[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 42: VS Demon Dragon



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


"Let's go!"

"Wait wait, there's one, seriously, ah, hey, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

We left as the cry of Ozros came from below.


Whether it is due to the barrier made by Medismerut or the consideration of the dragon, the dragon's spine that stirs up with a blistering wind hardly feels the wind pressure. The hair of Lionel sitting in front is just fluffy enough to receive the breeze.

Ozros was the only one who was exposed to the direct breeze while being gripped by the front leg of the demon dragon, and his screaming could not be stopped.

"... Is Ozros okay?"

"It may be a little cold. Well, won't he die?" (Lionel)

"My lord, it isn't necessary for you to care whether he should have the same treatment as us." (Medismerut)

The optimistic young voice and the bass with no intonation respond before and after me. The force was applied to the arm that was rolled from behind to the abdomen.

The cause of Medismerut’s displeased attitude was the exchange just before leaving Tayan.

Miss-chan .... Is it Goddess? It makes sense to be different from people and demons. Anyway, it's kind of sexy. It's still small, but my chest and buttocks are more erotic than when I touched them a little bit before …” (Ozros)

………… If I didn't follow, Ozros might have run out of fate.

It was hard to hold down Medismerut. I put myself aside to remind me of something unpleasant, and desperately apprehended the young man who was screaming ... Lionel couldn't help me. Whose devil is it?

I look over the surroundings while stroking the head of Medismerut, who fills his face with black hair and pats his back.

I watched the scenery below me as it flowed behind the demon dragon in an instant.

"When the goddess wakes up, come visit me, Aunt Demon Dragon King. I was told that Sani, who went over there, wasn't stable anymore, so I would bring Ozros with me …” (Lionel)

This was the last topic that Lionel said after completing a report on the removal of the hero between the throne.

I heard that the Demon Dragon King has been Kerrun since I knew it.

I'm glad that she was able to survive since she was young.

Thirty years may not be so long ago for the long-running demon dragon, Elder Kerrun. But for me it's the length of time when I'm full of nostalgia.

I just can't be optimistic.

Because this time we are heading to the land of demon dragons and that this is not just a sight-seeing tour.

"It would be dangerous to meet with the Rainbow Hero ... Does the Goddess have us in this castle and act differently?

"Rainbow Hero"

It's a special name of a human being, different from the self-proclaimed hero who springs out of existence.

It is said that it was a person from a different world who crossed the rainbow and descended into the human world, and no one knows well what kind of person it is.

…… There are three major cycles in this world.

One is the current situation, that is, "the hero's production period".

The second is the "quiet period" when the demon world and the human world settle down.

The final third is the "demon's active period". These three come around in order.

I was born at the beginning of the previous "quiet period" as a new demon king, when the previous demon king was attacked by a hero.

By the way, Medismerut had just grown up when I met him, so when I calculated backwards ... he was born in the middle of the "active period".

So, now, of the people behind the dragon, only Lionel knows the "Rainbow Hero." It seems that he has never met him directly and knows only by knowledge.

"The hero's production period" begins with the appearance of "the founder's hero."

And it ends as soon as the "Rainbow Hero" disappears.

“Disappearing” is synonymous with “losing life” and “killing the Demon King”. According to Lionel's explanation, in the latter case, it literally "disappears" immediately after taking the life of one of the demon kings in the demon world.

The hero chose the demon dragon as the target ―――

First, Medismerut showed a lot of difficulty.

"You don't have to bother to show your face or jump into the battlefield from here. It would be nice to kill each other arbitrarily." he said.

But Lionel shook his head.

This time, it was the giants and the devils who underwent the elimination of the hero. The giants are in charge of invading the human world and picking the buds of heroes, and the demons are in charge of exterminating the heroes who invaded the demon world.

As a rule, it is said that the Rainbow Hero must be dealt with by these two races.

It seems to be one of the rules of the demon world, and if you disobey it, only the birth rate of the tribe people in charge will decrease significantly even when the "quiet period" or "production period" comes.

"--- Didn't you say that?” (Medismerut)

“I feel like I've heard this for the first time ... How about you?

"Similarly it's my first time listening." (Medismerut)

"Uh, usually when the "production period" begins, if the Demon King has no experience in the production period, the elders will teach. This time I was busy, so maybe I forgot to say it. Well, that's why.” (Lionel)

In this term, the rainbow hero must be killed by the giants or the demons. At worst, even in exchange for the life of the Demon King.

…… But the other day, the giants were attacked by the sage hero Kellen and the king was defeated. There is no one who takes the place of the Demon King.

In addition, the rainbow hero has already set foot in the demon world.

If you watch the clash between a hero and the Demon King, whichever wins, the fertility rate of the demon tribe will drop and the total strength will decline. That means that in the next "production period", you will stand on the side of being overrun.

"So ... not for the Demon Dragon King. We have to do my best to get rid of the Rainbow Hero for the future of our tribe.” (Lionel)

Lionel, who has an unusually rugged look, concludes with a strange voice---


That's why I decided to go on an air trip.

You had to rush to take me or leave me ……

The results are as you can see. I persuaded Medismerut, who swears, "I won't take you to a dangerous place."

Because, I can't live in a safe place with one of the horns on my head. I have somehow remembered how to use my power, and I am ready to become a shield for Medismerut in the event of an emergency. I think it's natural to offer a companion if you can help even a little.

Kerrun, who got the information about the invasion of the Rainbow Hero, was kind to me (I know the bad circumstances unless I have to be a demon tribe, as expected of my long-lived sister), and fast she came over to pick us up with some demon dragons.

The solitary island in the southwest where the dragons live is quite far. "It was helpful because we couldn't use extra power in the transition," says Lionel.

First, we visited Tayan to collect Ozros, who had a mess with a female knight hero. Flying in the sky at full speed.

The course is the shortest distance. The vampire territory, which would normally be largely bypassed, spread under my eyes.

"..."

I silently think of Medismerut, who holds me silently.

For he was former vampire, it's his hometown. I heard that the Vampire King was also killed, and there may be something to think about.

"Hey, how is Kerrun doing?"

So I tried to talk to the red dragon who carried us.

The young dragon that followed diagonally behind was the first to respond.

"Hold down your mouth, devilish woman. It is unforgivable for us to abandon His Majesty's name.

"You are stupid to keep your mouth down. I am very sorry that my subordinates have not been educated. ” 

The red demon dragon roared back to the men who intimidated him and gave us a polite apology to us on his back.

It was apparently relieved when I told that I did not care.

The whip that Medismerut stretched out behind me was thrown as it was. Lionel seemed to be hitting points all the time, and was pulling his shoulders. I don't really understand Lionel's laughter. Why is it that you can laugh so much with the quick air?

"Your Majesty hasn't changed. We look forward to the day when we can meet our predecessor."

“Your brother knows me… —Ah… Mouro?”

"Did you remember?"

"Hmm, it's been a long time. Are you still the captain?"

"Yes."

I feel that it was familiar rather than remember.

I wonder why I didn't notice it even though it was a familiar dragon.

I have had him pick up and drop off several times.

"Mouro, you've become a lot stronger?"

"Look at His Majesty."

Nostalgic.

In the past, I focused on speed, but now I feel how powerful he is. It was so strong.

Maybe the reason why I had a different impression than before was because Mouro grew up. But maybe it's also because I quit being the Demon King and lost my ability.

That's why I'm a fragile devil from the point of view of him. It can't be helped that a young demon dragon who didn't know me when I was a Demon King was angry when he (Mouro) abandoned the king he served.

Mouro, who seems to know the situation, does not explain in detail to his subordinates ... Is it the instruction of Kerrun?

While feeling the youth who glanced at me here and there while keeping silence, I had a memorable story with the Red Demon Dragon.

Lionel joins the conversation and the liveliness increases.

Ozros remains silent. ……Is he fine? From here I can't see him because I can't see Mouro's front legs. It would be nice if he were just silent like the other demons, but he actually fainted by being exposed to the direct wind ...

Medismerut does not break the attitude of waiting for the topic that he knows. Sometimes his hands and lips play a trick, but I loved it because it's a cute way of spoiling. I feel calm when we touch each other.

 ――― How long did you run through the sky?

First of all, it was Medismerut who noticed its existence.


 Note by the author:

By the way, the magic dragon has the image of the Orient. Those who have a slender torso.




Tl: XD poor Ozros…

[1] I’m a little confused as to how google phrased this the raw is this. 「我が君や我々と同格の扱いなど、たかが半魔には不要です」 if you have any better ways on how to phrase, this pls tell in the comments below ^^ since I just put up what I understood based on the circumstances.

Comments