[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 36: VS Past



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


---- Fluffy.

The feel of stroking the head and combing the hair. To chase the calm comfort, I rubbed my head that could not be awakened to a warm touch.

"……Hmm…………"

The lips are softly rubbed. When opening slightly as if to invite, the wet tongue slipped secretly in response to the invitation.

A heavy scent tickles the nose.

The sweet kiss continued for a while. As soon as it started, Medismerut gently leaves.

"My Lord [1], I'll leave you for a moment." (Medismerut)

"……where……?"

I lifted my eyelids thinly and looked up at the young man who stroked me like tickling my ears.

The forehead, cheeks, and lips that repeatedly squeeze the tip of the nose spun the beautiful deep voice.

"We are exchanging information about the invasion status of the heroes between the thrones. We will not let anyone enter this room, so please relax for a while now."

Looking at him, he is already dressed as usual.

Will I be heading for the throne? No, maybe I noticed that I woke up and came back to this room from the throne room.

"... Can I go there too?"

Big hands lie on the bulge, with the exception of the coat, as if imitating me with a chest. I was rocked to enjoy the elasticity.

"Me-san ..."

"... Shall we be on your side ... I just gave you the dense spirit just before ... I still want it..."

The lips of the young man covering me wanders around my chest. Supporting the soft bulge with his hands, the tip of his tongue is gradually getting wet.

"Hey, His Majesty called out, so let's meet him properly!" (Lionel)

―――― The young voice arriving through the door suddenly awakened my drunken head.

"... click"

"Ah! You're slapped right now! You can understand it even if you can't see it! Go back early, if you want to be greasy with the goddess, will you declare it dissolved in front of everyone? Otherwise we won't be able to move forever." (Lionel)

Medismerut wakes up in a reluctant manner.

He seems dissatisfied. His face is bogged down.

"... I regret to say that the time seems to have run out." (Medismerut)

I want to stay connected with him. Hunger comes indefinitely, and the skin tries to get pleasure even if it is stimulated a little. It's an incredible amount of greed.

However, as Medismerut said ... For the past few days, I've been enthusiastic with him, so my body is in a state of full nutritional support. Rather than spending time with me who has regained physical condition, it may be more appropriate as a demon king to take command of the hero measures now.

When I received a report from the sage hero from Lionel the other day, I thought, "I don't care about a hero," but ... I'm selfish ... should I interpret that I have enough room for my mind and body?

"If you come to the throne room, can you help me?" (Medismerut)

"Hmmm ... good, go first. Everyone's waiting, right? I'll go later."

"But" (Medismerut)

"It's okay. I can change my clothes by myself."

I shook my head and declined his offer.

I Wave a small hand at Medismerut looking back with regret.

I saw the back of the young man leaving. I move to the place where the door is closed quietly.

...... Well, first of all, I don't need to cleanse myself, my skin is dry, and my bedding is beautiful. It seems that Medismerut prepared it while I was unconscious.

I wonder if I should change my clothes.

"Corsella ..............."

Calling her name as if it was instinct,--my face suddenly blanked.

...... She's gone now.




―――― Corsella was born at the same time as me, and sent to this castle. She was the one who took care of my surroundings and all things around me.

Always soft and fond of being very beautiful. There was also a place that was a little messy.

In addition to being the same sex and our distance being close, she had never been to the bed. However, because she was always on my side, in the beginning, she was only equipped with the power of the lower level. But she was able to improve her ability to the middle level.

Maybe it's my fault that I've changed her to become such a power-hungry person.

A person who was born later than her and was less powerful than her would soon overtake her ...

I'm very depressed about the possibility of passing.

The glowing edge of the knife that Corsella swung up was burned into her mind.

"..."

I exhale slightly and shake my head from side to side. No matter how much I regret, time does not go back and the past does not change.

Corsella's fate was exhausted at the time she attempted to harm Medismerut. She rebelled against the king, and she would have prepared accordingly. ...... And the plan was destroyed. but it's just that……

It is natural that he should be repaid for his life because she was trying to carry a reckless act.

And I can't disagree with the King's decision, and I have no intention of doing so. I'm just a demon.

 ...... I search my memory and open a chest that comes to mind.

[Your Majesty, this is a new work. It feels very smooth. I'm sure your majesty will like it too.]

While picking up my underwear, I was still in my head, and her figure of the day was passing.

[Yesterday was a gorgeous dress. What about today’s moist and relaxing design? Hair ornaments are here or here?]

---- What did she think when she learned that I had succeeded the throne to Medismerut?

Angry? Did you ridicule? Or did you feel sad?

What would I do if I hadn't met Medismerut when I was attacked by "The Founder's Hero" and I wasn't half-demonized? Would I let Titch or Walt succeed?

Maybe he was attacked by a hero before nominating the Demon King. The reason Lionel was in time was because Medismerut took the time.

[There would have been no problem, only if you handed me the throne of the Demon King.]

Corsella said that when she was taken away.

At that time, she was a middle-class devil. There was no particularly outstanding part, and there was no brilliance that would be late. There would have been no option to empower her.

Currently, the third best ability after Lionel is --- no, it was "third" ... it's already past tense --- on the contrary, she was so surprised that she was buried in the masses. She was a mediocre demon.

"... Stupid child."

I whisper and shake off my memory.

━ This room has too many memories with her. Corsella was the one who took care of everything around me even after she obeyed the Half-Demon Medismerut. Every time I open one drawer and pick up one of the small items, I think of her appearance.

"Is it okay to change the room ..."

The shortest period is 30 years, and the longest is about 40 years. After the "Hero's production period" comes the "quiet period," which is said to last for 80 to 100 years. It is said that it is the time to calm lost lives in the demon and human worlds.

We were still busy right now and I can't make a laid-back suggestion, but if everything is calm, I'll tell Medismerut. In the first place, this room is a room for the Demon King, and it's strange to keep my hobby forever.

"Yeah, let's do that!"

I gaze at the mirror while combing my hair. A black-haired woman, who should have been used to seeing but was not used to seeing, nodded greatly behind the mirror stand.

I will throw away all my memories with Corsella right here. I may remember it at an unexpected moment, but I can't drag it forever.

The reason I remember her is because I'm rude to Medismurt, who made the right decision as a king.

―――― It was nice to change my mind and pick up the dress ...

I had my head on the next challenge.

...... It's hard.

After all, the chest area is tight. Any of the dresses that Medismerut seemed to have made.

Speaking of which, I feel like I was said to be "thin". Was is with this chest? I think it's still big enough to see it, probably because it draws on Akane's spirit ... Well, I can't clearly remember my old body shape.

No, it's hard because my body shape is returning.

I thought so much that I wanted to wear his favorite dress. But the little-exposed Mermaid Line doesn't deceive the changes in body shape ... If you wear it forcibly, the fabric seems to grow and it's absolutely painful.

I explore the colorful fabrics hung in large quantities in front of the clothes rack.

"Oh ... this is nostalgic."

I picked up a bustier type wear with no shoulders. Somehow it looks familiar. When did I like to wear a design that draws a fluffy bell line from the squeezed waist?

Well, this is it.

I can't wear other things anyway.

With the pannier [2] spread out on the floor, I stand in the middle. I struggled hard and managed to learn it myself.

Yeah, the chest seems okay. But it wouldn't be as good as it is ... I wonder if I had a bolero [3] that fits this ... Well, I found a shawl.

In front of the full-length mirror, I try to go around once. I can't hide all the red marks scattered on my skin, but it might have been misleading for the time being.

…… Me-san touched her chest all the time, perhaps because he wanted the original size back?

I don't remember that he had a breast fetish. But did he hide his habits when he was still a half-demon?

Suddenly, I have a delicate feeling. With all the writhing, I arranged for small items, searched for shoes, and walked around the room.


I follow the passage and stand in front of the door. It's hidden from the throne, but it's just a normal door.

When I pulled gently, I heard the boy's high voice first.

"Ah? What's happening with homosexuality in the human world lately?"



[1] Actually, the raw japanese here is 我が君 which can either mean “my girlfriend” or “my lord” huhuhu I’m confused but looking back on the past chapters, I think this is more accurate.
[2] part of a skirt looped up around the hips.
[3] bolero is a very short jacket, sometimes without sleeves.

Comments