[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 45: (EX) VS Holy Kingdom



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(Tl: Surprise~~ it’s the Rainbow Hero, Nito’s POV!)

 ――― My first memory in this world was the coldness that covered my lower body.

I woke up in a position like a shallow aquarium with both knees on the bottom, and they said, "I came from a rainbow hanging in the sky."

━ Everything about the retro country called Kipnit Holy Kingdom was different from the world I was in. The people who live there hold swords, use magic, and have been fighting demons for decades.

I was dizzy when I was called "Rainbow Hero".

I want to go back to my original world. It would be natural to hope for that.

There's no reason to bury my bones in a place I don't understand.

I was honestly relieved when I heard that I could return.

However, immediately after that I felt a sense of despair.

"If you kill the Demon King, the rainbow that connects the worlds will appear again."

Listening to them, it seems that there are a few to a dozen or so in the demon world. You can escape from these antics by defeating any of them. ...... There is no other way to return ...

A castle and a city like medieval Europe that people who are not familiar with history can easily imagine.

I feel like being thrown into a game that is as close to three-dimensional as possible.

However, when a sword was grasped and a man who called himself a knight said he would train me, I was given pain. When I had an unfamiliar meal with strength and felt a sense of incongruity with the dull dish, I was made aware that this was not a delusion, but something that is actually happening.

I am the first to carry a blade other than stationery and cooking tools.

Despite that, I learned how to use weapons at a fast pace that my body felt scary.

The days when I go to the training hall in order to get used to the sword, I was begged for peace in the world by many people in the country, priests, and many others. Each time I nodded to them silently, my feeling of contempt increased.

Did you know?

If you want peace, people in this world should unite and grab it.

Throwing the fate of the world to an extraordinary person, they are repulsed from a safe place to see high sights.

I won’t hold the sword for you. I'm going back to my world.

All the scenery in my memories that I recall are full of light, and I realize how calm and blessed I was when I was in that daily life (his previous life I guess).

Even the things that worried me are so trivial that I laugh.

If this was the case, it would have been good if I hadn't talked indefinitely and moved to action. I will use my regretful self to live.

I'm going home. Return to my original world.

It is unavoidable to lose work without notice. Perhaps he could lose everything, not work, and become Urashima [1], but it's better than living with these rotten guys.




I met a man called the Sage Hero for the first time in the land of Tayan, which is located at the boundary between the human world and the demon world.

He was a man with a completely different atmosphere than the priests who surrounded the aquarium of that name. The powerful murder that appeared for a moment as if it was a bargain, and the dominant altar when I was called into this world. This is a big difference from what I heard in advance from the accompanying knight.

Not to mention the thin priest’s power of the place to erase it instantly ... The power of the sages is real.

He glanced at the knight who didn't seem to notice our interaction, he shrugged his shoulder.

"Did the last "Rainbow Hero" appear here about 200 years ago? It seems that you have the same ability as what literature says. ... I apologize for the inconvenience, Lord Hero.”

The Sage Hero who was kind enough to say that was called Kellen Garrot.

Kellen proposed to attack the demon king called the Demon Dragon King.

I raised some reasons, but honestly it doesn't matter. Anyone could be a Demon King.

The accompanying knight is said to join the knight on Kellen’s side and wait in the city of Tayan.

The appearance of Kellen looking at the King's Charter held by one of the knights left a strange impression. It was less than a second in time, but I felt a glimpse of his true nature in that gaze.

Reminding me that you should trust no one.

You can only believe in your own power.

If my wish was not fulfilled even if I defeated the Demon King. If I was deceived by the Holy Kingdom. Such anxiety was always present.

If you haven't tightened your chest all the time, the deep darkness of the sea at night will hit you.

It is repeatedly argued that the feeling of loneliness that no person can be truly trusted, exists more than I can imagine.

It was the same when I interviewed Kellen.

It would be best if I could kill the Demon King and a rainbow or something else would bring me back to my original world. If it was a lie ...

The anxiety of confining me with a lid on the bottom of my heart every time I rise, I think that the man with a mighty power among the people I have met so far sniffed out as a perfect ally, and immediately after that I prey on my chest. At last, the lid is moved up and it stands up.

Forcing it into the depths of my heart again and piercing the emotions bottled up inside.

…… When the lie is discovered, you can think about whether to be incorporated into the Holy Kingdom or to go out.

First, beat the Demon King. Unless you concentrate on that--




"Foo!"

The sharply protruding sword tip penetrates the defense magic and blurs the side of the demon.

I heard the sound of a whip tearing the air near my ear and twisted myself. The tip of the shoulder rest that has been engraved and flies is reflected in the corner of the field of vision for a moment.

 ---I do not like it.

I don't like this guy above all.

According to Kellen's explanation, this man seems to be the Demon King. The beautiful appearance of the lead-colored hair and red eyes is too impersonal. It's kind of a nauseous that he is shirtless to show off his tight body.

In the midst of flying with a winged beast being driven by a demon dragon, you hear, "I'm a demon who lives on the pleasures of people." I thought, but I was convinced strangely with my eyes. You will be fooled by this appearance.

I was thinking that humanoid demons might hesitate to try and deal with humans. Even if I point my sword at this guy, I never get lost.

The cause is the woman the Demon King takes.

A beautiful woman who is generally tasty, but has a firm flesh where she comes out. When I met her face from the front, she suddenly overlapped with her who was scorched in the original world. It’s not similar at all.

Perhaps because of that, I felt a murderous desire to surround the woman with great care.

Is this guy always with this woman?

When I was surrounded by bitter knights and spooky priests, this demon king was flirting with his favorite beauty ...!

Kellen's ability was still certain. Thanks to his defensive magic, the attack of devilish devils will never be a pain. The blow from a cute pale blonde devil was a little painful.

…… Is this child one of the Demon King's favorites?

Was it not only that girl, but the favorite women who lived from one end and lived the demon king who was drowned in lust?

When I was nervous every day so as not to give anyone a chance to get in?

―――― More and more quiet anger grows.

"What!"

You might say it’s foolish jealousy. But this is the heart that I can't hide.

Using unreasonable emotions as a power source, I shook my sword.

In a place other than the raging heart, you calmly handle the attack accurately, and the trained body reflects and launches a counterattack.

The past of struggling with women's troubles between the swords passed through the mind.

... I finally got rid of the compliments around me and finally called out to her ... I was thinking that way to another world.

The remaining unfinished things become more obsessive as you spend more time here. My innocent love turns into a moody delusion ... Even though I noticed that, my heart's change never stopped.

I will definitely go back to the original world. I'll show you home.

If she is still in a place that looks like her last appearance, this time, I will not hesitate. Look at the last line that isn't treated as a stalker, seduce her and turn things around.

For that reason, I have to defeat the demon king who looks good in front of me...



---- Maybe because you associated her in the corner of your head.

Immediately after that, I felt uncomfortable with the surrounding air and jumped back to try to keep a distance from the Demon King.

A girl with a similar atmosphere to her suddenly appeared in front of me.

"What?"

"Wow !?"

It was amazing that I was fascinated even by a comma for a few seconds with the eyes changing in color like a soap bubble bathed in the sunshine. Hagu's response is delayed and Mouro eats her dive. [1]

Something wrapped around one leg and the posture leaned.

It's dangerous, the whip of the Demon King.

He supported the woman who had hugged him by turning his reflexively empty left arm. My field of view is reversed.

"Hya !?"

"Ubu"

I turned over while holding the woman. Blood rushes to my head. That's because I was struck at the back of the head, but--

It ’s painful!

Please stop suffocating with milk pressure! I'm a small breasts girl, so I'm happy even if I get on this huge breasts girl!

"Leave him and get the crowd!"

No, this is the situation because you are caught in the foot and fall down!

Although it was a frightening act against one of my opponents, I generally humbled myself, but I am generally happy!

"Me-san, stop! ............... Are you okay ...?"

"Dangerous, please leave!"

"No, go back!"

"What are you thinking about transferring before your enemy? I'll ask you to fly to a safe place again!"

"I'm telling you not to fight anymore! I don't want to see Me-san's injured place!"

"Now ... I wonder for whom am I exterminating the hero!"

The internal conflict between demons suddenly started. A compliment ... or a fool fight? this.

I want you to get off from above. The ankle entwined by the whip is squeezed tightly with the armor broken. It seems to be a piece. However, it is not possible to fight back in this position.

It may be good to get rid of the woman who suddenly appeared, but now that she has overlaid her features in the former world for a moment, he couldn't choose the ruthless means.

“Woman.”

"What?"

While the demon king's murderous aura increased, the woman who became a horseback reaches back from here to reach out.

The response was delayed again due to the fact that there was not even a will to fight.

A thin finger touches my eyes.

"Oh, after all ... I'm sorry, I didn't notice it right away. I didn't know because I was so tired."

The goggles, which were given as substitutes for glasses and were used for vision correction magic, were slid onto the forehead.

Beautiful woman looking up without understanding the reason makes a gentle smile in the blurred view.

“You’re “He on Tuesday”, right?” [2]

The words spun from her lustrous lips stopped my thoughts this time.



Tl: Waaaaahhhhh….what a twist!

[1] I don’t know what this means in this context but here’s what I found on google.
Urashima Tarō (浦島 太郎) is the protagonist of a Japanese fairy tale (otogi banashi), who in a typical modern version is a fisherman rewarded for rescuing a turtle, and carried on its back to the Dragon Palace (Ryūgū-jō) beneath the sea.
[2] 陽の光を浴びるシャボン玉のようにゆらりと色味の変化する瞳に、コンマ数秒でも魅入られたのがマズかった。咄嗟の対応が遅れて彼女のダイブをモロに食らう。
[3] Check out Chapter 3 for this (if I’m not mistaken)

Comments