[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 33: VS Dream Demon King 11



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)

He kept his eyes slightly lowered while repeating rough breathing.

The cheek of the man who whispered to me panting, is red. It's red to the ears.

"What ...? ..."

I don't understand the meaning of his words.

The grabbed waist sank slightly. The melted entrance is filled with Medismerut’s desire.

"I was going to say that first!" (Medismerut)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

The narrow body was penetrated all at once.

Repeatedly, my voice was excited by the heat.

"I loved it all the time ... Maybe since you reached out to me in the marsh of humus ..." (Medismerut)

"Oh, uhhhhh!"

There was no time to accept the impact of his insertion, and no time to adapt to the fierceness that his body held.

I was shaken by his entrance, involuntarily biting his strong neck that was in front of me…Before, I was often upset at Medismerut, who fell in love with the act and forgot about me. Oh, it seems that our positions really have changed.
 
My tightly fixed waist is supported by his large hand and repeatedly rises and falls. The massive rod that was far incomparable to a finger rubs against my inner walls. The surface of the water was rippling and spread out with irregular ripples.

"Oh, oh!"

Every time I was pierced, my disturbed cheering voice overflows and it does not stop.

Medismerut rubs my chest, which is rocked and bounced. The sharp tip was picked. Even though I was strongly fingered and even felt pain, the moaning leaking from my mouth was sweet as if I was flirting forever.

“Because I was a half-demon... It didn’t feel like a cheap master-slave!” (Medismerut)

"... uh, uh ...!"

“Even if you lose your life, if you survive, you would be ... I was drowning so much that I thought it was good …” (Medismerut)

Unbleached thrusting reveals the inside of the body without mercy.

“Even though I was able to protect you ... I used some of the power of the king ...!” (Medismerut)

I was bitten on my neck. But the sharp canines didn't hurt my skin. The bite hole couldn't be opened and instead it was sucked tight. The lips down went down my chest and made red marks one after another.

 I am pleased with the pain of running through me.

While panting, he tightened the anger that sharply pierced my body.

I feel that even the shape of his desire can be felt vividly, and I am rekindled by my indecent feeling.

“But when you finally woke up…the promises you made were…forgotten…” (Medismerut)

The ferocious rod thrust inside by borrowing the slip of the spring water.

I can't breathe well.

I'm sorry, I repeated many times like a whisper.

"But ... I think of a Dute ... I'm thinking ... I'm going ... I mean, I mean ... I've come to like it, damo ... ohhhhh!"

Medismerut takes a deep breath.

"Don't be so excited ... It's been a long time, it's a meal ... Add more flavor, eh." (Medismerut)

His hand moved away from my chest, following the skin line and descends.

Both hands grabbed the left and right sides of the soft twin hills, spreading them. Both knees are already held and widened. The deeper thrusting deeply hit me again.

Pushing up unto the hollow place, sparks scattered in my field of view. But for whatever reason, all that springs up is not protest, but satisfying happiness.

"Dute ... mmmm ... mmm ... mmm ...!"

"Would you like to reach me ...?" (Medismerut)

I cling to him desperately with trembling limbs. I can't stop raising my voice. Drops of tears are scattered.

What is happening to me, when did I change the feeling of pressure close to pain to pleasant feelings?

"The lewdness hasn't changed ... I see, looking at me --- reaching with a lewd face ...!" (Medismerut)

Repeatedly and boldly shaken, the climax of the second time was reached while being stared at by the red eyes that were sensually dazzling.

"Ahhhhh ...--!"

"........."

He who was missed by tightening, tightly pierced my hot and undulating body again and again.

The body he had just reached continued to engulf him and moaned. However, the reason for trying to work out the body has been thrown away.

 I don't understand anymore.

I don't even care about the water from the spring that clings to my skin anymore.

Only the sight of  my beloved man holding me powerfully was visible. Now I just want to feel him with my whole body.

I cling on to his neck. I touched something hard with my hand. I stretched my fingers and grabbed Medismerut’s royal horn.

"Wait ..."

I took a sigh as if Medismerut was in a hurry.

The thrusting waist suddenly stopped.

"Don't touch ... Kuu ...!"

The beauty that drew sexual appeal was distorted with pleasure. Annoying sighs spill.

The moment I rubbed the rugged corners and stroked, a sweet numbness ran from my fingertips to my whole body.

...... In the past, I had been licked by Medismerut on a horn that had only grown hiding in my hair. I didn't realize I had a horn on my head at that time, but I remember feeling terrible and disturbed.

Originally, since the two people share the same horn that should grow, it may be possible to share the feeling of pleasure by touching the horn of the other person.

When I still had both horns on my head, I never let anyone touch it. Since it felt uncomfortable being touched since I was young, I told him beforehand to never touch them.
 
What would happen if I allowed Medismerut's fingers back then? …… It was a ripe head that there was no help for thinking.

I tangle my trembling fingers with his royal horn.

I want to lick it. I want to lick it and make Medismerut even more comfortable.

...... However, the head that pulled so hard was shaken lightly and kept away from me. He grabbed my wrist and closed my lips to say it was a substitute.

"Hmm, hmm!"

There is no room for the tongue that covets the mouth.

The tongue that stroked my teeth advanced to the back, entwining with my tongue that tries to escape.

"Hmm ... you don't have to do anything extra ... you're a good girl, so feel relaxed."

"Hey, licking ...! My mouth is ... feeling better ..."

"So don't be afraid, shit ... even if you care, I'm sure you won't let go! I'm in a habit of getting angry when I'm fucked while sleeping ...!"

Anger grew in me again.

"... Okay ..., a lot, eat it ...! Dute is satisfied, don't let it go ... Ah! Ah!"

He pulled out to the last minute, and it gains momentum and penetrates deep inside. A hoarse voice, similar to a scream, echoed.

―――― From there, it didn't become a word.

The air becomes more dense as the panting, the rough breathing sound, and the rippling water sound mix. I feel that Medismerut is nearing his limit, but I can not afford it at all.

The man's long hair clings to his arm, which hangs around his neck. She was hugged tightly, my heart keeps beating so fast that it seems it’s about to burst.

It was hard to cling to his hips with shivering thighs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

The disturbed moaning is sucked into the covered lips. Forcibly interrupted by Medismerut dominating my mouth in no time. His tongue is deeply inserted so that the power of shaking can be compared.

Due to the overly pleasant sensation and the pain of being deprived of breath, the ripe head [1] becomes hazy.

My whole body that was completely excited was thrown to a higher place by him.

My body that held the man, tightly tightened due to the impact of reaching climax. At the deepest part of my inner walls, which wobbled as if to hurry the tip of his rod, Medismerut struck a ferocious emotion.

―――― It's hot.

The inner part of my body is burning hot ...


"Hmm……,……"

Immediately after moving, something dripped down my crotch ... Is it the water of the spring that has entered through the gap, is it the residue left by Medismerut, or is it the lewd liquid that I drooped?

I open my heavy eyelids slowly.

White and sky blue are visible. The smooth feel of stroking the cheeks.

“―――― and ―――― ……, ――――. Then I'll be back.”

"Ah."

A young voice that came from a little far away. The sound of the door closing quietly.

"How are you feeling?"

Medismerut gently pulls on the thin canopy and puts his knees on the bed. The sheets just sank a little under the weight of the youth who came as it was.

"He-ro... What day is it ...?"

“It's been about two days since we got together in the fountain.”


The hands that lie down on my back are patted slurrily. The palm, which traced to the waist and beyond, wandered around the thigh for a while and returned to the back.

His long fingers comb through my black hair.

A light kissing sound was heard around my shoulder.

"The sage hero has been reported to have left this castle and headed to Tayan. The castle destroyed by his hand is being restored by the subordinates who had a lifetime of nine deaths. Lionel thanked you. "

Thank you ... I don't remember doing anything.

Medismerut ate my pleasure, I think the whole tribe recovered.

"But I can't say it's perfect yet."

"Hmmm ..."


The tongue licking the nape fits close to the ear. A wet feeling, crawling from the soft ear to the sharp tip.

A sigh was taken on the newly extended royal horn.

“… Ah ... ah ... h”

My body bounced slightly every time Medismerut moved his tongue. The attacking numbness is sweet.

Hot skin accompanies me trembling. I was completely hugged by the tall body covering me from behind.

"What did you say in the spring ... Did you forget it?"

His hand inserted through the gap between the sheets gently massages the bulge of my chest.

What I said at that place. What ... I feel like I've been talking a lot ... what does he want to know?

I managed to open my mouth while enjoying the rush of pleasure.

But before I asked, I heard a voice from the other side of the room door.



[1] I honestly don’t know as to what this means *sigh* maybe the tip of his rod? Hehehe gosh… I’m going to go crazy.

Comments

Post a Comment