[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 37: VS Heroes



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

* Includes nasty depictions, perverted elements, and mild homosexual / incest expressions

Enjoy~


When I was standing in the line that arrived, I was pulled out from the other side.

"... here, my lord."

Medismerut looked at me from top to bottom, squinting his eyes.

What is that face. I am ashamed of being asexual. Dress selection failed? However, there seemed to be no other things to wear ...

"Hyah!"

When I was restless and down, I was hugged softly.

Therefore, if you take a sudden hold and hugged, you will be really surprised!

"Me-san"

"I'm going to let you wear the one that I was preparing for you to wear someday." (Medismerut)

Another person quietly closes the door behind Medismerut. She was held up in his arms and went up several steps. Well, hey ...! ?

Lips fall on my forehead.



"Everyone."

The voices from the throne were greeted by all the people on the scene, kneeling all at once.

“Most of you already know that this person is the prestige of the former King, who is also the precious existence that was also my Lord. After giving me the royal horn, she went to sleep here. The other day, she was awakened again, and It has never been seen in the past when the power of the demon king is handed down to others, so this person is already deified." (Medismerut)

"I would like to congratulate all of you under the awakening of the Goddess!"

"Congratulations!"

Everyone aligned their voices according to the leader who took the lead. Cheers echo in the hall.

Everyone has a beautiful voice, but it was just one word, but there was a powerful force like a magnificent chorus.

"... At the same time, she is also my princess. I devote my whole body to the one who is the Devil King. And all of this one is mine. I think that I and the demons have religion. If you want the prosperity of the tribe, keep that in mind." (Medismerut)

"Haha!"

"Look up .--- Is there anything you can say to me?" (Medismerut)

Medismerut, who looked all over with satisfaction, smiled at me as he held me in his arms.

"Uh……"

For me, who was born as a demon king, the experience of looking down on his subordinates from the throne is innumerable. But it's all happening in my memory, and for me now, it's my first experience.

While looking nervous, I looked at each person in turn.

Probably in line with the rank, Lionel was closest to the throne. He was wearing a lovely outfit that suits his neutral appearance, and has a smile on the back eyes of flaxen hair.

There was a face to know even a little far away. It's Ozros. The strong and fearless face has a surprising expression. I could feel the tension relieved by the appearance of Ozros who was unable to hide his upset.

"... let's support His Majesty together."

"Hah!"

All those kneeling downstairs bowed all at once.

The conversation was resumed when Medismerut sat down on the throne.

The number of heroes who have invaded the demon world has decreased considerably compared to the last period. Apparently, most of the talented people have run out, and the heroes who are still living seem to be only the ones with hair growing on small fish.

Listening to the young man's brief history, nodding slightly.

My position is on the throne, also on Medismerut's lap. This was a compromise as well ...he dropped himself on the throne at the beginning, and tried to kneel. Yeah, I stopped him with all my might.

The Demon King is kneeling at the other person in front of him, and is the first thing that can't be done ...

"Did you investigate properly? Isn't it a pattern like the mercenary hero?" 

“Yes. This hero doesn’t accept any women.”

A beautiful woman of the middle-class demons replied when asked by Lionel.

When he saw a questioning look on my face, Medismerut supplemented it.

―――― It seems that the mercenary hero is the person who was mentioned in the story just before. Apparently he wasn't interested in the young woman's appearance as a demon, and after a closer examination, she found that his mother had a strong obsession and her other daughters were out of sight.

It seems that the reason why he came up as a hero is also related to his mother.

So when they sent a person who looked like an older woman, they got a different response. It seems that she (the female demon) entered the dream of a brave man in an unforeseen chance, grasped the figure and behavior of a man's mother, and successfully managed him under the control of his mother.

"... Mother Complex? [1] That's also severe."

I understand that there are various human beings even among heroes. To be honest.

"Well ...? I can't beat my respect for having a strong affection for one person, right?"

"Yeah, that kind of hand is good."

I sit sideways on the Medismerut's lap and cuts his words secretly into my ears.

However, he wasn't a man who turned around like this.

"Your face is blushing. I wonder if you're shy." (Medismerut)

"... and the hero that Lionel and that beautiful girl are talking about?"

"Beauty, etc. It looks like you're blown away compared to me, but at the time of comparison you're wrong ..." (Medismerut)

"I can't go on. I'll just say what you need."

I pat away the hand that was stroking her waist and thigh through the dress. Once away, his hand held me back.

"... Intention [1]."

"We are an" independent unit specializing in special taste of the minorities in the first place ... Isn't it subtle if the number of appearances increases so often ... I'm also saying, but I feel like trying to have a more healthy sexual behavior." (Lionel)

“Lionel, in other words, evidence that a person with a healthy sex preference has been crushed.”

"Oh, I see, things are the way to say." (Lionel)

The demon's hero measures meeting continued under our eyes as we continue to exchange.

A sexy male devil who was on the side of the beautiful woman roared with her arms crossed.

"You were in charge of a priestly hero with four male warriors."

"Yes. According to our research, this guy seems to like riding a strong same sex."

"Riding ... which one?"

"To put it plainly, he was the type who finds pleasure in pushing down a muscular man forcibly. It seems that he specializes in digging behind and hates being held. Then I can't stand teeth. ''

 ...... Wow ... I've been there for a long time. It’s nasty!

By the way, is it a hero party warrior, that is, a shield and surrounding personnel ... Wow Wow Wow ...

He's a priest, right? Isn't a priest a person who is more pure?

I wonder if the people who serve God may be banned for being with women, so he woke up in the direction of being... scary!

I glanced at Medismerut. His expression remains calm. When our eyes met and he smiled gently. I hurriedly returned my line of sight to the hall.

 Downstairs, the demons are not particularly upset.

Regarding sexual behavior, I'm strange because I'm a devil who is completely indifferent. Perhaps I haven't wiped the surface that was inspired by "Akane".

Oh, the face of Ozros is cramped. This priestly brave man might have a peculiarity when it comes to human feeling.

"Wow, I don't like those guys ... I don't want to be an opponent anymore."

"Lionel is the one who hates family members." (Medismerut)

"Huh ..."

"Your Majesty, I can hear you!" (Lionel)

Grinning, turning away from Lionel, who turned around with a rushing sound, suddenly looked away. I suddenly saw a rolling plant on the ceiling.

Fuka-chan.

The new force between the thrones, where most of the aggregates have been lost and fused with the newly acquired humus. Perhaps it's because I'm used to seeing humus that I feel that It’s "cute" rather than "disgusting" when I see the newborn Fuka-chan.

I tried to shake my hand a little. A small poppy flower then popped near the end of its vine. It seemed to know that it was me. I’m a little happy.

"Uh,"

Medismerut dropped his lips on the warped nape of the neck, just as my consciousness was facing the ceiling.

I was licked and gave myself up.

Hey, maybe ... is it hot for Fuka-chan? What to do when you are jealous of your plant partner ...

“Here and here too. The red marks peeking through the gaps between the shawls are intriguing. The skin transparent from the thin cloth is also shiny.” (Medismerut)

"Wait, wait ..."

"Sure, I said something stupid before he wanted to be my half-demon ... uh, was it a "Harlem hero "? --- Is the Goddess taking in?" (Medismerut)

"Are you the hero who helped Lionel to break the party's cooperation?"

"That's it. That hero was mushy, why don't you throw it into the priest's cot?" 

She then pushed Medismerut’s shoulder to try and escape his mischief. He then grabbed her hand and held her in his arms.The fingers of the connected hand are entwined. It was rubbed with the crotch of his finger over the glove.

The deep voice whispered. Breathing into my ears and bit loosely where my lips are soft. His tongue was inserted into my ear hole, and my spine was weakened by the squeaking wet sound.

"The hero who I handed over from Lionel gave us all the nutrients until my soul was exhausted. However, even if my physical strength and magical power are exhausted, I seek pleasure." 

"It doesn't look like it's going to die, but I've exhausted it so it doesn't hurt me anymore, so I ended up selling it to Tayan's slave dealer, sure."

"The money I paid the other day is that."

"Ah, that's it."

Fearful conversation is happening downstairs. But now I'm fully occupied.

I look at the mischievous man and glared at him.

She sucked up the tears in the corners of her eyes and smiled as if the beauty of looking down at her from a close distance was annoying.

"I don't like this kind of play ... It's okay for only two people to get together until the end, but please allow at least one to touch each other. Otherwise ... Keep you in the bedroom and let go. Will it disappear?" (Medismerut)

...... It's not a threat. This is surely his serious statement.

At the same time, I feel frightened by my skin, and at the same time, a nasty flame illuminates deep inside my body.

"Yeah, there's just a good sacrifice! Ozros, let's go to the shrine of the priest hero?" (Lionel)

Lionel's voice goes far away.

Don't take your eyes off the wet red eyes.

I was able to lift our connected hands while staring at each other. Medismerut bites his glove and pulls his chin sideways. The cloth that had been pulled from my hand fell to the side.

 Her thin lips hold her fingertips exposed to the open air. The wet feeling clung to the fingers invited into the hot mouth.




[1] the text here says “Maza-con” which is equates to “Mother Complex”
[2] This was the literal translation of the raw, ……御意」

Comments