[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 22

Become a Patron!

 

Look This Way, Mr. Wolf 4

 

When I woke up in the morning and changed clothes, I first tied my hair up at the back of my head. Actually, she wanted to tie it up like Rebecca, but Aria's hair is too soft, and it hangs down quickly. I make sure that the blonde hair that has no stiff feeling is tied with the dark blue ribbon and reflected in the mirror.

 

Today, I put on a light blue blouse and a long jumper skirt. Siegfried says that "Aria looks good in blue," so these days she wears only blue clothes and green clothes. She may barely grow tall anymore, but she wanted to get closer to his taste.

 

Siegfried does not say anything about their marriage date. It may be bad that Aria doesn't ask, but it takes courage to make sure. You really don't want to marry me---I'm so scared that I can't ask.

 

Siegfried sometimes disappears for several days, but at other times he spends time with Aria in the castle. I like calm times. But just a little unsatisfactory.

 

Moreover, recently Siegfried do not often appear in the dining room in the morning. He appears briefly around noon and disappears somewhere when the sun goes down. Little by little, the time we spend together is decreasing. I feel frustrated with that.

 

I stroked the cover of a thick book that was left on the desk, and exhaled gently. Many of the books in the library are dusty. The older the document, the older the language becomes and the more difficult it becomes. I couldn't find what I was looking for.

 

I raised my face as someone knocked on the door of the room. I noticed that I was inadvertently reading a book. The clock hands pointed to near daytime. When I hurriedly answered and opened the door, Siegfried stood in the hallway.

 

 

"Aria, are you sick? I heard you didn't come for breakfast ..."

 

"I’m sorry! I unintentionally got absorbed in books."

 

 

The golden eyes are turned into the room. Siegfried, looking at the book that had been left on the desk, smiled with an amazed and impressed smile.

 

 

"Aria really loves books."

 

 

My body is hugged and he kissed my forehead gently.

 

 

 

"Sieg ..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Did you sleep properly?"

 

"What about Aria?"

 

"eh?"

 

"Did you sleep properly?"

 

"I can sleep anywhere ..."

 

"I see. That’s good."

 

 

I placed my hands on Siegfried’s cheeks, who smiles gently. His apparent complexioned skin was a little bit bulky. Maybe he can't sleep properly. It's so obvious that he’s fooling me, though.

 

 

"Are you going to the library again today?"

 

"Today ... shall we go to the courtyard?"

 

"Courtyard?"

 

"Let’s have lunch and have a picnic."

 

"Picnic?"

 

 

Siegfried rounds his eyes. It seems that the words were not so familiar. Aria thinks a little and spins the words carefully.

 

 

"In nature, you can take a leisurely look at the scenery, eat delicious food, and take a nap."

 

"That seems to be fun."

 

 

 

I took Siegfried, who laughed gently, and I had sandwiches and sweets separated in the dining room. She was told that he would send the tea to someone later, and they went straight to the courtyard.

 

I chose the courtyard because I thought it was the quietest and most comfortable place. The space surrounded by walls on all sides is useful as a secluded spot rarely visited.

 

I laid a rug under the tree and spread the rug. I am seated between Siegfried's knees, and his chest plate is used as a backrest to look vaguely at the sky. Perhaps boring, Siegfried is pinching Aria's cheeks, combing her hair, and moving his hands in a busy manner. Since it is not particularly uncomfortable, I leave it as it is and close my eyes.

 

I lied to Siegfried a little. I can sleep well everywhere, but lately I haven't slept very well. I spend time reading books and returning to bed after many days.

 

The body is sleepless and the gentle breeze is comfortable, and you are invited to a dream world. At last, I felt a good night's sleep, and I left it to the temperature that touched my skin. I feel warm even though I am wearing gloves because Siegfried's body is very hot.

 

Rubbing against the big palm on the cheek, chasing the lips that are touching like a blur. Run away, chase it, catch it. A warm food cracked into the gap between the lips that I touched closely.

 

 

"Hmm ..."

 

 

Squeak and throat and swallow the fallen sweet juice. A splendid heat spread as if it soaked into the starved body. The deep, tight lips meet, and the entangled tongue drops the sweet juice again.

 

 

"Nmm ..."

 

 

Swallow all the sweet juice that is about to overflow and sink into the bottom of your stomach. I squirmed so hard that I could reach the deepest, heartfelt place where I was looking for it. It is squeezed by the hot tongue and the inside of the mouth becomes red and ripening. Finally, the juice that could not be swallowed overflowed from the edges of the lips and passed down the chin.

 

Still, as if it was still not enough, my body aches, so I cling to the wide back in search of the next. Put your finger into the cloth and pull it. Although such a thing is not enough, the oxygen-deficient head screams for air.

 

My arm was weak and I fell down on the rug. With her wet lips exhaling, she sees golden eyes in a blurred field of view.

 

 

"Sorry……"

 

"... Why are you apologizing?"

 

 

I asked in a bitter breath, but it was not the answer that came back. Siegfried, who whispered "I'm sorry", hugs Aria's body. The white silver hair flutters on the cheek, and the field of view is dyed in the sky. Good weather with no clouds. There was no doubt that it was a picnic day, but the body I hugged was quivering.

 

 

"Sieg, the sky is beautiful."

 

"Yes, yes."

 

"You can't see it as it is. Raise your face."

 

"Yes……"

 

 

Siegfried raised her body with a gentle movement and looked down on Aria. His own shadow casts dark shadows on his golden eyes. I wiped my mouth with my cuffs and remembered that saliva had passed there. It must have had a terrible face. Siegfried's gloved fingertips touch the blushing Aria's earlobe. Surprisingly hot, it slowly fell down my neck.

 

Go through the clavicle, pass through the chest, and go further down. The palm attached to the lower abdomen is radiating heat. There, it burns hot, as if it were trying to burn up a smoky thing, as if it were trying to give away the heat that would overflow.

 

 

"Aria ... I probably like you."

 

"Sieg?"

 

"I like you, I love you ..."

 

 

Sieg waited for the following words, Siegfried shut his mouth. Gently touch the tightly tied lips with your fingertips.

 

 

"I also like you."

 

 

 

Siegfried's lips remain tightly closed. I want to say something, I want to hear his voice, and intentionally make a bright voice. I knew that it wouldn't fit in this place, but pretended to be innocent and spun words.

 

 

"This is my first love. It's a lie that my first love won't come true."

 

 

Slide the finger attached to the lips to the cheek and touch the earlobe. I imitated what Siegfried did, softly squeezed it, and played with the red earrings that decorated it.

 

 

"I fell in love, kissed it, and beyond ... It's the first time for Sieg."

 

 

I felt that the expression of Siegfried, which was stiff , became a little softer. She smiled happily and put her index finger on her lips.

 

 

"It's embarrassing, so it's a secret to anyone?"

 

"Your habit ..."

 

"Habit?"

 

"Tell me that it's a secret and put your index finger on your lips ... Who was it taught?"

 

"I don't think it's something that anyone can learn ..."

 

 

I thought he would laugh, but Siegfried has another difficult face. A deep wrinkle is carved between his eyebrows, overlooking Aria.

 

 

"Your country's son, the prime minister's son, did the same gesture several times."

 

"Is that right?"

 

 

I was told that he often did such a thing. Contrary to his calm appearance, he liked to tell a mischievous secret story.

 

 

"Speaking of that, that's right. Maybe Victor's habit has changed ...!"

 

 

The right hand that was touching the piercing is suddenly grasped with a strong force. The sharp nails over the gloves dig into the back of my hand.

 

 

"Aria ... don't stimulate me too much."

 

"Sieg..."

 

"I don't want to hurt you anymore."

 

 

A dark flame was burning in the eyes of Siegfried's crying voice.

 

Tl: Ooooohhhh…


  <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

Post a Comment