[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 31: VS Dream Demon King 9



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


I wipe the tears that spilled over with my fingers. Still, Medismerut’s tears didn’t stop and her chest tightened.

The hand pulled out of the dress turns around. He entrusted his upper body while being embraced quietly.

"-Welcome back. I congratulate you on awakening, God of Destruction." (Medismerut)

“I don’t have to go and prostrate?” (Medismerut)

What was returned to the joke was a secret laugh.

The breath on my neck is hot.

“...I’m sorry…For letting you carry the tribe without your consent….”

He was forced to take over the power of being the Demon King. Letting him be pushed up forcibly towards the hardship of facing subordinates who would opposed the new king.

Even with Lionel, who knew the situation and supported me, the pressure on Medismerut would have been considerable. 

“You saved my life. I’m grateful and I don’t resent you. It is my will to give you the royal horn. You don’t need to worry.” (Medismerut)

"... that's my line ..."

The Demon King is neither mortal not immortal. Even if it is calm compared to human beings, it still gets old and if injured severely, it will die. If it’s power is passed on to others, even if it was just fine before, it will eventually return to the ground and die.

I think the Demon King who survived even though he retired is the first time in history.

"Thank you for your help. It must have hurt."

The young man shakes his head to the question.

He tightened his arms around me.

"No .... It wasn't much pain compared to the feeling of loss at that time." (Medismerut)

Then they hugged each other for a while to confirm the warmth of each other's skin.――The feeling that I was alive sprung up little by little.

I had been touching Medismerut this many times after waking up.

How come I never noticed the miracle that existed in front of me.

"... What should I call you in the future? God of destruction or Goddess?" (Medismerut)

I looked into it from a close distance where it seems our noses would touch.

My lips were kissed once I was asked.

"You can call it whatever you like .... name, but…" 

"...!"

My unique name was called “Silese” ... it was only once at that time on that day.

“Well, I think I’m now just another demon, so, Me-san, probably not Majesty?…isn’t there any indication of a subordinate being called with honorifics?…or Ah, Kerrun said before that “The Demon King uses exaggerated words” I wonder if it’s okay or maybe it’s just weird…”

"... My Lord [1]." (Medismerut)

"Uh! ... Yeah ... Nh,"

The lips gently overlap with each other as if they were in a good mood. I responded to the tip of the tongue that came in as it was. Tickling each other a little bit.

Sweet and spoiled kisses evoke a sense of pleasure.

...... I remember when I just picked up Medismerut, I told him that he woke up as a half-demon.

[Call me, “My Lord”.]

But he didn't call me stubbornly. “Hey”, “Oi”, “You”, etc. The words that we spin when it is absolutely necessary are just boring words.

Lionel and Titch didn't say anything, but Corsella and Walt seemed dissatisfied, saying, "It's cheeky, even though it's Majesty's half-demon”.

"You are everything to me." (Medismerut)

"Ah……"

His tongue separated away from my lips and went around my ears.

"Don't say that I'm a devil." (Medismerut)

Being whispered by his deep voice, I was shocked.

The earlobe is bitten as it is. My upper body trembled a little while keeping the weight. The skin becomes hot.

Most of my memories have been regained, but my consciousness is still much different from when I woke up. In the old days, I used to be more free-spirited, daring, and naive enough to entertain such a situation.

The reason why embarrassment precedes the situation of interacting with him is because the consciousness that has taken root in my mind was due to the long period of possession of "Akane".

"I am now ... No, am I passing?"

Medismerut continues stroking my back with a jerk. One of my wet hands was rolled from the side to the front.

He stroked under the bulge of my chest and descends further down. I put a lot of effort into his hand to grab his shoulder, but no words came out. Instead, I held my breath and spend the feeling my hips being stroked.

I was licked around my ears from my neck, and I was able to endure a jerk that overflowed.

After all it is embarrassing. He knew all her hands and tongue, all the desires she hadn't accepted yet after she woke up. I can't move instinctively because of my shame.

"Are you not rewarding me for keeping my promise? Or will you give me a punishment for the unhelpful me who put you in this predicament ...?" (Medismerut)

 A hot breath is applied to my ears.


Even with such a trivial stimulus, I just trembled. "It's like a raw girl," says "I'm a devil," laughing at "now me."

 But it's ... embarrassing ...!

"Wait ... Me-san, I'm still injured ..."


"... It seems that the answer has already come out. If you don't ask me directly with that pretty mouth, the obedient half-demon trained by you can't take action? ――― Come, My Lord.” (Medismerut)

He should have returned the words of restraint, but for some reason Medismerut smiles happily.

Near the surface of the water, the sound of a piece of cloth ripping sounded.

"Can you help me, my beautiful goddess?"

The hand that kicked the torn dress and crawled directly on the thigh suddenly stopped moving.

"Why don't you call the poor servants who were struggling against one human only poorly-give me and my family some of that great power?" (Medismerut)

Maybe it's a rescue boat for me hesitating.

He himself will provide an excuse to entrust this to Medismerut… But even without those words ... My heart is already fixed. It's just embarrassing and the words are stuffy.

My heart is about to explode.

The open mouth was closed by another once again.

Of course I am worried about the whole tribe who was hurt by the wise man. But it's absolutely different to say, "I'm going to have him eat and eat."

I'm not here to give the king pleasure.

I am looking for you at my will. If you don't say that, it's rude to Medismerut.

“Ah, I…”

A screaming voice came out and uttered once.

I move my chest and throat up and down, and stare back at the red eyes gazing at me from a close distance.

“I am willing…I want you to eat me whole…would you grant it…?”

My body leaned back as soon as I made all my confession.







My shoulder is pushed and my posture collapses. I was supported by a large hand before I hit the edge of the spring.

The little finger of Medismerut turns into a small blade.
 The dress, which had been torn around the base of the foot, was torn at once by his hands. The cloth that has finished its role as a dress is splayed to the left and right.


"... It's beautiful. It’s a little thin, but let's get it back soon." (Medismerut)

"Don't look …

My arms that stretched out so quickly as to hide the spilled chest and crotch are easily grasped. My wrists were bound together with his one hand.

"I can't add to your wishes. This body is already mine, isn't there any problem if you look and love?" (Medismerut)

The man's gaze is hot. The lustful line of sight follows the skin as if licking it around. Even though it wasn't touched, just looking at it made me tremble.

"... I don't need forgiveness anymore." (Medismerut)

The water from the scooped spring falls from the hand of the young man onto the skin.

Avoiding the bulge of the chest from the tail and go to the side and shoulders, the hot palm spreads the water as if it were too much. After reaching the upper arm, the hand once separated grabbed the dress. The sleeves are pulled out in quick succession.

The thing that had just wrapped up my skin until a while ago was dissected by Medismerut and thrown away, forming a lump of cloth at the edge of the spring.

"Me-san, tsu"

 A soft sound is heard at the waist. The last one finished the role without any fear.

"Here." (Medismerut)

The man cut the string of my underwear and stripped me naked stripped his hands. With both wrists pulled, his floating waist supported, I jumped into his chest with the momentum raised.

"Chat, hmm ...!"

The water surface fluctuates greatly.

My chin was scooped by Medismerut who held me in the fountain. The water sandwiched between the two people's chest swells.

The tip of his tongue enters through the gap between my lips. It changed at an angle and rushed in at once. It was confusing and hasty. But it's not uncomfortable at all. On the contrary, it's just love to recruit him for moving his mouth around with his own face.

"Hmmmm ... Whmmmm ...!"

The roundness that continued from the waist in the water was greatly struck. His thin lips chased the face that bounces and recoils. The rising cheering voice was swallowed in his mouth, and instead a soft voice came out of her nose.

Every time my tongue is rubbed, my heart beats high.


I stretched out my weak arm and clung to his neck, begging for help. Unexpectedly, my lips are suddenly separated by a small distance, and before the connecting silver thread is cut, I fill in the gap from here. It was an unconscious impulse.

The water around him fluctuates.

Half-turned while holding me, Medismerut leaned back against the wall, still immersed in the spring.

 Swipe each other's mouths and entangle their tongues to mix saliva.

I want to fill in some blank time.

I want to shorten the distance of my heart that was far away.

It is embarrassing to sit on his waist and kiss him. But I don't hate it, but rather, I'm so happy that I can directly feel the body temperature and the heat of breath of Medismerut.

 Forcibly pushing the radiant sensation into his chest, he made his naked body, not wearing underwear, fit his skin.



Tl: you know what comes next *wink wink*
[1] actually this part here was mtled as “my you.” But I googled the raws and found out it was actually “My Lord”. the heck.

Comments