[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 16

Become a Patron!

 

Don’t Do It, Mr. Wolf 2

Aria can no longer just be withdrawn before she said something great to Siegfried. For the time being, she decided to take a meal with everyone and join the group around breakfast.

 

Although I kept avoiding it all the time, the members of the mission naturally accepted Aria. Let's take a sigh of relief and receive the bread and warm soup, then look around where to sit. I found an empty chair and turned my legs to that direction but I couldn't move because I was drawn from behind.

 

I was made to sit on a warm object with moderate elasticity, My back sticks to the same warm object. I was surprised and tried to get up, but I couldn't move because I was tightly surrounded by the arm that wrapped around my lower abdomen.

 

 

"Siegfried?"

 

 

When I raised my chin and checked overhead, Siegfried shook his silver-white hair and laughed. It is not a grinning smile, but a shining smile.

 

 

"Good morning Aria. Did you sleep well after that?"

 

"Yes. I had a good night's sleep. Um, that's fine. Can you let me go?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Why ..."

 

"Isn’t it more comfortable to sit here than that cold and stiff chair?"

 

 

Indeed, Siegfried's knees are warm and the trained muscles provide a good cushion. I thought it might make sense, and then shook my head left and right.

 

 

"It's certainly comfortable to sit in, but it's embarrassing, so it's useless!"

 

"I feel comfortable."

 

"It's not too hard and not too soft. It's a good cushion."

 

"Then there's no problem."

 

"I'm embarrassed, so no ..."

 

"It will be embarrassing if you get noticed since Aria makes noise. You know, you have to eat early to get ready for departure."

 

 

I was told that I was gathering the eyes of others. My cheeks went red, I looked down, and then struggled quietly. As a result, it turns out that Siegfried is not willing to weaken his hold.

 

I had no choice but to open my mouth and drink the soup silently. If you try to do something like this at the castle table, you'll be scolded immediately, saying "You shouldn’t do it."

 

 

"I'm sorry, there’s no proper rice."

 

"Warm soup is delicious."

 

 

I’m not really flattering, it's really delicious. I don't know what kind of meat it is, but the large amount of meat that has been put in it makes a very good soup stock.

 

After saying such a thing, I checked on a piece of meat that was too big. I can't bear the taste of meat that spreads in my mouth. From the chewy meat that I have never eaten before, the more I chew, the more the taste gradually exudes.

 

Aria who chews things in her mouth is put on his knees, and Siegfried starts to touch Aria's hair because he is bored. The fluffy blond hair hanging on her back was neatly put together in the back of her head. Finally, Siegfried, with the hair he fixed with a thin string, patted her head with satisfaction.

 

 

"It's hard to eat, so please stop."

 

 

The cheeks were turned left and right, and the voice of protest was unbearable.

 

 

"Isn't it empty anymore?"

 

"Bread isn't finished yet."

 

"I see……"

 

 

In a relaxing manner, his finger is released from my cheek. he can't help but put his chin on my head.

 

 

"For the first time in many years……"

 

 

━ Seeing that the last piece was thrown into his mouth, Siegfried opens his mouth.

 

 

"Do you want to ride a horse together?"

 

"Isn't it bad because the road is steep?"

 

"I'm planning to go to a well-prepared place from this afternoon, so you'll be fine after that."

 

 

While thinking, I swallow the bread in my mouth. I put my mouth on the cup of water to gulp down the hard bread.

 

 

"Yes ... yes, horses are better than carriages."

 

"I see……!"

 

 

Siegfried makes a bright voice. He lifts Aria's body after the meal and advances his foot towards the carriage. Lars collected the vessels and cups I had in my hand on the way.

 

 

"We’re getting closer to the center of Oita, so from today, you can sleep properly at the inn."

 

"Is it true? ... it’s good."

 

"Isn't it difficult for an unfamiliar camp?"

 

"I wasn't at all difficult. It was nice to know that I could sleep anywhere."

 

"Oh yes ..."

 

"Because it wasn't me, it was hard to watch the fire or the lookout."

 

"Do you care about that?"

 

"You want to sleep comfortably at night?"

 

"Aria has changed."

 

"I'm often told."

 

"Of course, in a good way."

 

 

Even if you don't say such a thing, you can understand it by the sound of voice. Siegfried has been looking forward to a lot of fun.

 

 

"When we come out to the new place, I will call you out, so until then, be quiet here."

 

 

She was lowered to the seat of the carriage and kissed on the forehead. Siegfried makes a face break when he sees the blushing aria. Unlike any expression I've ever seen, it's a prince-like smile.

 

The door of the carriage is closed quietly and the clasp is applied from the outside. A sturdy clasp has been carefully secured to prevent the door from opening even on rough roads. When you open the small window and look out, you can see the back of Siegfried, who is striding away.

 

I didn't have anything to do, so when I looked at the outside, I met the men who were preparing for the departure. It’s strange because they’re talking about something while looking at me.

 

One of the men---a young man with trimmed red hair shortly rushed towards me. Surely the young man who should have called himself Kurno stopped in front of the carriage.

 

 

"Aria, please have a snack."

 

"Eh? Thank you."

 

 

I was presented with a sweet-smelling sachet, and I reached out through the small window to receive it. When the red-haired young man ran away, this time the black-haired young man stood in front of the carriage.

 

 

"Take this snack as well."

 

"Thank you……"

 

"This is from me."

 

"Thank you……?"

 

 

People who visited the carriage in turn exchanged bags and small bottles, and both hands became full in no time. Looking at the black-and-white Aria, Lars is clumsily stiff as usual. Lars shook his body like a small mountain and took something out of his pocket. Another small bag is placed on top of the pile of sweets.

 

 

"Is this also sweets?"

 

"It's a useful thing for Aria."

 

"Is it useful?"

 

"Please ring when you feel personally dangerous."

 

 

It was a small silver flute that rolled down from the inverted bag. It has a simple construction and there is nothing that seems to be decorative.

 

 

"It's a military thing, and we can hear it even at a great distance. There will always be someone rushing in ... we'll never miss it."

 

"Is it okay for me to accept something like this?"

 

"Everyone thinks it's good that Aria-sama came."

 

 

In his clumsy stiff face, his dark brown eyes are gently narrowed. Lars has a very scary face, but I think he has very gentle eyes.

 

 

"I was always withdrawn, so I'm sure you’re worried."

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Isn't it different? I thought I gave you a lot to encourage you ..."

 

"The voice is ..."

 

"Voice?"

 

"Because the splendid pork was to your taste."

 

 

I remember talking to Siegfried last night. I preached to him with great grace because I was ashamed and withdrawn. That was also heard by everyone.

 

 

"I'm sorry in behalf of our race."

 

 

There is no privacy. I'm sure that as long as I'm here. Aria blushed and hurriedly closed the small window and withdrew into the carriage.

 

Tl: Hahahaha there’s really no privacy when everyone around you has ultra sharp hearing XD.

 

  <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments