[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 12: VS Dream Demon King 3





Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


The tightly clasped hands gently loosen from their hold.

With the back of my knees and back supported, my body which previously felt faint felt light.

“Huh?”

“Even if you lose half of your qualification as a demon king, it doesn’t mean you are weak.” (Akane)

I was held up without any warning. I involuntarily cling to the youth's shoulder with a weak hand. But my lips were suddenly swallowed by the beautiful man who came in close contact.

Medismerut began to walk while repeating light kisses, heading towards the stars that lead to the throne situated on top.

The young man sat down and held me in close proximity.

"No" (Akane)
"Lioner will return soon. The bed will be temporarily evacuated, so please be patient here." (Medismerut)
"What ...?" (Akane)

I don't understand anymore.

This situation is like this without any awareness of stepping on the switch. And I don't hate it. The warmth that comes from the touching of my lips against his was surprisingly comfortable and my head feels like it’s up in the clouds.

Even if the neck is licked, only hot sighs come out of the mouth. The feeling of opposition seems to have disappeared somewhere.

Imperfect Demon King.

Rebels.

I've heard other important keywords, but when I smell the rich scent of Medismerut, I feel that everything is vague.

"Ah……"

My body jumped with a light bite of my earlobe. A large hand stroked my spine to chase the sweet numbness that climbed up.

I can’t stand it.

I trembled with a sense of springing up.

What should I do?

I don't know what to think about this. ――― I want more kisses. I want you to touch more.

I closed my eyelids tightly to escape from his hot gaze.

I haven’t even prepared my mind for this.

No more.

It will not stop if it is swept in earnest. I cannot turn back.

This is not the case when you accept the heat given by Medismerut. There are many other things to think about.

My existence and this world, were also measures against heroes.

The problems have piled up and yet nothing has been solved.



And yet, as I say that it is a prospect such as my miscalculation, the hand that was supporting the back of my knee moved and held his hand to cup my jaw.


"I'm home"

"Oh!"

Just before the lips touch each other.

My body became tense and tight.

As Medismerut said, Lioner is back. The large door opened and came in a boy who walked leisurely.


I hurriedly tried to release my body from Medismerut’s tight hold as I saw Lionel coming in. No, I tried to leave. However, the posture of being tightly hugged wasn’t changed at all.

"Wait, Me-san ... um, uh ..." (Akane)

 A slimy tongue suddenly invades and enters, controlling every nook and cranny, taking away my ability to think. A big hand follows and traced my jaw.

Hey ...!

It seems that the consciousness that was a bit dreamy cleared up a little with the intervention of Lionel. Shame comes at once.

What was the atmosphere until now!?

What were you thinking??

I say hate, hate, but somewhere in my heart ---- Wow, wait, don't think now, don't think back ... wait, wait... wait...!

I placed my hands on Medismerut’s chest to push him back. But the hard chest doesn’t budge in the slightest. On the other hand, my body is tightly embraced and the body is in close contact instead.

The young man covered up my upper body by slightly bending his back.

Saliva was spilled from the edge of the lips when asked to change the angle of the face.

"Nh, nh ... hh ...!"

I feel Lionel's gaze. My cheeks are hot but my heart is beating fast for a totally different reason.

I was embarrassed and couldn't stand it.

I didn't have the hobby of kissing in public!

But it seemed that I was the only one who felt such shame. There was no longer any excitement in the movement of Medismerut. His tongue that tickled my upper jaw now followed the spilled saliva and bit my lower lip sweetly.

There was a figure that moved to the edge of my field of vision covered with a beautiful appearance.

I opened my eyes slightly.

It was Lionel, carrying a heavy bed in the center of the hall.

There seems to be a hidden door at the back of the stairs, and the large bed and small body disappeared across the half-rotating wall.

...... Powerful regardless of appearance ... It's not an easy level anyone can accomplish ... It's a grip and strength that I can't believe came from that thin arm.

I looked down at the boy with incredible feelings while sitting on Medismerut’s knees as he (Lionel) came back down the stairs after finishing his work.

I don't like the fact that I only pay attention to Lioner.

A soft touch was dropped on the hair and cheeks.

“Sometimes I asked Hika-chan, do you need food?” *probably referring to Akane*

"... Two people."

"Yeah. I've been instructed to guide the food here and dispose of the rest. I'll get here soon. I'm excited for the first time in a while, and thank you for letting me prepare tea."

With a thrilling and light gait, Lioner disappears again behind the hidden door.

"Soon, the brave and one other will come to this throne. I'm going to greet you like a Demon King, but I want my goddess to help." (Medismerut)

"……how?" (Akane)

"It's just a side show, please relax with me as a chair" (Medismerut)

"Hey ... what?" (Akane)

He whispered in my ear with a voice laced with seduction, then my earlobe was licked.

The hands supporting my body began to fiddle around with the dress while the sound of water began to echo around my eardrums.

Even if I try to escape by twisting my body where power is not available, I am easily embraced and prevented from leaving. A weird voice came out tickling on the side. His tongue crawled along my nape, I was sucked lightly and jumped.

"Yeah, uh ... a chair isn't supposed to move ... So, don't move ... oh, uh ...!" (Akane)

"This chair has a massage function." (Medismerut)

This erotic devil!

Perhaps because you forgave a kiss? I don't have the usual condition. I’m completely swept away by Medismerut's pace. The bed has been cleared up to get me away from bed ...!

I hit the unscrupulous hand stroking my thigh. Then I held that hand and quickly entangled his fingers from their previous hold.

"... Do you hate me ...?" (Medismerut)

He gently raised my hand to his lips and gave a gentle kiss as he asked.

Unfair…

It's sneaky to see an uneasy color in your sexy face.

"..., ... moderate ... please" (Akane)

"I'll do my best." (Medismerut)

A beautiful person’s smile is certainly dazzling!

His red eyes appeal that he is happy and can barely contain it. What is with this person already? He is frustratingly beautiful and cute.

Usually, the habit of the Demon King was to prostrate that it became a standard!

If you look like that, my heart won’t stop pounding!

Medismerut looked in front of me after a kiss on my forehead.

While drunk in a sweet atmosphere, I also throw a glance at him.

Beyond the open large door.

There were two shadows rushing from here to the end of the long corridor.



―――― I wanted to see you.

He told the opening first and one of the two slammed his sword into the throne.

Is this a hero? …… A woman. The breastplate is rounded. With a dignified figure wearing elaborate armor, long hair flows from her helmet covering her head and ended at her back.

The other has a long cane in his hand wearing a knee-length mantle. Is it a wizard? The face is hidden in the hood and cannot be seen. Overall, it is a delicate figure with a heel and shoulders.

"Well, you've reached this point."

A harsh beautiful deep voice sounded in the hall. While looking at the disturbed breath, they looked up at the owner of the voice.

Me-san ... He looks like a demon king. It was a demon king.

I'm a little impressed. Not only is it sick or perverted, but it's not just erotic.

"Well, that’s why I went out of my way to get here! You're the King of Demons ... Don’t think that I forgot my husband, who was killed here six months ago!" (female hero)

"... Well, I don't remember." (Medismerut)

“I don’t believe you.” (female hero)

"No matter how much you exterminate, there is no reason to memorize all the heroes that springs from one to the next like a relentless pest." (Medismerut)

Lionel was waiting near the throne, preparing tea utensils on the cart he just brought in and surprisingly, there was no hesitation in his movements…do you really want to have tea in this situation?

Medismerut raises one hand.


Both doors were quietly closed behind the hero who swelled with anger.

What will start from now on? The young man was tempted and caught Akane’s jaw as she was watching over what happened.

"Eh ... Hyah ...?!"

A kiss with a lip sound. The neck is then licked.

Cho ... What are you doing!?

Read the air, please! This in not the time to be doing this!

I was held up by Medismerut who had a tight grip on my tongue. I feel my face go red and my body started to feel faint but it can’t be helped. I must express my will of protest!

"Please stay with me as it is."

"What ...?"

However, as he was whispering secretly in her ear, he kept the rest of his words in the back of his throat at the last minute.

I put up with patience when I wanted to resist.

……What do you mean?

I don't know what it means to continue flirting before the heroes and Lioner.

If it was just an exhibitionist hobby, I would slap him...

"No"

The young man came in and touched me with his hands and lips without any hesitation, just like this was a daily occurrence.

It's a very explicit way to pamper.

Me-san is often ok, but this time I'm embarrassed and I can't stand it.

Looking down on me lovingly sitting on his lap, and softly touching my hair, Medismerut glanced down at the brave hero.




T/N: It's quite a miracle there weren't any footnotes this time, lol.




Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter! I really want to know what's next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww 🥺🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment