[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 21

Become a Patron!

 

Look This Way, Mr. Wolf 3

 

As he said, Erenfried was not in the castle for a day. Rebecca, who laughs and says that this has been the case for a long time, has tied her bronze hair cleanly today.

 

Since the first time they met, Rebecca spends most of her time with Aria. She tilts her head like a bodyguard.

 

 

"Ms. Rebecca, are you okay with your work?"

 

"I've been working all the time until now. I took full advantage of my position as a fiancé of the Crown Prince and took a long vacation off."

 

"Isn't it boring to stay in the castle for the rest of your life?"

 

"I'm glad to talk to Aria and I miss the opportunity to go out."

 

 

I smiled and my cheeks reddened without saying anything.

 

 

"It's terrible for Erenfried to leave his fiancé like this. Sieg also said he'd leave the castle for a few days, but it's been five days ... It's true that the whole family is restless. What is it?"

 

I gently sigh and held the three books in my arm. Unlike when I was in my own country, I didn't have a tutor. The only way to find out about this country is to learn for myself.

 

 

"Aria is eager to study."

 

 

The five books in Rebecca's arm were also selected by Aria from the library. Rebecca is very lightly holding it.

 

 

"It's fun to learn new things, and knowledge is a weapon."

 

"Courageous."

 

"I have nothing else to do."

 

"I think your cuteness is a good weapon."

 

 

Aria, who has blushed again, flutters her face with her right hand to cool her hot cheeks. Rebecca accepted the book almost slipping.

 

 

"I’m sorry!"

 

"I have it. Are you sure you want a room?"

 

"Thank you."

 

 

They walked together slowly in the corridor.

 

 

"Ms. Rebecca is a little different from other people in this country."

 

"Is that so?"

 

"It's kind of elegant ... Ah, the usage of honorifics is beautiful. I'm sure."

 

 

I was surprised when I came to this country because of the broken language. Many people awkwardly use honorifics Arias, but most speak in a broken tone regardless of rank. The servant speaks to the royal family Siegfried and the emperor without using honorifics.

 

 

"Those who have no opportunity to interact with people from abroad are useless even if they learn honorifics. A good example is a castle servant."

 

"The delegations who came to my country--"

 

"They must have been training for a year. They’re gradually putting more effort into foreign policy. In the future I may have to speak to Erenfried's guy in honorific terms."

 

"Ms. Rebecca is very close to Mr. Erenfried."

 

"Well, we have a long relationship."

 

 

Rebecca laughs neatly. After staring at her profile, Aria looked away. In the air between the two, there is no feeling of spoiling. Perhaps there is friendship, not love. There may be some reason for their sudden engagement. She doubted that Rebecca's clinging to Aria is hiding the answer.

 

 

Rebecca dexterously opens the door while holding eight books.

 

 

"Is it okay here?"

 

"Yes. Thank you."

 

 

All the books on the desk were selected by Aria herself from the library. Because reading in a dusty room is bad for her, she was told to take anything she wanted to read to the room. I think Siegfried is a little over-protective. Still trying to treat Aria like a little child or something.

 

 

"... I'm not that soft."

 

 

Rebecca laughs when she picks up a murmuring drop. A refreshing and confident smile that makes you fall in love.

 

 

"Siegfried seems to take great care of you."

 

"It's okay to treat it like a child."

 

 

The door of the room was knocked at the same time as I turned away from her. If you reply with a pout, Siegfried shows his face through the open door.

 

 

"Oh, Sieg!"

 

"What happened to Aria? You have a pretty face."

 

 

The body that rushed up to me was lifted me up lightly. Siegfried squinted as he saw the dark blue ribbon swaying in the back of her head.

 

 

"You used the ribbon, did you like it?"

 

"Yes. Very."

 

 

Because, this is the first gift from Siegfried. There is no excuse not to like it.

 

 

"The disturbers will soon leave .... Aria-sama, this."

 

 

Shortly before leaving the room, Rebecca hooks a thin string around Aria's neck. At the end of the string, there was a whistle that was given to Lars.

 

 

"Please bring your skin."

 

 

She whispered by my ears and I stare at her clear blue eyes. Rebecca quickly left the room, leaving behind a pale smile. The remaining Aria is held by Siegfried's arm and looked up at his face. Siegfried, after seeing her for the first time in four days, smiled with his eyebrows slightly lowered as usual.

 

 

"What were you doing with Rebecca?"

 

"Book--"

 

"Book?"

 

"I brought it from the library. I have something to know ..."

 

"What do you want to know?"

 

 

He asked and I shake my head a little. Maybe it doesn't make sense to ask Siegfried. He wouldn't want to teach Aria the answer.

 

 

"Aria?"

 

 

I think Siegfried's eyes are very beautiful. A pure gold color. I have never seen such a beautiful eye color.

 

 

"The eyes of Sieg are the most beautiful. The gold is much more beautiful than the moon on the mountain."

 

"……You think so?"

 

"Do you not think so?"

 

"I don't really like these eyes."

 

"Why?"

 

 

Although I knew that there was no answer, I inadvertently asked a question. Siegfried laughs annoyed and drops a small kiss on top of Aria’s head.

 

 

"Aria's eyes are more beautiful than mine. I was good here."

 

 

Siegfried looks down, his eyelashes casting shadows, and golden eyes worried. His golden eyes, which were always beautifully shining, sometimes hang up a little like this. I want to ask what's so sad about it, but I'm sure I'm not allowed to go that far.

 

 

"You are trying to do things that each other does not have."

 

 

Therefore, I nodded with a face that I understood today and turned away without asking anything. I just keep putting off the issue without knowing if it's right.

 

In the past, all the werewolves had silvery hair and golden eyes like Siegfried. Doesn't that mean that Siegfried has a more inherited race character than his older brother, whose hair is close to black and his eyes are reddish brown?

 

Maybe there are those who support Siegfried more than Prince Erenfried. Some people may not like the fire. I don't know where their problems are at the root, so bad imagination spreads in my head.

 

 

"What's wrong?"

 

 

Siegfried laughs when he sees Aria clinging to his chest. As if was in trouble, he lowered his eyebrows and smiled with his gentle golden eyes.

 

Tl: I’m really, truly liking Rebecca XD.


  <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

Post a Comment