[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 28: VS Dream Demon



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


 Visibility turns around.

Literally, the surrounding scenery is changing rapidly, not just as an analogy.

I noticed it for the first time. I'm repeating the transition with Corsella now.

"Corsella, where are we going ...?!"

Without seeing the faces of those who lie on the floor, they fly to the next place.

Corsella flies again by stepping on the debris of the castle gate that has lost its profoundness.

I had a stinging headache and stinging skin.

 ---Cold. It looks like she was dressed up and was thrown out to the cold region.

I was keenly aware of how powerful the space between the throne was. The hall is where power gathers, and the front of the throne where the bed was placed is where the Demon King's power is strongest.

Until now, I was able to maintain a weakened body thanks to the power of the field.

When I moved to the Demon King's private room, I didn't get much damage because Medismerut was nearby.

Once again, I realize how important he was.

"Let's go back to the castle ... I'm still outside ..."

"Are you tired of this level of transition?" (Corsella)

The view of the wilderness changed again.

The cold and pain become more severe.

"You will never return to that place again. For me---the one who will die is you." (Corsella)

The beautiful woman holding me in her narrow arms repeats the transition without pause.

I doubted my ears for a moment with what she was saying.

"Why ...!? You always ... adored me ...!"

"That old story." (Corsella)

Her laughing voice didn’t bother to hide the tone of resentment.

“Goddess, you’re much weaker than me already. I can’t help it. If I am embraced in order to become more powerful, the only desirable partner is His Majesty. But His Majesty is crazy about you and doesn’t look at me the same way he looks at you. That’s why I don’t need you. Three decades…many people say, ‘he is a shame in the tribe, such an imperfect demon who can not fulfil his duty.’ did you know that?” (Corsella) [1]

"...!?"

“If I kill you, I can cut some of His Majesty’s power. The Sage hero will do the rest. The hero will pick up Mako from the princess of the Demon King, and I will then leave and eliminate annoying obstacles in my way…it’s a win-win situation.”

It is a question of whether there is Mako in the body of the Demons without reproductive functions, but the beautiful voice akin to ringing bells continue.

The outer wall that was familiar to me was reflected in the corner of my field of view that shook with the first transition.

I wonder if it is a little taller than I know. The gray that rises over the sparsely-grown trees is the wall that surrounds the entire Tayan Autonomous Region.

"Nah ..."

“You don't have to worry about the clan. It’s already been thirty years since the founder’s hero” appeared, and soon the production season will end. In the off-season, the new King will be there. He will be born. He will grow up nicely within my hands. Yeah ... I want only I, as His Majesty the Devil who only gives me the body. " (Corsella)

“It is not necessary for a member of a demon tribe like the genus to be attached to one person.”---that was the line in which Medismerut previously said. Did that mean masochism? And the reason why Lionel laughed?

 ... but it's contradictory.

 You don’t need a demon king attached to one person. Nevertheless, Corsella is willing to abolish Medismerut and monopolize the next new demon king.

Since I got a half-demon, I was calling him all the time. But at the time, no one swore at me not said anything unpleasant. Rather, she (Corsella) was delighted and said, “If the King is happy, the family (tribe) will be happy.

 ...... Even if the partner is limited to one person, is it okay if you continue to eat? If so-

In the city of Tayan, Corsella jumped into some building and threw me away at the same time as we landed. Impassive, my whole body is struck by the lightly soiled floor and lightly suffocates.

"Guh ... ha ... hhh"

"... It smells dusty ... I told you to clean it."

In addition to the headache, cold and nausea, it hurts as if my whole body was beaten.

Corsella kicks me on the back of my toes. My whole body screamed although it was only a single strike that held force barely.

"Let's do it right away. We don't want to stay in such a dirty place." (Corsella)

"... or he will ..." (Corsella)

My view is shaken. With a strong gaze, I looked up at the beauty.

"He's not bad ... If I woke up earlier ..."

The root of dissatisfaction towards Medismerut ... the reason that created the anti-Magic faction ... all lies in me not being awakened.

He sticks to me because I have directed so. It was because I was brainwashed with pleasure by the young man who had just grown up.

Medismerut keeps his throne in a tough situation.

It is me that should be condemned.

If I can take responsibility, why not use this life.

"That's right .-- No, you made the wrong choice on the spot. You were all the culprit when you were trapped in the half-demon." 

………… Corsella smiled bitterly, interrupting my choppy words.

"If you had handed over the throne of the Demon King, there was no problem." (Corsella)

If the demon king is slain by the founder’s hero, the clan must remain in the absence of the demon king during the hero's production period.

So I had to survive no matter what. If he had a life-threatening injury, he had to quickly pick the next king and take over.

And the choice I chose on the spot-

“Do you have anything else to say?”

The scabbard was thrown away. Clanging and a light sound bounced off the floor.

The figure of Corsella staring at the edge of the knife is fascinating and lustrous.

"Please rest assured, the pain of removing your internal organs will surely end in an instant."

 The beautiful woman smiled and shook the knife in her hand.


“That…?!”

 …... The blade did not hurt my skin.

――The beauty of Corsella, which is beyond the haze, is greatly distorted.

Around her thin neck is a vine that resembles a whip.

The innumerable small blades absorb the blood bleeding from her skin and dyed it red.

"I don't think it would be a hindrance to spread the barrier around the throne." 

 ――― Medismerut!

“Oh, His Majesty, I ... was planning on taking the Goddess to a safe place. (Corsella)

"That's a nonsense considering the circumstances." (Medismerut)

"You tried to mess up after moving?" (Lionel)

The one that covered my eyes was flaxen and fluffy hair. Everything, including his neutral appearance and his lovely clothes, is completely stained with blood and mud.

"Are you okay?" (Lionel)

"Lionel’s replacement." (Medismerut) [2]

"Yes, yes." (Lionel (?))

The boy left my side of the floor.

Medismerut came and replaced him, kneeling. I was gently hugged.

"Please forgive me for being dirty." (Medismerut)

"Do you ..."

"I know what she previously thought. But I'm sorry for not being able to grasp that she had the power to sneak into my barriers. I'm really sorry." (Medismerut)

The skin touching me is warm. As his body temperature gradually adjusts, the cold that tore at my body gradually eased.

“...the Hero?”

“Left unattended. I followed just after Goddess disappeared. I have been attached unintentionally.” (Medismerut)

“Since all the transitions were repeated, tracking was delayed.” (Medismerut)

His warmth is slowly transmitted by the grasped cold hands. The young man who lifted up his hands dropped a kiss on the inside of my wrist. [3]

His lips slide from my wrist to my arm.

I knew that I was helped by this decoration again, as I put my cheeks against the jewel of the decorative bangle, I exhaled a little.

Holding me in his arms as if he was carefully handling a fragile object, Medismerut looked back at Lionel who was responsible for Corsella.

A red drop drips from him.

I want to wipe the blood flowing from his cheek to his neck. However, I couldn't move one finger on my own.

...... It's pathetic.

The two people were more seriously injured than me. I was helped and I feel annoyed, but I can't do anything.

"We are happy to accept any punishment. But first, we must return to the castle." (Medismerut)

Do not apologize.

No punishment is required.

I'm the one who's doing the right thing by being blamed.

You have the right to blame me for being a burden on you and tying up your long life, making you give up and taking away your freedom.

 ――― I remembered.

The reason why Medismerut is lacking a horn is because he greeted me in the throne room, and everyone called me the God of Destruction.

No serious circumstances existed anywhere.

My small words shuddered everyone around me--

[I want to carve it here ... I still hate to see blood.]

Medismerut exhaled a little, perhaps he thought of a different reason for my tears.

"Isn't it good if I use it as food for Fuka-chan? ... If those kids were alive, I would say." (Medismerut)

“Well, we’re going home.


My body floats softly.

Everyone inside the small dusty room that looked like an empty house in Tayan, disappeared in a blink of an eye.




The transfer on the way back was done only once.

Medismerut descends quietly between the destroyed throne. I sighed in his arms.

 A burnt smell with a blue color.

The air in the entire hall is stagnant due to the strange odor that fills the area.

...... Fuka-chan.

A group of small plants that have recently begun to interact little by little. I had somehow come to love it even in its grotesque appearance.

The object that raises smoke and dust has hardly moved.

We finally confronted the sage hero whose ability could be counterbalanced three-on-one with only one person. It cannot be safe.

Unbelievable sadness rises from the bottom of my chest.

 The hero was crouching in the center of the humus.

“Hero, it’s a deal.”

Medismerut spoke without emotion using his beautiful deep voice, holding me steadily in his arms.

Lionel seemed to understand as he received Medismerut’s gaze. He grabbed Corsella’s hair, which was restrained by him. He then pushed and kicked her down.

There were no protests from her as she collapsed on the floor. Her mouth was tightly bound and only her blue eyes moved, her beauty no more. 

“This is the third strongest among the demons. I will give her to you. If you like eating and slaughtering and is fond of her, you should immediately leave our territory.” (Medismerut)

"…Not needed." (sage hero)

 A whisper fell off.

“She’s the highest ranking woman among the demons. Isn’t it a bargain? Now you’re getting it for free.” (Medismerut)

"I don't need ... I don't need the Mako of demons and the Mist of the Shadow Demons anymore." (sage hero)

The hero who turned his back slowly looks back.

He held a sphere about the size of a person's face in both arms.

"So please do this instead!"




Tl: I wonder what intentions does the Sage Hero have now….hmmm…

[1] This one was really, really tricky to rephrase TT^TT
[2] A clone, perhaps?
[3] It actually said instep but it was inconsistent with what happened next to I changed it.

Comments