[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 31

 Become a Patron!

 

Eat Me, Mr. Wolf 1

 

 

Aria took a deep breath in front of Siegfried's room. She inhaled deeply and exhaled the hair that was trapped in her lungs.

 

"Sieg! Good morning! I'll tell you again, you don't understand yet! I don't plan to go back to my country! Because I like Sieg! If I get depressed and feel sad, I’ll take responsibility and live a lifetime. If you don't want to be laid on your hips in the future, stop hiding and show your face!"

 

For the person who kept stubbornly staying, talk about the strongest effort. I listened for a while, but after all that, there was no reply from Siegfried.

 

 

"I'll never regret trying to throw myself away again!" [1]

 

 

Let him bite and snort. It doesn't matter if there wasn’t any reply. I know he’s inside. If you have a good-looking Siegfried, you can't hear such loud words.

 

I noticed and heard squealing laughter, and hurriedly looked back. The main person who was laughing was Rebecca. Loosening her cheeks and swaying her bronze hair, saying that she couldn't stand it.

 

 

"Today, you are very brave again. What happened to you?"

 

“I'm starting to say that this innocence will return me to my country without any discipline! It's the second time he’s tried to throw me away!”

 

 

I lift my eyes and tap the door of Siegfried's room.

 

 

"You said you liked me, did you say that was a lie?"

 

 

A slight noise was heard from the room. When I put my ears snugly on the door and waited, a very small voice replied, "I'm not lying...". I was satisfied with it and my lips stretched out to a smile.

 

 

"It's good to be obedient. Let's serve lunch as a reward."

 

 

A muffled moan is heard from the room. Maybe he remembered the meal she brought to his room this morning. It was none other than Aria who asked for Siegfried's disliked food to be placed on the plate. I intended to retaliate a little bit, but it seemed to have some unexpected effects.

 

 

"Stop the big green peas ..."

 

 

I laughed at the weak voice from the place that was separated by the door, and gave my tongue out as I knew that he could not see it.

 

 

"It's out of the question to give food to people prepared by stinging! If you want to eat your favorite thing, go out of the room and go to the dining room with your own feet!"

 

 

I abandoned myself and turned my back to Siegfried's room in which I chose to ignore. It's a waste of time to linger in such a place forever. Do what you can. As usual, that's it.

 

 

"If Aria wants, can I get into his room and drag him out?"

 

 

To Rebecca's offer that seems to be still laughable, I think a little and shake my head left and right. I think it's a very attractive invitation, but it doesn't make sense to not solve the root. I also want to take the role of pulling him out of the room.

 

 

"It's okay because I'll do it. Rebecca can be as usual."

 

"Are you up to now?"

 

 

Laughing at Rebecca, who is confused.

 

 

"If you keep an eye on him, that's enough."

 

"……I understand."

 

"But I can't go to the people I'm going to meet with. It's something I have to face alone."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"There is another person who I have to pull out!"

 

 

I steadily tighten my expression and look ahead to the hallway. The enemy is in the cafeteria. Muttering such a thing, Aria straddled the corridor.

 

 

I find the figure of Edward eating alone at the large table in the dining room. Like an appetite werewolf, he comes to the dining room first when he returns to the castle. As usual, Aria sighed at Edward's appearance on the big meat as usual.

 

 

"Father-in-law! Good morning!"

 

 

A man who couldn't have noticed that Aria had arrived finally raised his face and tilted his head.

 

 

"Yeah. Isn't the atmosphere different from usual today?"

 

“Until now, I was only wearing coats according to my country's custom! I was thinking that I was going to meet with Sieg's father, but I decided to throw it away because it is a hassle! It's a faction! It doesn't suit my nature of wearing a coat forever! "

 

"I don't know, but did you finally feel like showing yourself?"

 

 

Edward distorts his mouth with a grin. The bare canines glowed dully.

 

 

“That's right! So I want my father-in-law to expose his naive nature!”

 

"I don't know what that is ..."

 

"I don't need that annoying time because it wastes time. Please talk with me, one on one."

 

"Yes, but what are you talking about?"

 

"Isn't it decided that you're Sieg-sama? I want to rub the information together here. There is a limit to what you can do alone."

 

 

A sword-like light dwells in his narrowed eyes. Maybe this person should not be turned into an enemy. It doesn't matter whether it's Siegfried's father or the emperor of this country. This man, who has an old spirit, should be able to cut off even if he is a relative.

 

 

"Why choose me for that person?"

 

"I thought you were the most knowledgeable. Did you think that Sieg was in the same library as I was when he was born? Did you hate studying and indulge yourself in reading books?"

 

 

However, he is by no means cold. He had no choice but to live as a king of a country, and to worry about it. Because of his painful position, he gained strength not found in Aria. Such a respectable person. But right now, I want to talk as equally as possible. No, I have to speak on an equal footing.

 

 

"Where did you hear that story?"

 

 

Edward, who spoke with a bitter voice, laughed proudly.

 

 

"The rumors that once flowed in a narrow castle are unexpectedly strong."

 

"You've been very bullish .. Well, what do you want to know? I'll answer if I feel like it."

 

"Please tell me everything you know without saying anything stupid. Did Sieg inherit too much blood as a werewolf?"

 

"... Ah yes. I haven't been thrown back for a long time, but I didn't expect my child to be so bloody that it would completely beastify."

 

"Is the medicine he usually takes suppress his beastification?"

 

"No, it doesn’t. It's about suppressing mental aggression. The most poisonous thing for that is excitement. If your mind is calm, even a full moon can easily transform itself. Nothing has happened in the last few years. The your presence seems to have disturbed his mind. "

 

"Something in his medicine ... does it have side effects? Something different from the original effect will occur."

 

"If you continue to take the medicine, there will be no problem. If the problem occurs, it will be when the effect of the medicine has expired. The things that you were suppressing until then burst out at once. So you have to continue to take the medicine."

 

"But in the end, you're just suppressing it, right?"

 

"Tell me what else to do. If I leave it alone, it will eat away from your close ones. Now it is none other than the Lord himself who is torn up first."

 

 

I’m a little irritated with Edward’s voice. A steep gaze claimed that there was nothing else to do. Aria desperately inspires herself to be pressured, and looks straight at his golden brown eyes.

 

 

"Is it right?"

 

"What do you want to say?"

 

"Everyone in this country is so kind. I don't think it's because of the horrifying beasts."

 

"It's blue. If you live by believing only in the kindness you can see, you'll be in pain."

 

"Maybe it's true. But if you don't need a reason to be kind to people, don't you think there's a reason to believe in kindness? I taught it here."

 

 

Edward sighed and snorts. It is a strange expression that I do not know whether I am terrified or amused.

 

 

"Edward."

 

"What? Have you come to call me properly?"

 

"I've practiced. You can't look good without lingering forever?"

 

 

 

I cleared my throat and prepared to speak.

 

 

"Why not make a bet?"

 

"What bet?"

 

"If I could unleash his--No, the curse of the black beasts of the people of this country--I would like to get a reasonable reward then."

 

"A curse is often said."

 

 

Edward seemed to be thinking about something for a while. But that was also a moment, and immediately made a smile with distorted lips.

 

 

"Okay. I promise."

 

"You won’t ask me what the reward is?"

 

"Hmm. I don't have to be afraid of the little girl's wisdom. I'll swallow about two poor requests."

 

 

The face that laughed nastily looks just like Erenfried, but it looks a little more twisted than his son.

 

 

"Fufu, isn't Edward looking at the rumor-loving maids a little sweeter?"

 

"From a bush to a stick."

 

"Everyone really knows that they can't throw away their idiots and that little creatures have no eyes."

 

 

After a moment, I leave Edward with his face dyed red. I kept laughing and left the dining room. I took a firm step so that I couldn't realize that it was fine.

 


 

[1] I was confused with this sentence since mtl phrased it weirdly.


   <<prev      Table of Contents     next>>

 

Comments