[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 29: VS Sage Hero 3



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

Tl: paragraphs with no parenthesis is automatically seen as being spoken by MC.


"Naran!"

His powerful and deep voice immediately responded along with the hero who shouted with eyes wide open, presenting an unexpected twist.

“Look! Please look at this glow! This integrity! This is what I was looking for! A neat line of words, with beautiful passion in each letter. Numerous! The person who constructed this technique must be a noble and beautiful person!” (sage hero)

 It was a quick turnaround.

To sum up the words of the sage hero who continued to speak, it seems that he was scouring the demon world to gather ingredients for a “love potion”.

Moreover, for the purpose of using it for himself.

---- He has never fallen in love since he was born. He had no interest in romance. However, the people surrounding him won't leave him alone.

Get married early and make as many children as possible to inherit the excellent blood of being a young sage---such words were often told by the succeeding kings of the Holy Kingdom. In the end, even the king arranged a marriage for him. He was in a hurry.

It cannot be ruled out that the person who’s on top of the throne could give him a candidate as companion.

However, if he looked at the numerous female candidates, he could not tell who was who. He was matched with each individual and overcame it the first time but, as the number of candidates increased, he no longer knew who he was talking to.

In the case of Witchcraft and politics, it could be hard for a woman to find interest in it, but when it comes to the topic of dresses and flowers, it can be painful (for him).

If he marries someone in a political marriage and divide it, it will also extinguish the matchmaking fuss. But he wasn't even interested in the skin of others.

This is the reason the information that Medismerut and the others had previously gathered was confirmed…the face of the sage hero who was lamenting that he needed to have a child when his sexual desire was exhausted was full of tragedy.

“...So, I would gather all my matchmaking partners in one room. If I closed my eyes and take the secret medicine (love potion), and fall in love with the first person who enters my field of vision, I thought I would be released from the matchmaking hell, you know…” 

It's really hard for strong people ...

No, I only think about this. Medismerut was silent while staring at the hero, and Lionel listened to him halfway through and went to Fuka-chan.

"... Where are is that person now?" (sage hero)

Ambient air suddenly increased pressure. While holding a ball on one arm, the wounded hero stands up. The hand that squeezes the tin cane is white with too much power.

“Who was the magician who worked on this technique that was completed up to this point?!? with this, it would be unnecessary for me to make the secret medicine and I can finally have my late spring (romance)! It’s embarrassing even if it’s love at first sight! It doesn’t matter what that person’s origin is even it it’s a woman! I will be sincerely taking her back to the Kipnit Holy Kingdom with me! There’s no way she had already passed away and this curse is proof that she is alive! Now answer me, Demon King!”

I know that. Great sage hero.

I’m surprised and amazed at the same time.

It's a sudden change that I can not think of him as the hero who was fighting a tense battle a while ago. Even if you cry out for love with blood all over your body ...

Perhaps because I returned to the throne room, my whole body of pain gradually subsided and I started to have room in my heart.

I decided not to see the Corsella who was on the floor and looked at his sphere again.

...... Yeah, I remember it. The rope-like object trapped inside the sphere is Sani's special curse that was previously wrapped around Ozros. Speaking of which, I heard that it was always inside Fuka-chan.

"If you don't know, I can find this curse as a clue, so please tell me!" (sage hero)

"Isn't it okay? I've kept such a thing," 

"It's not like that!" (Medismerut)

Medismerut immediately cut off the voice that stretched out while Lionel was rushing to put his hand into the center of Fuka-chan, who was smoking.

“This curse rope is my precious collection! It ’s a memorial!” (Medismerut)

"... eh?"

"..."

His cute face was attractive and I was suddenly hugged tighter.

 It’s a pervert.

The perverted Demon King is back.

Where did the good looking Demon King disappear to? My impression for Medismerut had soared to reach heaven, but with this one word it suddenly plummeted to the ground.

He doesn't notice how I looked at him.

“How can I give it away to a human being? It’s not just a magic trick, it’s a gem that crawled around the soft skin of my goddess! I made it into a harmless slimy [1] rope by magic remodeling it with my hands to someday do tentacle play…” (Medismerut)

"...So, I kept it hidden in Fuka-chan afterwards." (Medismerut)

"..."

Looking down at me, the obscene demon lord shuts his mouth.

But it's too late.

You just said "tentacles". That unpleasant feeling revived on my skin. My facial muscles stiffened.

Isn't it terrible to say such lines in front of the person itself? No, it ’s a problem even if it ’s hidden…

"Oh, of course it's a joke !?"

"......... Hmm?"

I was full of panic. Well, wasn't it?

The evaluation that fell to the ground dipped into the soil and dived deep into the ground.

............ I tried to protect my whole body by putting all my spirit on the opponent.

I wonder if the old Medismerut had a more dry personality. I wonder how long since he has become such a disappointing child. Maybe the Demon King was too heavy and broken ...

"... Well, I'm a hero. I know to some extent if it's a magician. What would you do if you gave the information in consideration?" (sage hero)

I tried looking at him from below, who changed his expression with a purposeful cough. It's charming that redness remained on his cheeks.

It seems that the story will not progress if you look back, so let's not pursue it for the time being ... I am generous.

"Should I leave this castle promptly? If the magician is outside the castle, this is fine." (sage hero)

"I think it's better to go away and not kill all the demons, including the genus in the future." (Medismerut)

"... Fine. Of course, I can get the contents of this ball, right?" (sage hero)

"Now, I'm saying that I'll tell you the whereabouts of the sorcerer. Even if you don't have that technique, you can reach your destination with your feet." (Medismerut)

The hero pretended to think for a moment, but he seemed to decide to accept the conditions.

"... Okay. ---In the name of the sage hero, Kellen Garrot, I make a contract with the Demon King. He would give out the information about the person I want without hiding anything. I will abandon any direct use of force against that genus.” (sage hero)

"No. "Direct" is superfluous. If you have the support of others, small fish could become a threat. And the wording on the information leak is missing. Don't leak any information that you've seen or heard since you entered the territory.” (Medismerut)

"Did you find it out? I feel like I wouldn't pay if I included that much ... I understand." (sage hero)

The hero re-spins the contract with a smile on his freckled face.

One of them asked and Medismerut approved it.

"Congratulations on the exchange. So, what should we do with Corsella?" (Lionel)

Lionel picked up several thin, young vines with both hands. It seems that there was an individual who survived in the giant.

It was less than 10% from the original size, but I was relieved that it was not completely killed. Fuka-chan isn't a stranger anymore. I'm glad some of it was saved.

Medismerut looked down at the beautiful woman with cold eyes.

"That's right ... No, don't give it to the humus. Give it to the giants. Because the king is missing, it will be hard." (Medismerut)

“Understood.” (Lionel)

It seems that he communicated his intentions with short words.

I don't know what they thought. But if you don't tell me in detail, it's information that I don't need to know. Right now I don't have the right to talk to the two top demons.

"Tell me about the sorcerer. I'll also give you temporary control of the barrier." (Medismerut)

"Let's go!" (Medismerut)

My body being held is lifted up again.

Medismerut seems to move somewhere with me.

Immediately before my field of view changed, I shouted as much as I could with a smile.

"Lionel, that unpleasant curse, you can throw it away!" 


“Well

Lionel turned around from the place where they disappeared and back to the Sage Hero.

"Kellen, was it? The magician's current whereabouts." (Lionel)

"Yes." (Kellen)

"The castle of the Demon Dragon. The name of the sorcerer is Sani Zimmer, a young human woman. She previously went to this castle to find the whereabouts of her lost childhood friend, and the king gave me some information. I offered myself for the consideration.'' (Lionel)

“Send out ... No way. (Kellen)

The boy shook his head while receiving a ball from the sage hero who quickly gave up.

“I’m not joking. The Demon Dragon King was looking for a lively person so he gave her to him. She became the half-demon of the Demon Dragon. She’s not related to this castle.” (Lionel)

“Demon Dragon King…Lotus Purgatory’s Kerrun?” (Kellen)

It was almost the same time that Kellen put his hand on his chin and that Lionel made a speech.

"Pu! What are those embarrassing two names! Are you called by both human beings? I'll tell you when I see you next time!" (Lionel)

"... It's far away. Was the castle of Demon King located on an isolated island in the southwest?" (Kellen)

"Yup." (Lionel)

"No ships and no bird-shaped beasts ... I can't help it, I’ll go back to Tayan ..." (Kellen)

The tin cane made a sound with Sharan.

Kellen who got the information, heads to both of the destroyed doors while grunting. Every time he took a step, a red drop drips onto the dirty floor, but he didn't care.

It seems that he doesn't even see it in his sight.

The boy sighed as he shook off and walked away.

Even Lionel is full of wounds. Mental fatigue is intense due to the continuous use of magic without casting. But he has to work a little more. If he puts up with it a little more, the energy will surely come from King Medismerut ...

He exhales once again and walks up to the beautiful woman who is tied up with Medismerut’s whip.

"I heard the story, stupid Corsella. It's your fate, you would be eaten from the top of your limbs and die while struggling with algae. It will not change." (Lionel)

Which would be miserable and painful, when the humus sucked up blood, dried up and died. … Isn't there a big difference?

He thought of positive thoughts while laughing at the ideas that passed.

It's not a bad idea to give Corsella and sell her to the weak Giants. I'm still a young and rough King, but I'm buying a place to make this decision instantly. (Lionel’s POV)

The right and swift judgment and decisiveness is one of the necessary conditions for being King.

 If she wakes up completely, he (Medismerut) will surely become a good king.

The origin of being a "former vampire" is not important. The point is whether or not it is beneficial to them.

I collected surviving subordinates, blast them, and chose who will bring Corsera to jail and who will contact the giants.

Ordering the rest to remove the rubble and repair the castle, Lionel left the site quietly.




Tl: this chapter made me laugh a lot XD. But it also invoked mixed feelings…

[1] nyurunyuru. I just changed it it’s an sfx.

<<prev
next>>

Comments