[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 16: Fragment


Support me on Patreon!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~



Dan Dan Dan!

I was surprised by the dull sound.

I try to look at the source of the sound and notice that my neck is not turning. My vision is still dark and I can't move as if my whole body was in shackles.

“No way, aren't you going to come out with such a dirty appearance?” (Lionel)

"Lord, are you there? Ah, she came to this castle ...!" (Ozros)

The innocent voice before the voice change belonged to Lionel.

Ozros's muffled screams arrived at the other side of the closed door.

"I'm exhausted by that woman's pursuit of chasing me up until the demon world" (Ozros)

“Please bring her back to my hometown…please return her and do not take her life…” (Ozros)

"Begging for an abandoned woman? It's like thinking like a former human being.” (Lionel)

"I can't say anything! I ask of you, she's been with me from birth until I left the village, she's a little sister to me!" (Ozros)

A tragic pleading that you can feel the fragile pieces.

Ozros cried out with sincerity, but the boy laughed. [1]

"Are you in a position where you can ask me? Is it a great thing?" (Lionel)

“I listen to anything the Lord says! I’ll work more than I do now! Even heroes don’t choose and don’t like it but I’m endlessly doing it.” (Ozros)

“Isn’t it normal for a genus to listen to what the Lord says?” (Lionel)

 The exchange of two people continues across the door.

"Where’s Sani?! Please let me meet her ...!" (Ozros)

"No, that magician's future has already been decided. The devil will never take her life with peace of mind." (Lionel)

"What do you mean?" (Ozros)

"That's what it means. Okay, Ozros, dress up and come back." (Lionel)

"... I understand." (Ozros)

The argument suddenly ceased.

Ozros had a voice that seemed to want to say something more. I wonder if the word "start again" was an order.

He was taught that he was subject to the Creator's orders. Some kind of compulsory force may work for one conversation.

“Huh? You woke up?” (Lionel)

This time, a boy's voice came from above.

It probably came to a distance from the bed.

“Medismerut is also absent, and if you get up, it may take a little longer... Sleep a lot and give him peace of mind.” (Lionel)

I felt that the perception that had surfaced, slowly sunk as if I was pulled in by a melodious lullaby.



"Please wait!"

The youth climbed up the stairs. He then settled down on the throne.

He looked down with a cold gaze directed on Corsella, who had her knees on the floor.

"Isn't he the only one lately! Please give me the honor to serve you!" (Corsella)

"--Isn't there any direction to be directed by you?" (Medismerut)

The beauty shivered.

If you're scared, you have to come and say it from the beginning.

"I decide who I will spend with. If you are a good child, you can call me again." (Medismerut)

"……Yes." (Corsella)

"Cute Corsella. Do you like good children?" (Medismerut)

"Oh yes ...!" (Corsella)

Corsella leaves the room, looking back and forth many times as if dragging unskilled.

Silence fell between the thrones.

He beckons the young man. His chin resting on his knee in front of him, raising the toes of his shoes.

"... you can play with the current guy, not me." (Lionel)

"Do you really think so?" (Medismerut)

Contrary to the voice that seems to be dissatisfied, his gaze shook and was turned down.

It’s not honest at all.

"That girl and you are completely different. Look at this. Are you hungry?" (Lionel)

A pair of eyes slowly gazed up.

"……Disagreeable." (Medismerut)

"Then I'll ask for my meal first." (Lionel)

"... Where?" (Medismerut)

"If you don't like it, it's fine in the room." (Lionel)

When he smiled and gave his hands, the young man exhaled greatly and shortened his half-step.

Her (Akane) body was raised. While feeling a hard arm on her back and thigh, he turned his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly.





I noticed that I was in the hall again.

I try to get up and turn over. I felt a strange feeling there.

I wasn’t bound but I can’t move. No voice came out. I just barely moved my head and looked if someone was around me.

 ――― There was.

Medismerut and Lionel.

   What are those two doing?

"Hmm, lack of elegance." (Lionel)

"Give me more specific advice.” (Medismerut)

"How about closing your side?" (Lionel)

A young man with both knees on the floor headed for the uninhabited throne at the top of the stairs.

"Is this effective?" (Medismerut)

“Oh, maybe it’s better than before. But something is missing.” (Lionel)

"……is this it?" (Medismerut)

The boy who stood next to him and looked down on the youth while placing his hand on his face.

"It is far from elegant." (Lionel)

"Then what is this?" (Medismerut)

"I feel a little different. It's good to stretch your back ..." (Lionel)

“The profound thing is deep,” (Medismerut)

 ...... Are they practicing how to prostrate?

Anyway, there is no joking atmosphere around Lionel in any way.

That means they are working seriously together.

 Prostrate practice ……

Is this okay for the demons to be like this? I’m really worried. Aren’t you guys the strongest and the second strongest here?!

I want to make a big effort.

I want to sneak up behind them and sneak behind their heads with slippers or with a giant paper fan [2]! I want to hit them. If it doesn't hurt and is light and has a loud sound, it can be a toy hammer [3].

Do you practice sliding prostrate in a place where you don't know?

 ... I didn't want to know.

“That’s right. Nee, why don’t you use it? You may improve if you check with your own eyes.” (Lionel)

The boy runs away to the back of the stairs.

But her returned in a matter of seconds.

“Medismerut, help me! It’s so heavy I can’t carry it alone.” (Lionel)

"..."

“Cheer! Don’t touch! I can’t become a great adult.” (Lionel)

"I don't think of you as a good adult when you look so young." (Medismerut)

"I'm cute because, I'm cute. Earlier, here and here... Mmm, it's inconvenient for the king to be in abstinence." (Lionel)

This time they disappeared together behind the hidden door.

While watching them carry a big mirror, I was attacked by intense sleepiness.


"Oh, I'm tired ..." (Akane)

I entered my room and threw my body in my favorite chaise lounge.

I don't want to take off my coat.

The young man who came after me turned his foot forward.

I don't hate high-heeled shoes. I also know that you need heels to look good. But it is not suitable for long-distance travel. I made a minor mistake because I didn't bring extra shoes. After all, it was troublesome to change.

"Take it off. Can you massage my feet?" (Akane)

"... why me?" (Medismerut)

The young man, who clicked his tongue, was still trying to do what he was told. While complaining, the movement of his hands on my feet was very gentle.

"Wait a minute." (Akane)

The young man who left once came back with a tray.

He cleaned between fingers with a soft cloth soaked in hot water.

It is my favorite balm that was dripped on my wet feet. A long finger slips from my sole to the calf. I sighed in comfort.

My feet are rubbed and loosened with exquisite force. I relaxed while leaning back on the couch.

“Do you want to change your clothes?” (Medismerut)

"Do you want to take it off?" (Medismerut)

Finally, I answer the question from the man who wiped off the excess oil and started cleaning up the tray.

"... Hmn." (Akane)

"Come." (Medismerut)

"Is it okay?" (Akane)

"Good, but just a little." (Medismerut)

When he continued saying that it was a reward for being able to "wait" well, the young man turned his eyes off to look dissatisfied.

The chaise lounge makes a slightly squeaky sound under the weight of the second person.

Even if I was tricked, it seems that there is no intention to withdraw the proactive proposal.

"Don't wear this dress again" (Medismerut)

“It doesn’t suit me?” (Akane)

"... the chest area is too open." (Medismerut)

My upper body slowly sinks into the seat due to the man who slowly approached me. The cloak fell beside the chair, his tongue then traced a line along my exposed neck.

While playing around with his lustrous hair, I relaxed my whole body in preparation for what’s going to happen next.


 ……that.

I seem to have returned to the hall.

However, this time it was not on the bed. ――― I was floating in the air.

It may be better to float. The gaze is quite high. The ceiling is near.

Fuka-chan was right next to me. When I realized it, I was surprised to hear no voice. The vines are swelling in my immediate vicinity, which is hardened.

 ...... There seems to be no will of attack.

One of the thin vines grew like a handshake, and a small flower blossomed at the tip of the vine when my finger poked it slightly.

I am relieved because of the friendly attitude, even though I don’t feel like I can even resist if I get attacked.

 I look down again.

I discovered without even searching for Medismerut ... I suddenly tilted my head.

The center of the hall. The bed I used is placed at the top. I don't know how many days have passed since my last dream, but perhaps Lionel has returned it to its original position.

That's fine. The problem is---

There was a woman in the bed.

Who is that?

A mermaid line dress with little exposure will reveal the line of the body. The place to get out, the place to withdraw, and the retractable feminine figure is different from mine.

When I thought I couldn't see her face because of her half-naked height and long flowing hair, her body naturally swam in the air.

Fuka-chan's vine grows along with my movement. I was offered a bundle of intertwined vines.

 Chair?

Am I supposed to sit there?

Fuka-chan, you're a good girl who can be attentive ...! I’m sorry for judging you by appearance!

I sat down on the chair made of vines and looked at the bed again.

Black hair with a dark purple mesh. Pale skin. I don't know the color of her eyes because it's hidden within closed eyelids. An animated woman is lying quietly.

Medismerut was holding her chest.

Yeah, cho, take it off ... No, are you tying the tying ribbon? I was surprised ...

There is a lump of cloth that resembles the side of a woman, so it may be after changing clothes. ……Hmm? It feels like that ...

Who is that woman?

Wasn't that bed exclusive to me?

While I and Fuka-chan were watching (?), Medismerut finished dressing and left the bed with a lump of cloth in her hand. If you hand it over to someone behind the door, you will return with a spear.

He looked at the woman and whispered something.

It’s a familiar deep voice. But I can’t hear what was said.

The beautiful woman is put on her place as it is.

 ――― I don't want to see it!

"What !?"

As soon as I looked away from them, my field of vision went dark.



[1] The soul cry of Ozros, but the boy laughed with his nose. It sounds weird like this so I rephrased it.
[2] Harisen
[3] picopico hammer





Comments

Post a Comment