[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 13: VS Female Hero

Become a Patron!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

* Combat description is included



"... So, that's ... even ...!?" (female hero)


---Apparently, I seem to be used as a provocative means for something.

Medismerut looked angry as he gazed in front. I’m scared! The female hero sister is serious!

But it can't be helped… because if this person’s story is correct, Medismerut will be the enemy who killed her husband. If she had reached the throne and was fighting to defeat her opponent, and that certain opponent is currently flirting with me, just right in front of her, it wasn’t surprising that she was angry.

The other intruder was silent behind the female hero.

He wasn’t even moving.

It seems that only one person stopped near the entrance of the Hall. I have no idea what I'm thinking about.… But it's a bit creepy.

“Let’s play! Demon King, I challenge you! I will slay you right this instant!” (female hero)

"Excuse me? What are you thirsty for?" (Lionel)

Lionel who completely ignores the female hero gives out tea. Again, the broken attitude up to this point is lingering and masquerading as an obedient subordinate.

Medismerut received the cup of tea and enjoyed the scent with elegant gestures, leaning the tea utensils elegantly.

"Nump ...!?"

“Is it delicious?” (Lionel)

...... Please hold your mouth down for drinks and seriously ...

Do you even need to know how it tastes?!

His wet lips were wiped with his fingertips. His beauty that looks at me makes me smile slightly. While enjoying the feeling that I couldn't say anything, the liquid poured into my mouth and was poured into the back of my throat.

Is this acting? He’s doing it way too seriously.

In the throne of the Demon King, hugging me like a princess on his knees and giving me things without hesitation --- "The Devil King" it can be said that he seems to be acting quite normally.

As a witness myself, this was just too complicated! [1]

I don’t have any memories of Me-san’s jealousy, and I don’t remember being in such a flirty relationship, either!

Oh, what should I do? I’m tired. I'm already tired of doing nothing. It's crazy.

It seems that he felt no intimidation from the female hero at all. Medismerut was in a good mood and was willing to continue on his mischief with me. Lionel was just standing around with an interested gaze.

"... Okay, I see ... I'm prepared, I'll make my sword rust (with your blood)!" (female hero)

The female hero declared and gazed upfront with blazing eyes.

She held the sword with both hands and bolstered fast by kicking the floor!

Bibidan! [2]

“That’s sneaky! Coward!” (female hero)

“Did you really think that I will fight you as an opponent personally? You’re a fool.” (Medismerut)

“That’s ...!” (female hero)

The third person suddenly broke in between the throne and the female hero. She then shouted as she pointed a finger. The bitter voice that seems to be able to hear the creaking sound, however, disappears with a slight treatment by Medismerut.

Its true nature was a plant similar to the chandelier that had been attached to the ceiling and illuminated the hall. It seems to be able to move with Medismerut’s own will.

Medismerut called out to the mysterious plant-like creature that fell on the floor, crawling.

"---go"

The battle began with that single word.

The female hero's sword cuts and throws away thick vines that are stretched simultaneously from multiple directions. Still, the momentum of the plant-like creature does not stop.

If you look closely, it seems that the vine can move by inertia even if it is cut. It continuously crawled on the floor.

Wow, honestly gross.

The plants from the demon world are simply exotic.

The cut part was entangled with another vine extended towards the main body. Eh, that cannibalism ... no, it's just absorption regeneration.

My mouth twitched seeing a new vine growing from the previously cut surface. This is somewhat getting repetitive.

It was becoming a battle between the endurance of the female hero and the regenerative power of the former chandelier.

I look down on the battle with one person while sitting on the throne, which is several steps high.

I want to support the female hero emotionally. But from a standpoint, I’m on the side of the mysterious plant.

Medismerut holding me on his lap seems to keep watching. While entangling my hair around my fingertips, I lean on the throne with one elbow.

“Me-san…”

Although I called out, the following words did not come out.

I am deeply impressed by the exchange of fresh life.

Because --- I'm scared.

Is life in this world considered as something trivial? Everyone is alive. Why do you throw out life so easily? Do you have to fight for your survival?

Questions, impatience and anxiety are mixed in together tightly in my chest but, unfortunately, I cannot voice out my feelings.

Even if the battle in front of me is to be temporarily stopped, the female hero will surely aim for Medismerut. I want to stop it but watching the female hero gradually being hurt in front of me, it was simply hard.

In such a place, you can feel the warmth of your dream.

Medismerut has said many times. “I and this world are alive”. If he is alive, then the human hostile to him is also alive. I just didn't look closely.

"... You don't have to look at it forcibly." (Medismerut)

The view was blocked with a quiet voice.

I shook my head and gently removed the young man's hand covering both of my eyes.

I felt like I shouldn't look away.

It was Medismerut and Lionel who set up this fight, not me. However, even I who acted with them is an accomplice.




――― The game, which was expected to be an endurance game, suddenly ended.

Let's call it violence. It seems that the brave woman couldn't use her sword to handle the innumerable offensive attacks, no matter how quick she was.

One leg is taken off, and vines were entangled around the dominant arm where the balance is lost. Around the dexterous avoidance of the blades swaying, the high intelligence of the plants was seen.

"Hana, move away! This!"

The rampaging hero is hung upside down and the plants dance undulating. Are they dancing in delight?

The hero's helmet came off and fell to the floor.

In the hall, an inorganic collision sound echoed sadly.

Even though the long hair was disturbed and violent, the restraint of the vine did not seem to relax at all.

"What are you standing on for?! Help me, Sani! You still have magical power!" (female hero)

“That’s annoying. Fuka-chan, shut her mouth.” (Lionel)

Lionel standing next to the throne with his own cup in his hand commanded with a prolonged voice.

The vine moved in response to the boy's words. “Fuka-chan” seems to be the name of this plant. It doesn't look so cute compared to its name.

I didn't mind much when I looked up at the ceiling from the bottom, but when I got down on the floor, the thick vines that stretched in all directions had a great impact.

"Mug ... mu, u, u!" (female hero)

"Isn't it a bother? After all, if she cries, just scream with an even louder voice.” (Lionel)

"Not Yet.” (Medismerut) --- Are you just a spectator?

I'm amazed by the beautiful deep voice.

Yes, I was only focused on the battle between Fuka-chan and the female hero, but the female hero has a partner.

Attention should be paid to the other side of the hero who had his limbs entangled by plants.

Another person who went to the hall with the female hero ... The man in the cloak called "Sani" by the hero, had hardly moved before the battle.

Sani finally opens his mouth when he is called by Medismerut.

“I have no intention to fight. The reason I came together with the female hero was that I wanted to ask you something.” (Sani)

The calm voice—rather than the voice that lost the inflection was that of women.

The hood was then flung towards the back of the person’s head.

The face of a young woman appeared.

She was beautiful. However, she held no expression at all.

She had stood like a stick without being bothered in the least. She previously held a cane in her hand. Everything was flat, and that's why she was mistaken as a man.

There was no change in her expression even while gazing into my, Medismerut’s and Lionel’s eyes. Are her guts simply too strong to have deflected the pressure so much or did she not feel the pressure at all?

The young woman then continued with her words.

“Return my childhood friend, Demon King. You must know the whereabouts of “The Hero of the Dragon Sword”.” (Sani)

“Hero of the Dragon Sword?” (Akane)

I heard that somewhere…

Ah…

Ah?!

Ozros.

The hero who became a half-demon of Medismerut was certainly such a name. I remember Medismerut calling him that when I first met him. Dragon Sword was the name of the giant sword that he always carried on his back.

I looked at the young woman who was dressed in an oversized coat who had no expression whatsoever.

Is this woman the childhood friend of Ozros?

This person is…Ozros’ yandere [3] stalker childhood friend, who he left in his native village?!

"Me-san."

"Yes?"

The young man whispered in reply.

Medismerut seems to have the same idea in mind.

“I know my spell has ceased in this area. Did he come this far? And he solved my spell by some means.” (Sani)

...... That technique disappears when the fire of his life disappears. But the snippet is still here. So, he is still alive. ――― Where did you hide him? My Ozros?



[1] original word: fukuzatsu
[2] onomatopoeia.
[3] obsessive personality. Think of Yuno from Mirai Nikki, for example.






Comments

  1. Hm? I thought there's something 'mature' going on here?
    Anyway thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there is~ but patience is required hehe~

      Delete

Post a Comment