded the plants. When he saw the curled Fuka-chan swaying right and left, he urged Sani and the two disappeared beyond the door.

The door is closed quietly.

I looked up at Medismerut, who carried me in his arms.

“Thank you for being with me. You must be tired.” (Medismerut)

The young man steps forward. He pushed the hidden door open with a light step. She could not imagine anyone else doing the same so easily as he did.



Lionel was walking down the hallway in a good mood.

The hero who is left behind during the throne will be swept down to a drop of blood. Women's equipment can be handed down to subordinates or sold off in Tayan.

――― More than that.

"Can I give my subordinates a taste?” (Lionel)

"Do what you want. However, it is a souvenir. Demon dragons like raw girls.”

I wonder if I prepare to the extent that I do not rob my life and chastity.

It's prey. Moreover, the finest product with fangs pulled out by Medismerut.

“He told the demons that she would "dedicate herself" to the Demon King himself. You will be prepared for that. Even if the word is wrong, the contract once signed cannot be canceled.”

Well, who do you want to get energized?

There are by far more men than women. That's why the nympho [3] grows up better in the female body. If you are going to give a non-resistive ball, a male body that is still weak and moderately self-controlling would be good.

While looking out for a subordinate who applies to him in his head, he glanced back.

How would this expressionless look then? Just by imagining, Lioner's heart jumped.




[1] I am utterly helpless as to how to rephrase this. My brain cells are DYING!!!
[2] cocoon mayu
 
[3] a woman with strong sexual appetite.

Comments

  1. Do something will happen next chapter? I'm itching
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! as to your question, it would be quite a while 'till the real action happens it's a slow teasing burn because the mysterious plot has to be unraveled first XD

      Delete

Post a Comment