Another Translation Project!

Another Translation Project: [Goodnight, Mr. Wolf]

Author (support): Sasa Sahara
Raws: here


Description:

Aria, the younger princess of a small country, is supposed to marry a single werewolf from another country in place of her sister who refused to marry into the wolf family rumored to be a barbarian. She was expecting a bushy coat of fur because she heard that it was a race like a beast, but the husband who appeared in front of her was a tall handsome guy rather than a furry creature! 

 Table of Contents


[Nice to meet you, Mr. Wolf]

1    2    3    4    5


[Hello, Mr. Wolf]

6    7    8    9


[Good Evening, Mr. Wolf]

10    11    12    13    14


[Don't Do It, Mr. Wolf]

15    16    17    18


[Look This Way, Mr. Wolf]

19    20    21    22


[Where Are You, Mr. Wolf]

23    24    25    26


[I Like You, Mr. Wolf]

27    28    29    30


[Eat Me, Mr. Wolf]

31    32    33    34


[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf]

35    36    37    38


[Extra Edition]

Extra 1

Extra 2

Extra 3

Extra 4



Tl: Hello everyone~! As you can see, I've decided to pick up another translation project that shorter than [Goddess, Help Me!] I hope you'll enjoy reading this as I've enjoyed translating (at least translating the first chapter wasn't too bad).


I'll post the first chapter first and then I'll update you guys of when I'll have a proper updating schedule.


Soreja, I'll see you sometime soon!

Comments

  1. Thank u for your time, �� I enjoyed reading this one, I hope you continue this... I will be here supporting your translation ... Good luck ����☺️��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment