[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 27

Become a Patron!

 

I Like You, Mr. Wolf 1

 

Siegfried’s room was dim. The curtain is closed and the only light source is the light leaking through the gap. Aria closes the door behind her, thinking that something like this had happened before. The inside of the room got darker.

 

 

"Good morning, Sieg."

 

 

As Rebecca said, Siegfried seemed to be still awake, hanging his elbows on the table and leaning. These days, Siegfried is only looking down. If he keeps looking down like this, I won’t be able to see his beautiful eyes.

 

 

"……Sorry."

 

 

Aria asked him to raise his face and raised his cheeks.

 

 

"Is it without greetings? Or is it Sieg's greeting already?"

 

"Yeah ... sorry."

 

 

Finally, Siegfried, who raised his face, narrowed his eyes with "Good morning Aria." He smiled, but it disappeared in an instant. Siegfried's gaze was focused on Aria's collar. As if he were trying to see through the scars hidden in her shirt, he gazed at it with his steep eyes.

 

 

"Hair is……"

 

"Hair?"

 

 

The line of sight that was being poured on the collar was slightly off. Looking at the fluffy hair tips, his eyes of gold were narrowed.

 

 

"You shortened it."

 

"That's right. It's nice that it's clean, but I can't attach the ribbon that Sieg gave me ..."

 

 

I check the length by touching the tip of my hair that draws a large arc with my finger. It seems that at least three centimeters are not enough to be able to put the hair together.

 

 

"……Sorry"

 

"Why do you apologize?"

 

"Is that also my fault?"

 

"I won't deny it, but that's it? I wonder if there's more to say?"

 

"Other?"

 

"A girl cut her hair. Wouldn't she look good or cute, would you praise me?"

 

 

Or was it not suitable for me? I dropped my shoulder and fell down. She regrets that she should have played with the gloved fingertips on the shortened hair tips and did something to decorate them without giving up.

 

 

"I'll try hard tomorrow so I can put on a ribbon."

 

"It's cute as it is."

 

"I'm not happy to be praised as if I had done it."

 

"It's true. It's fluffy and you look like a doll."

 

 

He extended his hands and scooped up a bundle of hair covering Aria's right ear. Siegfried's fingertips touched her earlobe with her hair scooped over her ears. His body temperature through his gloves soaks into the skin.

 

For a moment, I saw a flame flicker behind his golden eyes. Siegfried looks away with his body to avoid Aria's eyes. The height of Siegfried's eyes in his chair is always the same as when she asks him to lift her up. And yet he rarely gazes at her because he doesn't look at me.

 

 

"... Is it right?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I hurt you no matter what."

 

"I'm just the same ... but maybe it hurt Sieg-sama more than that?"

 

"I'm good."

 

"Not good. There are many people who grieve when Sieg-sama is hurt."

 

"You’re always hurt."

 

 

I felt Siegfried pursing his lips without looking at my face. A self-ridden voice pierces Aria's chest.

 

 

"Your mother ... is she already aware that Aria isn't in the castle?"

 

 

He hesitated for a moment before nodding. I knew that was a topic I shouldn't touch. Portraits of successive emperors and queens are displayed in the dining room. None of them seemed to be Siegfried's mother. That means she is still alive. There is a reason why I can't stay here even though I'm alive.

 

"I've torn it."

 

 

Siegfried is gazing at his right hand. A dark shade of gaze seems to pierce himself through his gloves. I remember the beautifully rounded nails I saw when I met him. His nails didn't look sharp enough to hurt anyone.

 

 

"Both my nails and fangs can be easily sharpened with a little momentum. It has nothing to do with my intention."

 

 

Right, his right hand is clenched. Just looking at it, I found that his nails broke through his gloves and dug deep into his palm. Blood drips from his fist that was strongly fisted tight. When Aria hurriedly grasped his fist and put her hands on his hands, the force he had in his fist finally relaxed.

 

 

"I was going to flutter lightly, but when I noticed, it was bloody and lay on the ground."

 

 

I carefully open the loosely held fist and check the four scratches on it. I was thinking that he would wear a handkerchief because his blood was still bleeding out, but he escaped easily.

 

 

"My life was saved, but my heart is ... it's useless. She’s now in a resort west of here. I haven't seen her for more than a decade now."

 

"Sieg, blood ..."

 

"It's nothing like this. I'm the fastest in terms of wound healing among the werewolf family. It's gone like this for two days without a trace."

 

"That's not a problem!"

 

 

I comely catch the escaped right hand and cover the wound with a handkerchief together with the gloves. If he tries to forcibly remove his gloves, he will surely be able to escape again. By the time the knot was tied on the back of his hand, Siegfried was still becoming mature.

 

 

"Sieg should be a little more sensitive to his wounds. If I were treated like anything, I would be sad."

 

"It's because Aria is kind."

 

"There was a person who taught me that I didn't need an excuse to be kind to someone."

 

 

I felt like my wide back was shaking. Hugging a drooping body from behind, and cheeks on the silver-white hair. The body of Siegfried is always very hot. The unfocused heat may have been smoldering inside him all the time.

 

 

"Sieg is tens of times more friendly than me."

 

"I'm not kind. I can only hurt you."

 

"But you came to visit us. Rebecca said you came to replace the warm forehead cloth in the middle of the night. You are kind, so you worried and came to see me."

 

 

Since they were close together, the tremors of Siegfried’s body will be directly transmitted. I wanted to do something that made me feel like I was crying, so I put all my strength into my arm.

 

 

"Did you see me as a beast? That's my essence. It's ferocious, brutal ... it's an important thing that can be easily torn up."

 

"Easy is a lie."

 

 

It was so hurt and tattered that it couldn't be easier.

 

 

"Aria wouldn't you hate it? I didn't want to hurt or hurt you, right? Of course, you hate marrying a ferocious beast."

 

"I like the smell of animals."

 

 

I knew that I was about to be pushed away, so I clung to his body whether he would let go even with leverage.

 

 

"So, it doesn't matter if Sieg is a beast."

 

"I don't need that kindness."

 

"... I will change the way I say it."

 

 

I was almost stuck in my throat and took a deep breath only once. Take a deep breath and exhale. Then, finally, squeeze out the important words.

 

 

"I like you with a beasty taste."

 

 

I fell in love that day. I was easily dropped without knowing there was a deeper place. In a place where the bottom is invisible, Aria is still sinking.

 

 

"I like you even if you hate me."

 

 

I know that such words do not resonate with his heart. Even so, my feelings that I could not hold back spilled from my lips over and over again. Just like in a dream, it ran down with tears.

 

 



Tl: Dang…


  <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

 


Comments