[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 32: VS Dream Demon King 10



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)

He loosely combed his hair from the forehead to the back, opening his tongue, which was entwined.

 Repeated shallow breathing is hot.

"Me-san ..."

I turn my gaze away from the red eyes that stared right through me.

What should I do. My whole body aches just by being stared at by Medismerut. I'm impatient and can't stand it.

 …… Ah, I suddenly understood at the corner of my head, which was enthusiastic. The feeling of strangeness that had been smoked fell into the depths of my body and became familiar.

Today he is not a half-demon or a former vampire. It's the Demon King Medismerut.

And I'm no longer a king. I’m now a fragile demon with a moderate or even lower power.

The relationship between the two of us is no different than before. I wonder if I was feeling uncomfortable because I think the same trend has been going on since the past.

In the past I had an advantage. I would tie him up under my sight, give force to the body fluids he gives, and fuel him. I’m sure the Medismerut at the time would have fallen into the pleasure without knowing why.

 But now our positions are reversed.

Perhaps the knowledge as a Demon King has already been absorbed. Knowing everything about how the king's gaze affects other people, and how the other person feels by kissing, he looked at me and kissed my lips.
 
He must know what I want right now. Because my current state is probably the same as the past Medismerut.

…… But I have experienced touching the skin several times since I woke up. However, I don't think I was so dry and hungry.

“Me-san ... Dute

With the help of the thick water, Medismerut caresses my skin. Even though I could just push it away, I felt pain in the inside.

It seems a little hard to stop, so I'm scared.

I was straddling his waist and accidentally touched the thing in between his legs.

Is it deliberate, or accidental, to have made the erect tip make contact with my secret place? Although it was submerged under the water, its lower limbs are surely filled with its own body fluids.
 
Both chests were shaken so that his masculine and gentle fingers could enjoy their elasticity. The tips bounced and pinched. The strength at the back of my waist increased.
 
"Ohhh ..."

"... The face that is dyed with pleasure is so beautiful." (Medismerut)

The young man smiled with sensuality dripping from his narrowed eyes.

The lustful red eyes seem to see through me.

"Ah ... ahh ..."

I was touched by his tip and suddenly caught up with him. I shook my face buried in his nape to left and right.

The shame still remains. embarrassed. However, contrary to my heart, I feel like my skin is lustrous and I invite him.

“I feel like I felt a little bit about your old feelings ...” (Medismerut)

The man laughed as he said.

The swelling finger slides to the side. I was held up like a child.

The upper part of my lower abdomen is exposed on the water surface and panics. My weight suddenly returned to the body lifted from the water, and my upper body wobbled. The spring’s surface fluctuated.

The beauty looking up at me from the bottom seems to be having fun.

He supported my lower back with one hand while his other hand slipped in between my legs.

"When you are resisted, you want to give in." (Medismerut)

"Annn ...!"

The hand that was trying to grab both of Medismerut’s shoulders to maintain balance felt an unexpected sensation and slipped off his shoulder and grabbed on to the back of his head. I put my fingers in his moist and wet hair and held it.

Medismerut interpreted that she wanted him to continue what he was doing. The man’s hot tongue, whose face was buried in her cleavage, slowly licks her soft skin.
 
The young man's finger doesn't stop while caressing her chest. The fingertip that was swaying the flower bud sank deep into the mysterious secret place.

"Oh ... it's already ripe so hot ..."

"Oh, uh ...!"

"If you've been waiting, you could ask me so" (Medismerut)

The feeling of my inner walls being rubbed is transmitted vividly. My back felt sweet and numb. Every time he stirred my insides, I tightened around his intruding fingers.
 
The tip of my breasts were caught in his hand, while my mouth was bullied by his tongue

"Ah ... no ... no ... huh ...!"

I know that there is no real sense even if I say it between moans. But it's really useless. …… It feels too hot.

Because Corsella took me out of the castle, I couldn't keep up with the proper attack with my exhausted body.

If aimed at only sensitive places, you will feel overjoyed and go crazy.

"While you say you dislike it, your body seems to be saying the opposite. It's so hot with my fingers ..." (Medismerut)

The hips that kept moving as if to escape was already under his control. No matter how many times I bounced, he could easily hold me down and penetrate his fingers further.

There wasn’t any hesitation as his fingers repeatedly inserted and retreated. He aimed at my weak spots and my body, in which the young man knew all too well, trebled with pleasure. My moaning voice doesn’t stop as it escaped my lips.

"Ah ... ohhhhhhhh ...!"

"Be honest. Do you want me?"

Medismerut groans me with panting. The beautiful deep voice that shook my eardrum seems to melt the core of my head.

That’s not the case.

I don't hate the act itself ... I just

"No, no ... I'm sorry, kindly, please ... hhhhhh!"

“That ’s so cute until you ask.” (Medismerut)

―――― As he said, he was obedient and kind.

Rather that slowing down, the secretly inserted finger rubs the inner wall more and more powerfully. Medismerut’s breath was out of control.

Hot eyes. A lustful face. I bring out this look.

My eyes suddenly crossed and my chest was tight.

"Ooh, I'm ... weird ..."

"Did your skin become more sensitive than before…? Are you happy?" (Medismerut)

Your skin ...?

So, I wonder if I'm happy.

Is it related to being thrilled just by being stared at? But why does it makes me feel a little sad?

"Hi, ah ...!"

The upper eyed Medismerut looks at me with his red tongue sloppily licking down the lines of my breasts.
 
"... by kind ... is this what you mean?" (Medismerut)

"No, no ... messing around ...!"

The projections that are plump and colored, got wet with the saliva of the man and glowed.

Enchanted by various things, the inflamed body tightened the fingers in the body even more strongly.

"It's out of my mind, I will serve you in good faith ... I’ll do this." (Medismerut)

"Oh, nhh ...!"

Fingers scrubbing inside move apart. At the same time, the flower buds were lightly caught and a sparks scattered in my field of view.

Shame still remains. I feel like I'm going to lose myself because of the strong pleasure. So I just told him I'd take care of it ... "I want more", another I in my head screamed in agony.

 I didn't understand myself.

"Your beautiful and lustrous body shouldn't be satisfied with the service of just my fingers. Now ... please say with your greedy face, ...... I want to be f*cked." (Medismerut)

 You can't reach it with your fingers, do you want to pierce it again?

Medismerut’s breathing is also disturbed.

Dute…”

 ――― The devils are sensitive to sexual skills and the changes in pleasure that accompany them, but they do not have romantic feelings. If you fall in love with each other, you won't be able to eat.

In the past, the purpose of coupling with him was "meal" and "enhancing each other". … But when I didn't know this feeling, I can't go back.

It was the same man who asked for me, both when I called him "Dute" and now I called him "Me-san".

 ……Oh, I see. I---

Understanding came abruptly.

"I like it ... I like it ... ahh!"

I'm happy, happy, happy, and the urges that spring up can't stand and overflow.

The words that spun on me to something, were the first confession of love.

My own words might have fueled me. The body that continued to be tampered was triggered by the words spoken reached the limit.

Trembling and tightly tightening the hard fingers that are buried many times, my limbs slowly relax.

The man who forcibly took me to the heights--Medismerut was staring at me with his red eyes wide opened.

"The words coming out of your mouth ... were you inspired by a girl from a different world ...?" (Medismerut)

Perhaps she was influenced by "Akane" as he said. When I jumped into my consciousness, she was a college student, and I was rejoicing every day against an unrequited partner ...

“Tch.”

Returning from surprise, Medismerut squinted his eyes and closed them. A little bit of his tongue licked me and my shoulder bounced. A long finger was slipped out of the secret place.

… Did it make you uncomfortable? It was disgusting?

Is this the current situation for Medismerut?

Since I haven’t seen a long time, I’m just interested in holding it.

Did you get cold after being told that I like it?

Because I was in a good shape, I was discouraged to continue ……?

I thought it was taken care of. I thought that I was being protected by over-protection.

Or is it because I used to be the Lord of Medismerut? Because I was a former demon king? Or is it because I have one of his horns?

 ...... Don't you feel the same as me?

"Ah ... Me-san ..."

“Don’t speak.” (Medismerut)

I tried to put out some words in to thoughts. However, before it takes shape, I am restrained and shuts my mouth.

My heart is beating in a different sense than it was a few moments ago.

The face that hit my neck muscles breathed a few times.

As if it was said to be a new partition, his hands reached my waist again. Guided by his arm that wrapped around me, our skin came into close contact.

"... you always do that. Before I tell you something, I set it up for myself." (Medismerut)

You're angry, aren't you?




Tl: *sigh* I won’t comment this time. And don’t be surprised that this chapter doesn’t have any footnotes TT^TT. I almost emptied out my techniques in rephrasing most of the paragraphs in this chapter that it’s killing me QAQ.

Comments