[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 3

Become a Patron!

 

Nice To Meet You Mr. Wolf 3

 

The man I met at the stable is probably very kind and caring. Otherwise he wouldn't think of pulling the hand of Aria, who he just met, to walk. I look at my little hand, which is firmly tied to his big hand, and then look up at the man's face again.

 

The man noticed that he was being stared at by Aria and smiled modestly. I think it's crisp because if this man was put into a category, he would be generally called "very cool". The silver-white hair, which stretches to a length just over his shoulder, is lustrous, and the golden eyes of unusual shade shines luminously in the sun.

 

 

"Is your dad or mom working here?"

 

"Eh? Um, my father ..."

 

 

Aria's father is the king. Naturally I work and live in the castle. When she was confused, she nodded thinking she didn't say anything wrong.

 

 

"Well? Did you come to play at your dad's workplace?"

 

"To play ..."

 

 

Aria also lives here, so I feel that the wording is wrong. However, it can't be helped to think that "I was playing" just before I was seen hanging on "Horse". After all, I couldn't deny or affirm, so I just leaned. The man smiled when he saw such Aria.

 

 

"Is it difficult for me to ask a question? Where is your mother now?"

 

"I don't have a mother."

 

"Did you come with your mother?"

 

"My mother died a long time ago ..."

 

"I see ... I'm sorry, I asked you something you don't like."

 

 

I was able to lower my brows, which tended to fall, so I hurriedly shake my head.

 

 

"Good. It's a long time ago, and I don't remember so well ..."

 

"Did you forget about your mom?"

 

 

I was unconsciously stopping. Realizing that Aria has stopped, the man stops.

 

 

"I haven't forgotten it, but I don't have to remember it."

 

"why?"

 

 

Aria’s mother died when she was seven years old. My mother, an exotic dancer, was feeling cramped in the castle and was awfully restrained. Sometimes she was laughing cheerfully when she walked out to the castle, but at other times she had a dark and depressed face. Whenever I remember my mother, my feelings go dark. For Aria, who wants to enjoy and laugh and live if she lives anyway, that memory becomes a hindrance.

 

The man didn't ask anything further, probably because Aria was silent. Aria walks next to the man's slow-paced footsteps as he gently pulls her hand.

 

 

"There are various things even if they are small."

 

"Yes. There are many small things."

 

 

Although he was a man with a large body, he used a strangely realistic way of saying, so I laughed a little. Aria's body is smaller than average because foreign blood is flowing. Her mother was as small as Aria, and was ten centimeters shorter than the average female in the country. I wonder if I'm now tall enough to line up with my mother.

 

 

Aria arrived at the entrance hall while vague, and walks in the castle with the man pulling her hand. The man talked to the first maid she found in a friendly manner and pointed at Aria and lowered her eyebrows.

 

 

"This child is like a lost child."

 

"……eh?"

 

 

The maid is leaning in the same way when Aria was absent-minded. Perhaps noticing the embarrassment of the two, the man continued his words with his eyebrows down.

 

 

"Can you guide me to someone who understands?"

 

"Eh, yeah. It's okay to guide you ... but lost?"

 

"It can't be too dangerous."

 

 

The man pats Aria's head openly and laughs neatly. He turned his back to Aria, who couldn't say anything, and walked down the hall.

 

 

"Princess ... are you lost?"

 

 

When the man disappeared over the corridor, the maid finally turned to Aria. Her eyes were turbulent, and she shook her head to the left and right so strongly that a buzzing sound could be heard.

 

 

"No way. I will never get lost in the castle."

 

 

Kaela, a maid who gathered her light brown hair in a bun, is a valuable presence that treats Aria in a friendly manner. It was the good in Kaela that she called out. If not, I don't know what kind of dislike it was.

 

 

"That's right. Even so, where did you get such a good-looking guy? I'm jealous of you holding hands."

 

"I got help from the stable."

 

"Help you...? You didn't do dangerous things again, right?"

 

 

She was carefully looked at and shook her head again.

 

 

"I'm not doing a big deal. I just went to see a horse."

 

"It would be nice, but ... when the werewolves came, the princess didn't show up to meet them, so I was worried that you might have run away."

 

"After all? What should I do? Would my father scold me?"

 

"If you can be scolded, it's better to be scolded. It seemed like you could go back to your room once, so why not show your face?"

 

"Thank you. I'll try."

 

 

 

Shortly, I thanked Kaela and leave the scene. When Kaela saw Aria’s fluttering skirt, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!", But I responded appropriately and rushed down the hall. My dad is carefree and worried. He may be hurting his stomach, worrying that Aria may have escaped.

 

While feeling sorry, I arrived at my father's room and hit the door as I knocked. When I heard his reply, I looked inside the room.

 

 

"Aria ...! Where have you been until now!?"

 

 

Her dad, who found Aria's face looking through the door---Oban lifts his eyebrows. Aria suddenly tensed up her shoulders, panicked and bowed.

 

 

"Sorry Father."

 

 

Oban is one of the few people who is a friend of Aria, but he sometimes shows a strict aspect as a king. Only this time, Aria did something wrong, so she can only bow her head.

 

 

"I wonder if you hate marriage because they said you suddenly disappeared ..."

 

"That's not the case. I wonder if the werewolf family who came to pick us up was riding a rare "horse", so I just wanted to go see it."

 

"For that reason ... I came all the way to the prince over there, but you didn't show up at all, so it was hard to disguise."

 

"The prince over there?"

 

"He will be your husband."

 

"Did you come all the way?"

 

"Ah. I talked a little bit, but he was a polite young man. He said he was worried about you who were supposed to marry him in a foreign land, but when you didn’t arrive..."

 

"Sorry, dad."

 

 

 

Oban softened his expression as he looked at Aria, who drops her shoulders. The expression is worrisome and noticeable.

 

 

 

"Aria ... I've been so busy lately that I couldn't listen to you, but I'm not really into this marriage."

 

“No, that's not true. And ... I'm more annoying to my father if I'm here?”

 

"... sorry."

 

 

According to Aria's words, Oban turns his eyes down. Aria's mother was alienated not only because she was from another country. My mother was a commoner and was not originally able to become a royal princess. Because Oban scorned it in a forcible way and loved it, he bought the opposition of the other princesses. The castle was terribly rough when my mother was alive.

 

Naturally, it was my mother who got the revolt. She was rumored as an evil woman who disdained the king in a humble manner, and she was having a hard time without a friend. Still, Oban went to visit her mother, who should have been the lowest princess, every day. I often saw my mother crying that she didn't want to live like this anymore.

 

Even some people said openly at her mother's funeral that they were "fresh". The daughter, Aria, who is a copy of her young mother, is inevitable. Even here, Aria wouldn't be happy. If so, it may still be better to leave the country, whether it is a country of another race.

 

 

"Okay, dad. I'm full of fluffy honeymoons!"

 

"No ... Aria, that's right."

 

"Ah, but ..."

 

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

 

"I'm lonely that I can't talk to my dad like this."

 

 

After a moment, Oban’s eyes burst in to tears. Oban began to cry with a terrifying momentum, hugging Aria's body while sniffing with his nose.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Aria .. Of course I care about you. But when I put one on the shoulder, the other was noisy ... I couldn't pay attention to you."

 

 

"Dad, painful ..."

 

"Your mother is the only person I loved. I really don't want to let go of her grown up ..."

 

 

The eyes are black and white, hugged tightly by Oban, who wakes up with sharks and tears.

 

 

"Father, please be firm."

 

"I'm sorry for being such an unreliable father ..."

 

"It doesn't mean that ... you shouldn't be shy of all the recommended women."

 

"But it's hard to say ..."

 

"Thank you, Mr. Bruno-san, the Prime Minister. It would be useless to take your story to your father.”

 

"Oh, make an effort ..."

 

"I'm more worried about my father than you are."

 

"Sorry ..."


Aria gently sighed while stroking the back of her father who never stopped crying.

 


Tl: It seems like in the last conversation, the Prime Minister was right next to them.


<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. Seriously??!?!?! 10 cm?! That's like 3 inches (´⊙ω⊙`)!

    I should just imagine that the average height for females was 5'0 above and she's 4'0 above. Yes that should make me comfortable reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment