[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 21: (EX) VS Demon Dragon King



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

Ps. This is still Medismerut’s POV ^^~~


Dragon King, Kerrun.

He presently takes the form of a human woman, but in actuality, he was an old dragon with the characteristics of ferocity and coolness combined.

As a precaution, when the demon dragon visits, its subordinates also imitate humans. This is because if they enter using their original bodies, they wouldn’t be able to move due to the narrow space.

Two of the three subordinates brought in stood quietly while being fascinated with Lionel.

The Demon Dragon King shrugged his shoulders, gazing at the subordinates that are no longer useful.

"It looks like you were inadvertently fascinated. You came while you were replenishing, so it couldn't be helped. Did my cute princess wake up?" (Kerrun)

"My princess, not yours." (Medismerut)

He held his back against the closed door behind him and crossed his arms together.

Even though I (Medismerut) had already established a barrier, I can’t be too sure. Kerrun is better than me. Now, I only want to keep this little annoying evil dragon away from her.

"As you say, I'm in the rave right now. Come on, old man.” (Medismerut)

A young punk [1] who doesn't have an egg shell from the buttocks is cheeky.” (Kerrun)

Kerrun laughed while concealing the other one who trembled.

“What do you think would happen if you couldn’t resist the girl goddess if you’re a Demon King?” (Kerrun)

“It’s impossible.” (Medismerut)

"Is that so? From the door there, the smell of painful tears came drifting.” (Kerrun)

I received a challenging look.

I lowered my jaw slightly and looked down the tall body.

"Can you stop snakes from throwing their long necks into my demons?" (Medismerut)

"Oh, I'll threaten you a little.... Well good, because it's not my purpose to play with you." (Kerrun)

"Hun" (Medismerut)

The tensed air instantly regained its original calmness.

Lionel who is watching over them exhaled slowly.

“Newcomer. I’ll put myself here for a while.” (Kerrun)

"Why?" (Medismerut)

“That energetic person is stuck in this castle. I was going to take her back to the castle with me after receiving news… but if she chooses to stay here and stick to that devil, it’s better to create here, why?” (Kerrun)

"She is your half-devil?" (Medismerut)

You may have already heard from Lionel about a magician named Sani.

Asked by Medismerut, the red lips of the Demon Dragon King slowly draw an arc.




―――― Medismerut was also surprised at that girl. As well as her ability as a sorcerer, it was her mental strength that raised her reputation.

Lionel, who was in charge of Sani's management, selected several devotees based on her personality and the skills of her subordinates, and rushed to them. It seems that they mainly gathered people who had abhorrent tastes in order to break resistance.

A person who has a partner in mind is taken from the body....... It's not so difficult for the devil. There are many heroes who have been eaten by their subordinates.

Prior to handing over Sani to the demon dragon king, Lionel's idea of trying to get her to be addicted to pleasure and singing as much as she can, could be said as a natural idea being a demon.

But she did not succumb to temptation.

It was said that he tried to imitate the appearance of her childhood friend, Ozros.

No matter how much caressing they do, her body does not react at all. On the contrary, she looks at the impatient nympho's naked body with a cold glance.

"... Huh." 

It seems that she was able to turn her compassionate glance at one of his subordinate’s crotch and quietly ridiculed.

It seems that subordinates with broken hearts appeared one after another. It seems that some people have awakened to abusive hobbies.

Even so, I admired that she has great mental power. There is no use for human beings. It is a rare gem to see.

If you have a personality that does not depend on one man Ozros, you’d want to add it to your kinship as a valuable force ―――

“It depends on his qualities and guts.” (Kerrun)

The Demon Dragon King who keeps good eyes seems to agree with Medismerut.

Lionel nodded slightly. Have you already completed the interview?

"What is your price in exchange for staying?" (Medismerut)

“I will lend you my subordinates. If it’s daytime they will be much stronger than your subordinates who are as strong as wilted flowers.” (Kerrun)

“Please don’t approach the throne without my permission…no, I don’t want you to walk around the castle without my permission either.” (Medismerut)

"--- It's a contract, so I'll take care of you.” (Lionel)

"You say you're Lionel! I don't remember how many times I say." (Kerrun)

The boy screams, saying he has had a long relationship. Kerrun pinched his bulging cheeks with her beautifully polished fingertips [2].

"... A warm room would be nice, is my room the one which receives more sunlight?" (Kerrun)

“No, your room is in the south tower.” (Lionel)

"It doesn't matter which." (Kerrun)

The south tower is near the gate. In other words, the furthest from the throne.

Kerrun may have noticed that she was kept away from the place because of its narrowness. But she did not complain.

“You don’t even need to do it. You procure food on your own. The more you come from there, the more enjoyable you will be rather than staying inside the castle.” (Medismerut)

"If you want to eat a hero, don't withdraw to such a frontier and just live near Tayan like an indecent kid.

"If you live in such a small area, you'll be suffocated. It's appropriate to stop by when you forget."

The Demon Dragon King and his subordinates follow the boy.

Looking away from their back, Medismerut turned to the only one who remained there.

"What is it?"

I asked, but there's only one thing to do.

Asked briefly, the woman who had been silent all throughout the conversation between the King of the Demon Dragons, raised her fascinating eyes and moved her lips slightly.

"... Are you sleeping now?"

"There is no reason to answer you." (Medismerut)

His mood was portrayed by his cold voice.

I looked down at the small, delicate figure.

If she was in the human world, she’d be a beautiful woman who will be labeled “inclined”. Among the demons whose appearance is polished in proportion to ones ability, the woman in front of him is proud of her beauty which is only second to Lionel. By hunting heroes energetically, she rose from a mediocre middle demon and became third in terms of strength.

The woman had become much more beautiful than during the time they first met. No matter how beautiful she looks, she never touched Medismerut’s interest. If a woman touches him, it would inflict an opposite effect.

"I, that ..."

“Huo, you can enter the throne only when and Lionel and I are absent.” (Medismerut)

The woman bounced back before making a request and was silenced.

For Medismerut, this woman was inferior to many others. No matter how much you asked him, he didn’t want to be attracted to her. It's out of the question, regardless of whether it's conscious or not.

In the event of an emergency, permission is needed to enter the room as a guard dog that protects the throne room. And in today's case, the room has been thorough enough to allow access only after the bed is completely covered with opaque boundaries.

In the unlikely event that he wants to call this woman after having completely regained her memory, it will be silently rejected. Or it may go in the direction of disposing of the woman.

Because it is the production period of the hero to keep the eyesore woman alive. It is only worth it to a woman who is only a little better than others.

"There was an explosion. Corsella, if you don't have anything else to do, you can handle it.

Called by her name, her big eyes, framed by long eyelashes blinked slowly.

It was heard that it was rare for heroes to not fall at first glance of a beauty in tears. But of course it doesn't work for Medismerut.

"Corsella. Who am I?" (Medismerut)

“………… The Demon King …… Your Majesty.” (Corsella)

"Are you a brute who can't hear the orders of a king?" (Medismerut)

"... No ... I was confused. I'll come back here after summarizing the damage and giving instructions to my subordinates." (Corsella)

"There is no need for you to come. Join Lionel who has finished guiding the guests and finish the process. The report will be received by Lionel.” (Medismerut)

Corsella endured, trying hard not to tear up, gave a bow, and left.

Seen form the side, she looked weak, pitiful and lovable. However, the man on the throne wasn’t deceived. What is swirling in her head now is not a cute lament like the heroine of a tragedy but evil thoughts long ago seen through by Medismerut.



“I have the feminine strength of a devil, I like that.” --- I remember the words she used to say before.

...... A woman who doesn't know me and shares his past.

The jealousy that grew too large to laugh. If it wasn't sloppy, it instantly grew. I Immediately reigned self-control over my inflated emotions.

I would have told the Demon Dragon King too.

She is already mine. I won’t pass her to anyone.

I now have the power to do that.

I swore many times in my heart and expelled the unpleasant emotions out of my chest.

Medismerut exhaled and then returns.








Returning to the inside of the door, going through the hidden door, past the bed and the figure. He quickly prepared the necessary things and stood beside her.

 Solve the barrier.

He carefully wiped her skin with care and changed the sheets with a familiar hand.

Wearing a nightgown made of soft, thin fabric to adjust the frills at the hem.

δΈ€ The one I chose tonight was the one she had used before that day.

Lying next to her and putting my hand on her soft skin. ...... there was no sign of getting up.

Maybe she’s in her own dream again. I deeply prayed that the destination of her consciousness was not the girl of a different world but the sea of her own memory.

Please wake up completely as soon as possible.

And remember the last promise you made with me. Otherwise you can't go any further.

Every day I continue to crawl because I want to be given a treasure that I can't get, no matter how much I get impatient.

I've always felt eternally long, but once I regained my consciousness, I'm suffering from "hunger", which I rarely felt.

In this way, I want to tie her up, praise by dragging her, who is still in the distance, but still feels far away.

I want her to be pampered and blamed, and pampered enough to melt into mud.

"... promise ...?"

It is different from those days.

The current Medismerut is the Demon King, so there is no need to stubbornly keep her promise. He could do as many things as he wanted.

I'm dragging it forever because her face is stuck in my mind when I exchange words.

I guess that’s why I can't touch the furniture in her bedroom, or maybe why I tried to add a touch to the unsightly Corsella because of her considerable connection with her?

I stretched a hand and combed it through her rich black hair, stroking it.

He rubbed her lips many times and kissed her nose, cheeks and forehead.

I gently scrape the hair around the upper part of her left ear and include the small protrusion that appears in her mouth. I licked it in my mouth like rolling it with my tongue.

"……Hmm……"

There is no appearance of trembling limbs.

The rich bulge that goes up and down calmly was put in my hand and gently stroked. The red traces and the top of the chest that had just been scattered are shining through the thin fabric.

"... I want to say something to you when you wake up."

As soon as possible. I want to hear the sweetness of your pretty voice and call your old nickname.

The whispers of Medismerut dissolved in the air of the large room without being reproached by anyone…


[1] Erogaki
[2] Supposedly, the MTL in this part says toes but that sounded awkward so I changed it to fingertips instead.

Comments