[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 17

Become a Patron!

 

Don’t Do It, Mr. Wolf 3

 

As soon as it was afternoon, she was pulled out of the carriage that had been withdrawn. In a blink of an eye, she was carried up on a horse and held by Siegfried from behind. At first, Aria looked down, but she immediately glowed as she saw the scenery in front of her.

 

It was completely different from when I was in my own country. Even the colors look different because the types of plants that grow are different.

 

 

"Siegfried, that!"

 

 

I find a grass-eating group at a distance and point my finger to their direction.

 

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"There is a very big sheep!"

 

"Oh, that size is normal at home, but it was smaller in the Aria country ... you love sheep?"

 

"That fluffy fur is the culmination of bliss."

 

"I've always been interested, but what is that fluffy thing?"

 

"It's soft and fluffy, and it's a synonym for fluffy."

 

"... Is that the only explanation?"

 

"It's an atmosphere, this kind of thing."

 

 

━ I lean to take better a better look only to be held back by Siegfried's arm. I looked up with dissatisfaction, but if I was told that it was dangerous, I could only sit down quietly.

 

 

"Sheeps are warm in our body, so they are very popular in our country."

 

"It's fluffy."

 

"Yeah? No, not that, but meat."

 

"……Meat?"

 

"Isn't the soup this morning also sheep?"

 

 

He thought that Aria had a very amazing look at that moment. There is no doubt that Siegfried stopped the horse unintentionally.

 

 

"Aria? What's wrong? Are you angry? Or does it hurt somewhere?"

 

"No ... but it's inevitable to live."

 

 

I wondered if I ate such a cute creature without knowing it, and I feel a little sick. But that's what the food chain is. In my heart, I muttered, "Thank you for making me eat deliciously." regaining my attention and turning to the scenery again.

 

 

"Ah! Siegfried, that!"

 

"What happened this time?"

 

"That sheep is fighting!"

 

 

An individual, one size larger than the sheep, leans on the back of one sheep. It's the lamb underneath who makes a sorrowful cry.

 

 

"Eh, no, hmm ..."

 

"The child underneath will crush if it's overwhelmed ...!"

 

"I think it's ok, maybe ... that's that, ...... no ..."

 

"What's the case?"

 

"It's rare at this time of year, but it feels like it every year."

 

"I see……"

 

 

While staring at the two entangled sheep while gazing at them, a crying voice comes down.

 

 

"Isn't it better for Aria than that?"

 

"Over there?"

 

"There is a lamb on the right."

 

"Cows."

 

"Are you not really interested in that?"

 

 

My cheeks flushed and shake my head left and right. Aria likes animals. Although the pet she prefers are dogs, "baby" is a special case among many animals. It is no exaggeration to say that the body covered with extraordinarily soft downy hair is the messenger of God.

 

 

"Mokofu, you're so rare here ..."

 

 

Suddenly staring at the two lambs snuggling up to the lamb and sighing.

 

 

"I don't really understand what you mean, but I like it."

 

"Yes, very much"

 

"... If you're calm, let's go out together."

 

"Going out?"

 

"You can meet a lot of animals that you can't see anywhere else."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah. Look forward to it."

 

"Yes! -Ah, this time! What is that?"

 

 

I point to the unusual shaped plant found in the corner of my field of view and make a bouncy voice. I went quietly that afternoon, hitting the gentle voice coming down from above.

 

 

***

 

 

The country of werewolves is much wider than that of Aria’s. It is said that many parts of the original mountain were forcibly cut open and made flat. The place called Teito also had a gradual steep slope with its remnants.

 

Aria, who was invited into a large stone castle, was too warmly welcomed by a man who was the emperor of this country at the entrance hall.

 

 

"I often come here with such a small body!"

 

 

They met and she was hugged suddenly, and her face was pressed against his chest, which was thicker than Siegfried's. The screaming crush was helped by Siegfried, who made a moody voice.

 

 

"Dad, you’re crushing Aria."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry."

 

 

The released body is lifted up by Siegfried. Perhaps the werewolf have a hugging habit. Siegfried tries to hug Aria as soon as she thinks so.

 

 

"You would have been tired with your small body. Do some hard work again at a later date, and take a rest today. Which way, I'll show you to the room."

 

"Thank you……"

 

 

I was happy with the offer itself, but I remember something that got caught up a little. Recently, it has been pointed out that I am "smaller" than ever before. For those who are big, Aria will look so small and unreliable. It's good because it's a fact, but it's a lie if it hurt at all.

 

 

(But ... it could be a weapon depending on your thoughts.)

 

 

I recall Bruno's words. It enters into its pocket as a small, adorable being that should be protected. The condition of being small could be easily cleared.

 

 

"Siegfried, you don't have to follow me, write a report."

 

"Eh? Is it okay after that?"

 

"... I may report in a hurry."

 

 

Siegfried reluctantly puts Aria's body on the floor in the growling voice of the emperor. Aria walked behind the emperor, after mercilessly walking off the hallway and seeing his back.

 

 

"Is the name of the lady Aria?"

 

"Yes. It's Aria Chronia Phillip."

 

"I am Edward Schwarz. As you know, Siegfried's father. Let me give you another official greeting."

 

"Edyuwarato-sama ...?" [1]

 

"It's a pronunciation that doesn't exist in that country. It's a little old name."

 

"I’m sorry……"

 

"I don't mind. I am the one who should apologize."

 

"eh?"

 

"... You did a pity sorry."

 

 

I quickly found out what Edward was talking about.

 

 

“No. It's my ignorance. Siegfried did nothing wrong.”

 

"Did you want to go back to your country?"

 

"No."

 

"Isn't it hard to get away from your family?"

 

"No .... and I have a new family. It's all fun."

 

"Yeah. Is that so?"

 

 

The voice of Edward softens. His golden eyes, browner than what Siegfried had, were laughing gently. His hair that was trimmed short is light gray rather than white silver. The colors are similar, but the vividness is completely different.

 

 

"Family ... Family. I don't mind you thinking of me as your "father"."

 

"Yes. Thank you, Father-in-law."

 

 

His Majesty the Emperor with a stern face made his cheeks cheerfully. Aria shakes her body unexpectedly.

 

 

"I was blessed with baby jewels, but sadly I didn’t have a daughter."

 

"Did you want a girl?"

 

"Umu. I was tired of them being just men."

 

"Does Siegfried have many brothers?"

 

 

Speaking of which, first, Siegfried explained himself as "the second prince." At least there is one brother.

 

 

"I have four sons. Siegfried is the second son."

 

"How is brother-in-law going to get married?"

 

"He has a lot of tastes and is trying to choose a bride."

 

"Then, I am the first daughter-in-law of Edward-sama."

 

 

Edward who had dyed his cheeks now dyes his forehead bright red.

 

 

"Yeah. I like girls after all. Such a cute girl, Siegfried’s guy ..."

 

"I'm glad if you don't mention that anymore."

 

 

It's embarrassing to remember that day, and it's embarrassing to think that people know it. Edward looks sorry in his eyes when he sees Aria shrinking her shoulders. Such a look is similar to Siegfried.

 

 

"There are many people in this country, including me, who are stubborn and unwilling. I think it will be difficult, but I'll ask you.”

 

"I am sorry that I am a disgruntled person, but I look forward to working with you."

 

 

She picked up the hem of my skirt and bowing to the highest grade. The blonde hair bundled in the back of her head swayed softly as Aria moved.

 

 

[1] she’s trying to pronounce the werewolf king’s name.

 

   <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. Cada vez espero com muita ânsia os capítulos, muiiiito obrigada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. obrigado. estou feliz que você tenha gostado de ler <3

      Delete

Post a Comment