[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 17: VS Sage Hero


Support me on Patreon!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~



Fuka-chan, a well-known rotten flower, sticks to the high ceiling and moves undulatingly.


The outside of the window is dark.

There were mysterious ornaments on the polished floor that bounces faint lights.

And…

"Goddess, please give me wisdom!" (Medismerut)

Driving down the throne raising a few steps vigorously while sliding, the appearance of Medismerut was somewhat shocking.

"Is the stable prostrate start ..." (Akane)

"What ...?" (Medismerut)

"Nothing." (Akane)

It's been a long time since I've been here.

I raised my body while disguising myself. I was sleeping in my usual bed in the middle of the hall.

It seems that I was transported here from my room while I was sleeping.

"Um ... since the day the hero and Fuka-chan fought ... how many days have passed since I slept in Me-san's room?" (Akane)

“Ten days.” (Medismerut)

She listened to his beautiful voice that made her ponder over what’s happening.

More than ten days means that the whole day has passed in Akane's world. However, there is no memory during the day.

I wonder if I was asleep.

The expression of sleeping in a dream is also subtle. Well …

I regained my mind and turned to Medismerut.

"So what type of hero is it this time?" (Akane)

The young man in front of me usually behaved with a sexy atmosphere before…

Then that's okay. I wonder why ...

Pampering me, clinging to me and shedding tears silently. Having witnessed a new side of Medismerut, I wanted to know more about him. And the mysterious dream I saw.

...... Oh yes. That was the last scene I saw. What could have caused such a blurry image? [1]

The young man who wields such intense longing for the goddess (Akane), was with another woman who was not me.

Because it's the king of the devil, it's impossible to have no women around him at all.

I'm not surprised if he spent time with other women without my knowledge.

…… I analyze it in the cold part of my head. But my mind still wasn’t calm.

“The hero who is currently being captured seems to be called “sage” by both humans. According to the survey, he came from the Kipnit Holy Kingdom. He seems to be skilled at all magic, and has the vulnerability that is common to magicians. He has mastered the magic that raises physical abilities greatly, focusing on instantaneous power and endurance." (Medismerut)

I buried my murky emotions and threw them at the back of my mind, organizing the information about the hero in my head, creating chaos amid my thoughts.

Aren't physical attacks effective against the magic?

What a cheating hero.

"Now that he is rampaging in the territory of a giant who is vulnerable to magical attacks, that king has called for support. So the information he got is that he hates every woman. I looked back quite a bit, but I couldn't get any power, and I couldn't get one rumor or information about him.” (Medismerut)

In addition to being a cheat, the sage hero seemed like a powerful enemy for the demons.

"It's a man who started a woman's lewdness. Is he a grandpa?" (Akane)

"No, he is a fairly young man. Well ... he's 29 years old. He was given the title of a wise man (sage) by the king of Kipnit, nineteen years ago, and he started working as a hero six months ago. ''(Medismerut)

The young man answers while watching the crystal ball taken out.

Where did it come from?

Do you have pockets on your underwear?

… Not.

No, I don't think there's any room for that.

I think for a while with my hand on my chin.

An unpleasant premonition shook my mind.

"Hey, maybe ... isn't that hero  "Lionel’s property"? So, uh ... he’s not interested in the opposite sex ...?" (Akane) [2]

Medismerut looked up.

The gaze that met this time is, however, turned away in a second…I was surprised. You didn’t have to avoid my gaze so directly!

"......... Does the Goddess agree with Lionel? That's what I'm saying, and I'm heading to the hero of the present. The sleep time is so short that it's hard for me to dream. I went out of the castle the day before yesterday while saying "I'm so excited ☆", so if there are rumors  it’s highly likely that it would be the topic----." (Medismerut)

"It's right now!" (Lionel)

“I’ve repeatedly said to the throne room that I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere if there was an emergency regarding the goddess.” (Lionel)

“Because when I returned to the castle, there was a sign that the goddess was awake. It's more important to greet you than bathing and getting dressed. But I’m still clean and it isn’t like I mind it.” (Medismerut)

 ……I was surprised. The annoyed expression temporarily disappeared from Lionel’s face, who suddenly appeared behind Medismerut.

Because suddenly he was there in a place where there was originally nothing.

Speaking of which, I remember. Medismerut also suddenly appeared in the hall when I was being tricked by Ozros.

It's called metastasis. Great. It has useful power. It may be as convenient as the cat-like robot's "door anywhere".

The boy who carefully bows his head to me as he stiffens and leans back without being able to move.

Today, he’s wearing a bisque doll-like garment and had a skirt with laces and bows.

When he raised his face, the appearance where he winked was really cool. You can't do it without a lot of confidence in your appearance.

"Good morning, goddess! Can I stay here as it is? Should I change my clothes?" (Lionel)

"... Good morning Lionel.” (Akane)

"Look! Medismerut is nervous. Short temper. Crybaby." (Lionel)

“Cut it out.” (Medismerut)

“Sca-scary…” (Lionel)


It was Lionel that sparked the three-person hero action meeting.

"I was lucky to get up at this timing. Did you talk about this hero?" (Akane)

“Oh, the goddess’s thoughts are the same as yours.” (Lionel referring to Medismerut )

"Well, from the results ... it was useless." (Medismerut)

"..."

"..."

"Tehe."

 No, it's not a trick!

Even if all types of men and women of all ages are sent, it may not be a good thing.

As soon as I hear the story, this wise (sage) hero is too difficult of an opponent for the demons. It’s the worst compatibility. But somehow, I need to return to the Holy Kingdom, at least outside of the Demon World, with some comfort.

If you throw a spear saying "Raise your hand," it's a crisis of equal life.

“I have one additional piece of information. The reason he targeted the giants is that he wanted to brew and drink the giant king ’s toenails.” (Medismerut)

"It doesn't matter what you do." (Akane)


"It's funny! He’s a pervert, I don't know what humans really think!" (Lionel)

"I generally agree in the second half. It would be pointless to have such a story, is there any more decent information?" (Akane)

“No!

The boy stretched his chest while looking away and the young man placed his hand on his forehead with a tired expression.

My mouth twitched seeing the two people lined up alternately.

There is no tension.

What would you do if the hero hits the place of the demons as it is? Crisis is not the word we use in these situations.

They groan with their arms crossed while still catching the two’s lazy quarrels in the corner of my sight.

…… Magic is unrivaled, and physical defense is cheat-class. No libido, almost no desire to sleep. Speaking of the three major needs of humans, what is left is appetite?

"……Appetite?" (Akane)

The attention of two people gathers in a whisper. The lively exchanges stopped.

In the center of the hall where tranquility has returned, it refutes the caught word in its head. appetite. The desire for food. Giant king's nail plaque. Bad food. ――― If you don't have libido, you may have to try another alternative.

"Me-san, Lionel, isn't there a demon child who sticks to eating?" (Akane)

“Most people like a quality meal.” (Medismerut)

"Yeah. The spirit of the hero is the easiest and high quality meal right now." (Akane)

The response was scathing.

His meal in which were devils were deliberately heading towards him...

"It's not like it's like taking it from your mouth." (Akane)

"I can absorb the devil if it enters the body from the upper mouth or the lower mouth?" (Lionel)

Oh, don't say such nasty things with such a cute face anymore.

“No! No, no one is familiar with the food people eat!?” (Medismerut)


 The story doesn't go on.

When Lionel and Medismerut became impatient and rough, they looked at each other.

When I turned around again, the joking atmosphere disappeared. They had serious expressions on their faces. Apparently they noticed my thoughts.

"Ozros ... it's more weight than quality, so it's not going to be helpful. But I'll ask for a while. I'll collect information from the people my subordinates have." (Medismerut)

"It's no use for a delicacy in that area. If possible, it's a valuable ingredient or dish that is only in the margins of the human world." (Akane)

“The farther away from the Demon World, the better it will be.” (Lionel)

"It's a last resort." (Medismerut)

What flashed was the approach to the "appetite" of the wise (sage) hero.

It doesn't matter if he is a gourmet or not. The important thing is the reason why the wise (sage) hero invaded the giants.

I think that the obsession with food is quite enough to come to the demon world for the ingredients (food ingredients ...?) That he wanted to brew and drink.

"Food" departed for the purpose, and if he defeats the demons he encounters on the way, he eventually came to be called "sage hero"--The giants are invading the demons, the giants attack the demons not just because it's weak, but just because he wanted to get "nail grime".

If this prediction is wrong, it will be really troublesome ...

It seems that the two have no idea at the moment.

"Goddess, let's name this strategy." (Medismerut)

"..."

A strategy to catch the wise hero with a delicacy " (Akane)

"It’s a little crazy." (Lionel)

“It’s straightforward.” (Medismerut)

"~~~! Good! Forget it." (Akane)

Don't ask me for a naming sense.

 She was looked down while her cheeks were stained red due to the shyness brought upon by the situation.

---

How to move from here depends on the information collected.

An instructor who seemed to be behind the door (who was a beautiful woman at a level that can be seen by looking at the side) gave instructions, and then Lionel, who returned with a tea set, started preparing tea.

For the time being, a remedial plan came out, and a relieved atmosphere flowed to the place.

I take a cup from Medismerut and took a sip with my mouth. Suddenly a question came up. Why is there a habit of tasting tea because of insane meal circumstances?

“The demons who make tea are just like us.” (Akane)

It seems that meals and luxury items are treated separately.

The taste of tea is close to black tea. It was elegant and easy to drink.

I feel like my throat has been moistened. It seemed like when they were together, the atmosphere was somewhat relaxed.

... I feel like now is the time to ask.

Like talking in public as if nothing is happening, I put on my tongue the words I had wanted to let out from my heart since I woke up.

"Speaking of which, is this bed old?" (Akane)

The tension seems to be well hidden.

Medismerut responds gently.

"No way. It was made for the goddess." (Medismerut)

"But there was a stranger sleeping?" (Akane)

 ――― It was a moment.

"Hey ... what it an intruder?" (Akane)

"What are the characteristics of that person?" (Medismerut)

"A woman in a Mermaid line dress. Black hair with a purple mesh ..." (Akane)

"Oh!"

Medismerut and Lionel gasped at the same time.



[1] moyamoya: an eye condition in which blood vessels in the eye swell that causes blurry vision.
[2] I honestly don’t know what this means whatsoever.

Comments