[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 34: VS The King and His Subordinate



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)


"Your Majesty-What about the bed between the thrones?"

 Lionel.

I strengthened my body. Shame is revived. When I was a king, I didn't care about the eyes and ears of others, so why is it so embarrassing now?

"Oh ..."

"What happened? Stiffened like that." (Medismerut)

There is a sign of laughing secretly, arriving from behind. The man who stretches on me licks the horn with increased sensitivity, blowing on the small horn wet with saliva.

"Your Majesty?" (Lionel)

"Wait ... Ah ... Ah, Me-san, give him a reply ..."

If his business is done, Lionel will leave immediately. Otherwise, I'm in trouble ...!

He smiles deeply; Medismerut doesn't care about stopping him.

A big hand freely crawls on my skin. I was stimulated by his fingers exploring my chest, pressing my face against the bed in order to escape the pleasant sensations that had hit me.

"Ahhhhh ..."

"Is it embarrassing? In the spring, you were in my arms until you forgot yourself." (Medismerut)

A careless voice seems to come out of my mouth when I'm careless. I grab the sheets with my quivering hands.

The ornament bangle shone in the corner of my sight. Maybe it's fit on my arm where Medismerut sleeps.

I was embraced.

"Now, you see ... your body is waiting for me to continue. With such a drool, drool." (Medismerut)

His hand slips in through the gap that was born. A wet sound echoed between my groins, and my cheeks were burning.

"It looks good with your panties on, but it looks good to endure the shame. It's really fresh .. Now do you want my finger here? Tongue? Or ... without understanding this, shall I push it to you? " (Medismerut)

A hot excitement was pressed along the crack. It is mixed back and forth and I hold my breath.

It might be that the lower abdomen had strength, Medismerut's fingertip patted mysteriously.

“You want something I have.” (Medismerut) [1]

"Fu ..."

"Do you hate my fingers? --- Lionel, you don't need that bed anymore, remove it." (Medismerut)

The conversation between them suddenly resumed.

During that time, his fingers did not stop moving. Inspired by the squeaking and viscous sound of water, the breath flowing through my nose exudes sweetness.

If there is a third person, shame cannot be put into action by all means.

But now that Medismerut has responded, the boy will leave the door. Then look back on your back--

"Please give me instructions and come back. I will allow you to enter." (Medismerut)

"What?"

"Yes." (Lionel)

I chased myself in a distant mood.

 ……What did you say?

"I was also very worried about you, let's have a look at how well you are doing. I'll be relieved if you also check out my meal. Because we are hidden (behind the canopy), I'm the only one on your side who can see your melting face and indecently open body. Is there any shyness, still?" (Medismerut)

The whispering deep voice is like a poison. It gradually soaks into the body and evokes a sweet pain.

The skin rapidly starves, remembering the dense time.

…… But the resistance is still slightly stronger. I pushed the feeling of well-being and expectations into the back of my body, and shook my head in the bed left and right.

“Aahhh!!”

The weak protesting vanishes with no disappointment due to the very shallow penetration of the tip of his rod into the secret place.

The young man who had his nose tucking away the hair that spread on the sheets clung to my nape.

"Not only the body, but also the mind and the future. I told you I'll give you the whole thing. I won't give it to anyone, I won't let anyone touch it. It's no exception to Lionel and Kerrun who have a much longer relationship with you than me. I will let you know that you are mine.'' (Medismerut)
It is a pity that he can't turn his family into a half devil, and he grunts with a deep regret. During that time, the movement of the tip, which made it take in and out little by little, continued.

Pleasant feelings are stimulated by the wet sound that resonates. However, it would be painful and unbearable to be given a much lighter stimulus than requested.

I want to be pierced at once if done so far. I want to be messed up. Though she refuses Medismerut in her mouth, her ripe thoughts pass her head, and her shamefulness grows.

I'm a demon, so it's natural for me to think that way ...

After all, the consciousness of Akane in another world cannot be completely eliminated!

"Ahhhhhhhhh ..."

"The other day, I couldn't control myself, but I left it in my emotions ... I was able to properly absorb my spirit that I poured into my body. It reassured me that it would not change after that. It was worth the effort that I had endured for thirty years .... So it's ... I'll take back all the time I couldn't touch ... Isn't that right?"

I liked it, and the spine quivered by the whispering of his deep voice.

I'm thrilled and unbearable.

Who is this guy stronger than she called "Me-san" and sweeter than she called "Dute"? I know both are Medismerut. However, when the tone of the past and the present are mixed, it looks like she was being attacked at the same time by two similar Medismeruts.

"Now, you ... let's leave it until you can make a good request, or do you want to put it on so that you can wear it without breathing and overflow from your stomach?"

"Ahhhhh ..."

The young man pushes his hips and pushes the inner wall wide with the lassitude of slowness. The invasion stopped just before the back. The waist is greatly rotated. The angle of rubbing inside changed a little, and it was pulled out slowly, and his desire was sunk again into my body.

The slow pace does not change even if the drawing is repeated. There is no help but hunger grows.

"It's soft ... I feel like I'm hungry and I'm entwined with you. It doesn't matter which one I am in. I'm in better physical condition than ever before. It's been a pleasant day after two days, and what kind of lewdness I have. Let's fulfill your request, but… '' (Medismerut)

“Hey….aaahh!..”

"I will not leave. I will do my best to keep you in a stable condition. Right now, think only about me and imprint me in your eyes. You just need to feel pleasured in my arms." (Medismerut)

"I'm back!" (Lionel)

"!"

The young voice interrupted the consciousness that was desperate to collect a slight amount of pleasure. I held my breath.

"Get in." (Medismerut)

"No ..."

The voice of my intention to stop him sharply turned over.

Lionel slid his petite body into the room.

It's as if he didn't hear my words ... no, he heard it but ignored it. The boy started making excuses, laughing loudly.

“Good morning, Goddess. Well, Medismerut is already a complete demon king. For me, His Majesty is an absolute existence. If I can’t do it, I can’t follow it.” (Lionel)

"Did you understand?" (Medismerut)

It was a young voice followed by a deep baritone.

Whispering, Medismerut plugged his tongue into her ear. Kuchu, and the sound of water that echoed, raped the eardrum.

The body sandwiched between the tall body and the sheets bounced slightly.

"It's kind of nostalgic, this situation." (Lionel)

"Yeah ... the position was reversed from before." (Medismerut)

Why can they exchange normally? Even though I was laid in, embracing him in the back of my waist, holding my breath, and doing my best to endure pleasure and shame.

“When the goddess was the former majesty, he said,“ I feel embarrassed, but I feel like it!” you said that you want to bully because of his attitude.” (Lionel)

"How?"

My body was stiff.

 ...... The memory around that has not returned. But I remember having a similar idea.

What did you do for a while, old me ...! ?

"I want to bully ..."

I was pushed up unexpectedly. I swallow the hoarse voice that went out of my mouth by biting the back of my hand.

I wore the back only once. In addition, the inner wall was entwined with greed at the tip that began to move back and forth slowly and repeatedly.

If you tighten it tightly, you will feel the shape of desire buried in your body. The aphrodisiac repeats the undulations so as to invite the enthusiasm of the woman to wrap it up.

"Nh ... Foo ..."

"Pupp ... I also want to go there. His Majesty, two people, Goddess ..." (Lionel)

“No, don’t rub your finger and look at it… don’t, it’s hard to leave a bite in your hand.” (Medismerut)

The hand that had been playing with her chest stroked her collarbone and scooped her neck.

The hand that blocked my mouth was taken. A long finger was attached to the exposed lips.

"Open .... if you want to suck, this is it."

"Ahhhhh!"

Two fingers that have entered the mouth tickle the tongue.

The other hand gathered the black hair and shed it to the side. The man sticks to the nape, shoulders, and spine that appear, then repeats away. The wet feeling went back and forth many times. The smooth feel on the skin is probably Medismerut's long hair.

The heavy scent wafted all around me. When I breathed in the sweet smell, my whole body seemed to melt from the inside. My drunken mind gradually forgot the shame.

The finger in the mouth was licked a bit in line with the hips swaying loosely.

"I can only see vagueness from here. Then, if I promise that I won't put it out, can I sit on the bed?" (Lionel)

"No. Repeat the previous report on the spot. She will want to know." (Medismerut)

"Boo ... I understand." (Lionel)

―――― Lionel uttered a fearful voice that seemed to switch his thoughts.



[1] this is the original japanese text 「物欲しそうにヒクついていらっしゃる」 if any of you know japanese, please tell me how to rephrase this since google isn’t cooperating with me and I’m really darn confused.

Comments