[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 35: VS The King and His Subordinate 2



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)

The broken tone was cultivated by Lionel over many years, and has not changed since I served as king.

"The damage caused by Kellen Garrot, the sage hero..."

-10% of the castle gates and walls were completely destroyed, and 20% were half destroyed. Of the traps that stretched inside the castle, all the places where the hero passed are currently unusable. In addition, a part of the wall of the passage that was complicated like a maze was destroyed.

Two people lost their lives under the collapsed walls of the castle and one person accidentally fell into the trap inside the castle and lost their life.

Everyone who directly confronted Keren seems to have been dying and unstopped.

━ His purpose was neither the life of the demons nor the destruction of the demons. It seems that Kellen didn't take the lives of the demons unnecessarily because he came to this castle to make a deal.

“And then his majesty took plenty of fine food. The dying children were healed and some of the subordinates are stronger than before they were attacked by the Sage Hero. There are also children who have evolved." (Lionel)

Lionel giggled.

He seems to have recovered his injuries safely thanks to Medismerut.

"There are people who have lost their lives indirectly, but it's miraculous that they were attacked by such a powerful person and suffered this amount of damage. I heard that Goddess, right?"

The reply was whispered, and at the same time she was pushed up again. A jealous voice that is shaken twice and again, intolerable speaks.

I can't even say it. The whole body glows. It's embarrassing, I don't want other people to ask me ...!

The shyness that disappeared, again swells in my chest.

I wondered what I saw when I was struck by Medismerut.

“Then I gave Sani’s information to the sage hero and returned to Tayan to prepare the island where the Aunt Demon Dragon King lived [1]. According to the latest information, he arrived in the city. It’s been confirmed that he was in contact with a knight of the Holy Kingdom. It seems that they were talking about a “Rainbow Hero.”, but I don’t know the details. I’ll try and gather more information again.” (Lionel)

"... Ah ...!"

The finger wet with saliva was pulled out of my mouth.

As Lionel's words continue, he (Medismerut) can change his posture while still being connected. I sit on the young man face-to-face who scooped my thigh and slid himself.

"Then, Corsella just handed it over to the giant who came to pick me up. Then I got a little bit of the giant's blood. The survivor of Fuka-chan and the humus that had been newly extracted from the swamp were a bit too much. It was just so good that it was a good opportunity to get along with each other. It seems that a sense of solidarity was born when I sucked the blood of the giant together. So, the newborn Fuka-chan is stuck to the ceiling between the thrones again. "

The beauty approached in front of me. My lips were covered.

The first kiss given after waking up in this bed is terribly sweet.

"Hmmm ... mmm ..."

“... I’m glad you’re happy.” (Lionel)

 The high voice seems to be jealous.

"I wonder why it's so exciting to put on a nasty child, I love that too." (Medismerut)

"... I don't hate you. Keep shaking your hips like this now."

The big hand rubs around my breasts indecently. A watery sound was heard from the place we were connected. The cause of the squeaking sound would be the indecent liquid that I overflowed.

I repeat shallow breathing.

I can't stand it anymore.

I caught the pearl gray hair on my hot skin.

"I don't want to hear your stupid voice ... !! ... Hey, alone, hug me ... hmm ..."

"Oh ..."

I whispered as much as possible into his ears. I extended my tongue as and licked the groaning neck.

The man's throat went up and down.

The desire to pierce the inside sways slightly, and even the slightest stimulation stimulates me.

"Hmm ...!"

I asked, I screamed and repeated.

With power in his lower abdomen, he shook his waist.

"I love you, too ... I feel it now ..."

My cheeks are hot.

What am I saying? I’m embarrassed. It's embarrassing and unbearable.

But I have to ask for it properly.

"Hmm ... my lord."

"Let's eat a lot ... please, please ... let's go ..."

My words fuel me.

I closed my eyelids tightly to escape from the wet gaze staring at me. The power in my arms supported me. The beauty brought to the nape stretched out his red tongue and licked the area around.

Pleasure is transmitted to the back and throb. But it's still not enough. The body is aching for intense pleasure. It seems that I'm too hungry and dried up.

"Huh ... hey, more ...!"

"Wow, wow ... The goddess who can't afford is like another person ..."

A breathtaking sign is transmitted from the other side separated by a thin cloth.

Medismerut put his lips on my closed eyelid. Kisses fell all over my face.

"... It was a hard time. Go down." (Medismerut)

"Yes. It's really rich, I'm waiting." (Lionel)

In response to the king's words, Lionel bowed politely and turned around. The sign of his presence is far behind the door.

...... Finally, we were alone.

Feeling relieved, hot breaths overflow.

"Is this okay for you?"

"Hey!"

 The young man rocked his slightly relaxed body.

Medismerut has fulfilled my wishes.

I also rock my waist indecently according to the cutting edge that pierces the insideI'm happy. The flirting voice doesn't stop.

The body that reached once immediately after Lionel left the room is pushed up to the limit.

Tears bleed into the past pleasure.

"... Well, you ... call me my name ... not my nickname, but my original name." 

"Mede ... Medice, Muyuto ... Ohhh, Ahhhhh!"

"Medis Murt, that's ..."

"Medishu ..."

She wants to call him, and replies with a rough voice. Apparently it doesn't matter if the pronunciation is not enough. I don't really care about how bad it is, but I can't say his name well.

I repeated over and over again.

Each time the rod in the body expresses joy and increases ferociousness.

"Well, I ... call me ..."

"... Silese" (Medismerut)

What's good about calling our names? It was a word that I thought so, but the question was solved immediately.

It’s like this being called by your favorite person.

It's not a direct pleasure. The feeling that the back of the chest is filled with warmth. Her love grows, she overflows and she is more fascinated than ever.

In accordance with the tightly tightened chest, the inner wall that wrapped the heat deep inside the body exerts power.

"Kuu ...!"

"Hhhhh ... no, no ... ohhhhh!"

The whole body reached its second limit after being her royal horn was bitten. She held his waist with twitching thighs.

Medismerut holds down the reached limbs and entangles his tongue in the still soft horns in his mouth. All the saliva that he applied was sucked in suddenly, and was thrown to the height again and again.

“Ahh!”

My breath was sucked out from me as I reached climax [2]

Power is lost from the body shook. It's a loose body and the only thing that moves is the place where he is pressing against.

My upper body leaned back, my back touching the sheets.

Medismerut, who changed his posture without pausing, rescued my thigh and covered it.

A biting kiss. I also held my tongue out for the slimy one. Engage each other and mix saliva.

The speeding rhythm makes a turbulent water noise. She was pierced again by a fierce rod that ran through her whole body with a strong pleasure that she could not get in the sitting position.

"I like it, I love Silese ... my only goddess ...!"

"Ah! Ah, I'm ... Mm ...!

He was looking down at me with heat that the red eyes, which tell a pleasant feeling, seemed to melt.

His waist moved back and forth as if rubbing from the entrance to a deep place. Smashed up and swayed, I just put my nails on his back and kept panting.

The flower buds are squashed as they push up. Even if he pinched the tip of my chest so painfully, I will only feel pleasant. Screaming high with a sharp stimulus, inviting Medismerut, who commits the inside, further into the back.

We were absorbed in each other and met each other's pleasures.

"... I'm going to cum

Emotions are drawn to the beautiful deep voice that cannot be afforded. The fierceness that deeply penetrated inside made me was felt deeply in my back.

The body that was reached by the poured shock rejoices and swells. The inner wall tightened him up, squeezing every single drop from the quivering, quivering tip.

While repeatedly breathing, my lips were swollen.

She opened her mouth a little and welcomed his tongue. The filled kisses seem to give each other affection, and they are soothing.

The breath that comes out of my nose is sweet. It seems to melt away.

"Fu-u ..."

"Is it delicious?"

She smiled even though she was asked during the licking.

"... n ... delicious ... but more ..."

"If you want me ... if you ask me, I'll give you as much as you want." (Medismerut)

"Me-san is ...? Ahhhhh ..."

The hands following the sweaty skin cover the chest.

The fingers gently rubbed the bulge and rubbed around the protrusion.

"It’s still not enough ... I want to eat all of you like a giant." (Medismerut)

"That's not ... now, we will live together ..."

“You’re so cute…” (Medismerut)

The desire to be sunk in the mud [tl: wut?] loosens and lifts the tip. It was shaken lightly, and the sound of wetness echoed from the connected place.

"Yeah ... it's overflowing ..."

"I don't mind. I'll pour again."

Medismerut licked the traces of tears on the corners of her eyes as to how long it had flowed.

She combed his dull, shiny hair with her hands, then entwined her fingers over a rugged royal horn to raise and lower it. A slight stimulus that is transmitted in a tingling sensation, the pleasant sensation mixed in the stimulus, and the body begins to ache again.

“Ahh…”

"Later here ... let me lick you ...?"

The breath that repeats shallowly is hot. It will be disturbed again soon.

"I like……"

The heavy scent adds to the richness. ――― That word at the end, and the words that came out of the mouth turned into a meaningless jerk.

They drown on each other's skin.

There is no sign that the intense mutual engagement will end.

A little play:


Demon King: "--- and you said that you lived happily. Happy."

Goddess: "No, no, no, the story isn't over yet, it's not over!"

Demon King: "Ah, was that so? Let's have a little more flirting."

Goddess: "..."




Tl: time felt so loooong as I was translating this. Huhuhuhu save mee….


[1] the raws say 魔竜王おばさん in this part.
[2] Actually, this sentence was phrased differently but just implied the same thing so I put in the alternative XD.

Comments