[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 19

Become a Patron!

 

Look This Way, Mr. Wolf 1

 

Life in the werewolf kingdom is generally comfortable. Aria, who woke up loudly with the roar of a rooster, jumped out of bed and stripped off her negligee. In the oversized closet, there are many gorgeous and beautiful dresses brought from home. However, none of them were taken out by Aria, the clothes that she had prepared after she came to this country.

 

A white blouse with soft sleeves is matched with a dark blue skirt that is woven with a string from the waist to the chest. Called a jumper skirt, it's the first thing I've seen in this country. I like it because it is simple and easy to move.

 

Siegfried probably likes to have her hair tied up. So I wake up a little earlier today and put my hair together in front of the mirror. I don't know what's going on in this country, so I made a hairstyle that Siegfried did before, just to put it together in the back of her head.

 

Unlike the country where Aria grew up, this country seems to be less annoying in manners. Probably because there is no general "nobleman". Their rank, which seems to be a natural military popularity, is determined by their physical contribution.

 

Where and when did you make the credit, and how far did you win in the fighting competition? The order is decided by such a thing. Even if the status of parents is high, it does not affect the generation of children.

 

I do not say that there is no problem with that system. But for Aria, who has lived all the time bound by her natural class, this country is very breathable.

 

The only exception to this is the royal family. They say that they are inherited and inherit the characteristics of the race among the werewolf family.

 

 

"For that reason, neither Siegfried nor father-in-law have been very enthusiastic, but ..."

 

 

━ Possibly blood density and good physique may not be related. While thinking about such things, I check my appearance in the mirror to see if there is anything wrong.

 

 

The white skin inherited from her mother, light-colored gold hair, and her gray eyes. Her body, which is too lightly pigmented, is somewhat foreign and appears to float up from the surroundings. I thought it would be offset by wearing dark clothes, but apparently it was counterproductive.

 

 

"It might have been better to have a light blue color ..."

 

 

I extend my skirt in front of the mirror and exhale. And it's not just the shade that matters. From the top of the blouse, I gently attach both hands to the small bulge.

 

 

Siegfried said he wouldn't formally marry until Aria "gets bigger." The prepared bedroom is different from Siegfried's bedroom, and he is still asleep.

 

 

"How big is it when I grow up? If you get closer, you can do a valley ..."

 

 

I gently collect the tender meat and reflect the slight valley that appears in the mirror. How can I fix it as it is? Women in this country basically don't wear corsets. They have a muscular and supple body, so there is no need to force it from the outside.

 

But Aria wants a valley. Now if possible. Siegfried often hugs Aria's body. It's still good when carried by a sideways hug. However, when she is held with one hand, the height of his eyes is very close to Aria's chest. Every time he hold me up, I'm always disappointed that I'm discouraging my chest so modestly.

 

Aria, who was eager to fix her gathered breasts, was surprised that someone suddenly knocked on the door and jumped up. She hurriedly left the mirror and opened the door vigorously.

 

 

"Good morning Aria. Did you just finish preparing?"

 

"Siegfried .... No, it's okay. What's wrong with you so quickly?"

 

"Sieg is fine"

 

"eh?"

 

"My name is long, isn't it? Like what you called me in the garden yesterday, I’m okay with Sieg."

 

 

Saying that far, Siegfried thinks. Then he snapped his face and started talking as if he had come up with something really good.

 

 

"No, no. Sieg is good. It's a special name for Aria only."

 

"Only me, special ..."

 

 

I enjoy the words that have a sweet tone, and the feeling that my heart is completely contracted. It was difficult to tighten it any more, so I hurriedly pressed my chest with both hands.

 

 

"I will give you this as a special incident."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Gift for Aria"

 

"Ribbon?"

 

"You've been putting together your hair up these days, so you’re going to have to use it."

 

"Thank you……!"

 

 

I hold the embroidered dark blue ribbon in front of me and my cheeks flushed red. Feeling restless, I alternately compared the mirrors in my room with the ribbons in my hands.

 

 

"Um, can I wear this?"

 

 

When I asked myself because I couldn't stand it, he laughed.

 

 

"Good. I'll do it."

 

 

The navy blue ribbon slips into the hands of Siegfried. Siegfried, with his hands tied up and a ribbon wrapped around the roots of her hair, was happy with his work. Just holding up Aria, he kisses her forehead.

 

 

"Yeah. It looks great. I thought it was a color that matched Aria."

 

 

If I was laughed at saying that it was the same color as today's clothes, I couldn't wear anything other than this one. While hiding the chest that could not be made well with both hands, I am carried by Siegfried.

 

 

"My brother returned last night."

 

"Sieg's brother?"

 

"Yeah. It's very rare for that person to be here, so I'd like to introduce him to Aria in the meantime .... is that okay?"

 

"Yes. It’s not a problem."

 

"He’s supposed to be waiting at the breakfast table ... No, If I think, he’s my older brother, so I'm sure he'll be eating first without waiting. My brother's the same as my father's, a little ... no, I'm pretty nervous. There's a bad place, he’s not a bad person, so don't worry about strange things. ''

 

"You're good friends with brother-in-law."

 

"Isn't it? I think it's normal. Like my older brother, I'm not in the castle because all my brothers are restless."

 

"Sieg, too?"

 

"I'm the only indoor person in my family. Outing is not a rare event."

 

"But you came to pick me up."

 

"Yeah. I wanted to see my cute bride early."

 

 

Siegfried is laughing, but the fiancé who went to pick me up found a disappointing woman like Aria, so I wonder if he was disappointed. In order to reward him in good faith, I want to get a nice valley as soon as possible.

 

 

 

"Sieg. I'll do my best to grow faster!"

 

"What happened suddenly?"

 

"I have renewed my determination."

 

"Then I must do my best not to be shaken by the growing Aria."

 

 

When I thought that Siegfried stopped, he seemed to have reached the dining room before I knew it. The sound of a purposeful throat clearing was heard, and the two of us turned to face each other.

 

 

"Don't show me too much in the morning. What to do if I feel heartburn."

 

 

A man who made a ridiculous remark stopped his meal and turned the tip of his fork to Siegfried.

 

 

"You’re fine. I've never seen big brother have heartburn."

 

 

The man, who was called "big brother", did not look like Siegfried at all. Blackish gray hair trimmed short, with reddish brown eyes. Though he is a well-rounded young man, his expression looks like a mischievous child.

 

 

"Is that the princess you received?"

 

"Oh, her name is Aria. Isn't she cute?"

 

"Uh, nice to meet you. I--"

 

"I don't need to do a solid greeting. It's enough if he knows your name."

 

"I’m sorry……"

 

"Aria, my brother isn't angry at all. That insane thing is normal for him."

 

"You also have that casual taste."

 

 

The man who laughed looked at Aria in Siegfried ’s arm and twitched his lips.

 

 

 

"Erenfried. Well, nice to meet you."

 

 

 

The man who exquisitely laughed---Erenfried is probably the man as explained by Siegfried in advance.

 

 

"It's still cool. You often got married to something like this."

 

 

There is no doubt that Aria will bulge her cheeks in an instant.

 

 


Comments

  1. Muito obrigado, cada vez mais curiosa e achei um pouco grosso esse irmão.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Aria, still misunderstanding. At least she is enjoying the castle far better here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. the werewolf family generally welcomes her which is nice compared to her country

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment