[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 39: VS Dream Demon King 12



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)

A quiet voice. She leans her head to a meaningful question.

"...?"

"Have you remembered it, or have you just forgotten it ... This is the one you wore when you first gave me your favor." (Medismerut)

"eh?"

According to my recollection, it is not the same as the new one, but he added, Medismerut stepped up slightly.

With one finger, pull out the glove with one finger slipping.

Both wrists were taken as they were and assembled behind the head.

“I thought that if the goddess woke up, I would have you eat this, and if there was an entertaining ride, I would be able to recreate it at that time .... But I changed my mind. It's impossible anyway." (Medismerut)

"? ......!?"

My wrapped hands were enveloped in something warm. Immediately after that, I felt strange. It's as if the adhesive was attached, no matter how hard you put your hands in ... your hands don't separate from your head.

I tried to stand up and felt awkward again. No matter how much I stretch my legs, I can't lift my body. I can't get away from the back of the chaise lounge as if the spinal cord was sewn up.

Medismerut, who retired from me, put his knees on the rug again.

"... a little ..."

Do not tie up people and prostrate!

"While being afraid ... I'd like to have my lord play with me for a while. I promise that I won't hurt you, no matter what." (Medismerut)

"What is this ...!?"

"If you are in the application of barrier art, my current power will not come off."

A man with a slightly raised face carefully takes off his shoes. A thin sock stocking fastened with thighs, the hands sneaking in from the hem of the dress stroked it up.

"Ohhhhhhh ..."

"Even so ... Even if I get caught up day or night, I still get a naive response. It's really cute. It's an art, no. It's a miracle ..... so I decided to reverse it. I'll give back what I have given you at that time now." (Medismerut)

"Let's go away ...!"

"I was warned of both hands at the time like you are now ... it’s nostalgic. It's a pity that you can't remember." (Medismerut)

I close my inner thigh tightly. The red eyes looking up here shined brightly.

"Now, if you stubbornly close it, we can't proceed further--- Open your legs." (Medismerut)


Only Pannier was removed from the dress. The legs that were hidden in the fabric with a lot of volume can be expanded widely from side to side.

"Don't be so nervous. I'll be happy."

"Don't worry so much. I'm glad I'm going to do it now. "

I felt that the voice of Medismerut looking down at the underwear closely overlapped with my old voice.

............ Somehow, there are things that get stuck in my memory.

Immediately after arriving becoming an adult, I pushed down the young and fresh limbs and tied him to the bed, who was innocent of being with a woman, I--

"Shall we also reproduce the blindfold? ... No, it's unavoidable that the rainbow-colored eyes are hidden, rather than that." (Medismerut)

The secret place where the underwear was peeled off is exposed to the outside air. The young man rolled up her dress and raised the corner.

"At that time, I was naked in the upper half of the body, and you took off the lower part of the body. I can't be faithful, but let's just get closer to the atmosphere." (Medismerut)

"Wait ...!"

His hands went to my back and chest. The back straps were partially removed, and the shoulder-less bustier was bluntly lowered by his hand. His thin lips accompanied the bulge that spills and bounces.

I was sucked in the valley and a high voice leaked out.

Is it so embarrassing to be taken off halfway?!

I can't stand the shyness that springs up and put my strength into my legs. But it was stopped before it was completely closed.

 As if to scream resistance, the lips crawling on the chest cling tightly to the bulge and spread new marks.

The hands holding the left and right thighs traced the boundary between bare skin and stockings.

“… T… Me, Sah…”

“It ’s a dut ..... is that more like remembering the past?” (Medismerut)

The red tongue licked the soft skin. It would be purposeful to avoid the colored tip. The hands wandering around the thighs do not reach between the legs and change direction at the last minute.

All the frustrating stimuli continued, I was unconsciously shaking my hips.

The line of sight with Medismerut, who had a deeper smile on his face, suddenly raised blood on his head.

"I haven't touched here, but you’re already wet?" (Medismerut)

"I got up before I touched ... it looks delicious." (Medismerut)

Young man looking at the back of the wrinkled dress is in a good mood. I felt his gaze, and then a trolley and a drop flowed from my body.

My back hurts and I can't stand it.

"Dute, that ..."

If I am penetrated once, I can let go of reason.

If you keep going this way, I won't be able to escape my shame.

The body complains that she wants to connect quickly and wants to feel the body temperature of the man in a deep place. But the words just don't go through.

Although I showed my attitude, both hands remained restrained by the back of the head, and both legs were grabbed and left open.

I can't do anything, but my whole body is hungry.

…… So, when I finally got a touch of the sensitive place that was throbbing for direct stimulation, it gave an incredible reaction.

"Ahhh!"

A sweet and cheerful voice echoes in the room.

Medismerut holding his hips bounced with one hand and shook the other hand in small steps. His fingertips wet with mine play around with my flower bud. At the same time, the tip of my chest was bullied with lips and tongue.

"Huh, ah, ah ...!"

I can only cry and agonize at the sharp pleasures that are given from all over my body.

"Let's reach it first. There is plenty of time. Will an obscene body reach any number of times?"

"I'll reach you once. I also want to taste it. If you are a young body, the momentum will soon return, right?

From the sticking chest projections, a beautiful sound is heard, and the beauty that left is descending to my lower body.

The hot tongue crawled around the wet crack, just like licking a dripping drop from the body.

My spine is throbbing. The pleasure of running from the waist to the whole body seems like poison. Without his caress, it would be an illusion that it would be dry. ... No, maybe my body has already been recreated. By the hands of Medismerut.

“Yeah, Dute, No ... but ... well …

It is rapidly raised by the long fingers that repeatedly insert and remove and the tip of the tongue that kneads the flower buds. The long-awaited stimulus is too abrupt, sharp, and closer than usual. Tears bleed.

I was touched by the flower buds that had been groped and erupted, and in a blink of an eye, my stunned body exceeded the heights.

"--------!"

Although I should have noticed that I reached without a voice, Medismerut’s fingers continue to make its way inside.

"Ihhh! Oh, oh!"

"I said earlier, you can like it."

It would be crazy if you were given too much pleasure.

...... I have just reached the limit, but I will be taken to the limit again.

“Wow, how are you feeling now? How was your body restrained and exposed like a good servant once, and the feeling of being crazy about being played around in important places?”
(Medismerut)

"... Well, Nh ..., Ah!

A finger rubs up the inner wall while making a sticky water sound. Another finger kneaded to crush the flower bud.

The waist bounces freely. I can't control it anymore.

Medismerut caught the tip of my chest, which bounces according to the trembling body. The high notes that were sucked tight and bitten sweetly, fluttered through my nose.

Why a strong stimulus is almost like pain, but why is it so happy? I want more and can't stand it. I want to get mad with his hands, maybe I'm somehow already suspicious.

"The dress I'm used to is messy with honey. It's made me feel nasty. Is my finger so delicious?"

I shake my head many times while panting.

I really don't want your fingers. I'm still happy, but I don't like this. I want you to penetrate deep into my body.

I can't be satisfied anymore with the bare minimum of contact. I want to feel the body temperature of Medismerut with my whole body ――――

"Wow ... I want ... I want ...!"

Squeeze out the remaining reason and shyness, and squeeze out the words of extortion. My cheeks are hot. After all it is embarrassing. However, the voice I ask for is honest.

I look down at the man who relentlessly attacks only sensitive areas with his hands and tongue, with a bright red ripe face.

Then, the thin lips who were scolding while holding the protrusions suddenly separated from the violent chest.

The finger that pierced the inside is also removed.

A small distance was born between me and him.

"... Is it just a conscientious thing to do?"

The young man raised his mouth and licked his his lips. I was stunned by Medismerut, who began to look at me from the chaise lounge.

I repeat shallow breaths.

A chest that moves up and down, an abdomen with a dress entwined, both legs left and right, and to the wet place in the center of the line ― A licking line of sight crawls on the skin.

"I had to put it out at the beginning, and I had to endure it all the time. It was you who struck me into my body that it would be torture if pleasure was too much."

The red eyes seem to be wet with greed but do not feel the temperature.

The cold gaze made my body, which was frightened, quickly cool. I feel a sense of impatience.

I tried to pull out my hand, but my elbow shook slightly, but I could not solve the commandment. I closed my inner thighs, rubbed them together, and looked up at Medismerut while trembling.

"This is ...!"

"Later."

Long index finger strokes the thigh. But it separates immediately, and for a second, it pokes off the tip of the chest and separates.

The fingers that traveled from my side to the clavicle and neck traced my lips, and touched from my cheek to the royal horn.

Sound of ornaments being removed echoed around.

I am frustrated because I cannot move.

I felt impatient, I grit my teeth, and I couldn't stand it even if I bit my lips, and my tears fell down.



Comments