[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 25: VS Dream Demon King 8




Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

Tl: conversations encased in […] are conversations that happened in the past.

!!!SPG/ Mature content ahead!!!

 

…My life here seems to just be in between repeated sleeping and waking up. In addition, there is no such thing as complete privacy because of the location where the bed is placed.

So, it's quite common to see someone else right after waking up. It’s not a big deal, but it’s quite a lot.

I met many people in my dreams and sometimes had conversations. I feel like I've always felt confused in my head lately.

 ...... So there is no help for it. I think.

I think too much in my head, I move too much in my dreams, I sleep poorly and I can not do anything by myself.

Even if I unconsciously mistake Medismerut as the futon (bed), I'm not bad. Maybe no one is bad.

What I felt was a warm sheet-the thing as I was rubbing with relish was actually a man's skin. I was also surprised.

It's a natural reaction.

I wake up with a scare. I tried to jump back and put my strength in my upper body, but my weak arms did not move as expected.

The man with thick muscled arms supported me on both sides. The young man who laid down spoke with a deep and satisfying voice.

"Welcome home."

“...Good morning.”

What's the face of this "It's natural to be replaced by a bed"?

I'm not upset at all. It’s timeless. I'm going crazy ...

I received the greeting upon awakening, and somehow I was brought to the atmosphere that it would be difficult to go down from his chest --- I ended up with my face down on his chest while he was lying on his back.

There is a feeling that it may not be heavy because it was only the total weight of one person, but he will take some action if it becomes difficult.

The subtle heartbeats transmitted from his hot skin are comfortable. When I placed my cheeks on his chest that steadily moved up and down and say nothing for a while, the memories that I traced back resurfaced.  

"... I dreamed again."

His big hand gently stroked my back so that it hit the mallet.

“I changed the bedroom with Me-san. We changed all the furniture from pink to white and light blue.”

"... There was such a thing."

Because he always restlessly sleeps in his bedroom, he adjusted his color with the sky blue he liked and the white and silver colors close to his original hair color.

He and I slept together. The bed, which was wide enough, was turned into a larger one.

When he was kneeling at his feet, it was a pity that the floor was stiff, so I laid a long rug.

All furniture and accessories were brought to Medismerut. I have no memory of telling my real intention to him who was complaining about using it. I just feel that I just kept saying "I'm tired".

The bedroom I entered the other day maintained an atmosphere that was no different from my memory at the time.

I was saying that the canopy attached to the bed was “distracting, annoying”. I changed the color but I couldn't give it up, but when I saw a room full of lace and frills, he was in memory.

"... I also saw Me-san studying language."

I also recalled that he was reconsidering learning language with Lionel while he was on the throne.

There was a mix of embarrassing words and blunt words, and I was about to blow out while I was sleeping with my eyes closed.

Lionel who taught him also had a shattered tone, so even misleading advice was mixed in. Medismerut is really interesting since he also accepts in and then rephrases it.
 
I laughed on top of the young man’s chest.

“Were you conscious as you were sleeping? Please forget about that.”

His voice sounded depressed. I just laughed at him, happily.

When I raised my face, the same relentless face as his voice is looking straight at me. Guided by his large hand on my cheek, I climbed a little over Medismerut's skin.

Lips overlap.

The angle of our faces changed when my ear was tickled by his long finger. The tip of our tongue touched. It was a sweet kiss that didn’t have any haste nor force, confirming each other’s warmth.

"... Your hair grew."

I stretched out my arm with the decorative bangle between our slightly disturbed breaths. His pearl gray hair that spread across the sheets was still wonderful to touch.

I touched it and placed some in between my fingers.

I was playing with his long hair several times and suddenly remembered.

Since his silver hair shined when we first met, I was disappointed that when I woke up, his hair went from silver to gray due to the reshaping of his body when he was turned into a half-demon. I lost my favorite silver hair.

I don’t know if it was because of that reason or maybe it just got in the way…One day, after some time, Medismerut suddenly cut off his hair which almost reached his shoulder and replaced it with a shorter one.

[You can't cut without my permission!]

I was already beginning to feel an attachment to dull shiny hair by that time, so I scolded him unusually and strongly.

[Did you listen to me? Let me like my hair.]

[If you can't, don't! You are all mine! …… It was beautiful.]





“Is it in the way? Do you want to cut it?”
“If it’s your will.”

I asked with the dull shine wrapped around my fingertips.

In the same way, Medismerut, who was fiddling with my hair, dropped his kiss on the black hair entangled with his finger.

 I think it was enviable.

I had black wavy hair, and the mesh color, which was the mark of the devil, was also heavy purple, so I was longing for straight, smooth and bright hair.

I guess Lionel laughs when she asks and says, "It's nothing wrong."

The everyday fragments of my dreams reveal my past little by little.

But the most important scene is still a mystery.

Why am I called as “God of Destruction” by Medismerut and Lionel; everyone?

"... Speaking of which, where’s Lionel?"

Did he go out today? I extended my arm while asking.

... I'm also worried about this winding horn.

It didn’t appear in my old dreams. This only appeared on the head of Medismerut after I fell asleep and why is it only at one side?

I gently stroke it.

It was the same rugged, hard feel as I felt before. It's slightly warm because blood flows through it, unlike animal horns ...?

Suddenly a tangled pain ran from my fingertips. Yes, there was a stimulus like static electricity when I had touched it before.

"Well ...!?"

“It's impolite, calling the name of another man in front of me.”

The hand of the young man stroked my back, sliding down from the curve of my waist downwards. His hands invaded the inside of the thin underwear and cupped the mellow twin hills. At the same time, he supported me from below.

A simmering and hot feeling spread over my clothes. The waist, which was pulled in order to prevent escape was tightly held while his other hand grasped my hand, making me unable to move anymore.

 At this point, I was finally conscious of myself.

… What are these clothes? No, I'm always wearing a dress with almost no exposure, but what I mean is, I’m almost completely naked again! ?

And it's not just this style that surprises me. This is a familiar design with a fluffy and fluttering design. Yes, before that I always used this type of thin underwear ----

"Hey ... No ..."

I was shaken and my consciousness that came far away shook. His fingers that were previously stroking my black hair travel down my skin.

I remember, but I can't believe my feelings back then.

My whole body ignites with so much embarrassment.

His hand that was following the lines of my body advances from the abdomen into the thin cloth and begins to move with an obscene will. The chest that was scooped up, bounced in the gap between them.

A sweet stimulus runs up my spine.

It is a thin cloth that was sheer, it can not be concealed that my skin is pleased to be touched.

The young man opens thin lips at the point, looking down. His red tongue is glossy. The erect tips on top of my breasts was suddenly sucked, and a voice that seemed to admire leaked without permission. [2]

"Ah ... Ah ... Me-san ... Ah ...!"

His caressed followed one after another.

Medismerut entangles his tongue with the thin cloth.

During that time, the gentle thrusting of his waist continued, and the lower abdomen became painful every time a hard touch was pressed. Contrary to my shy mind, my body grows steadily in anticipation of the future.

It's just a coincidence. It was reminiscent of the act of taking off clothes, and my heart beat so fast that it was unbearable.

"This is a proof of our connection. Don't be too careless."

A man whispers hotly while blaming the erection with his tongue.

The hand that was rubbing the twin hills was pulled out of my underwear. At the next moment, my view reverses.

My back was pressed against the sheets.

His hand extends again in between my legs.

"Speaking of connection, I'm glad even from here."

The fingers that lightly moved back and forth on the cloth that had begun to get wet sank from the gap into a secret crack.

"Hi, uh ...!"

The shallow part is violated by the finger that began to insert and move.

It was not a scream but a roar that leaked from the mouth.

My skin already knows how he caresses me. It was in the memory that revived, because it was none other than me who taught him the ingenious art from scratch.

The lips that had followed the neck were sucked into the skin. There was a small pain, and this time I got a slimy and wet feeling.

There is no room to count the number of scattered marks.

Something that was attached when I woke up last time has disappeared a little, so it may have been several days since then. New ownership marks are carved to overwrite them.

His other hand strokes the bulge of my chest so that it praises the limbs that tremble slightly each time it is sucked. The fingertip flicked the tip while being rubbed.

 The sweet attack is too accurate and melts reason in no time.

"Yes, there ..., Due ...!

The boundary between the past and the present is blurring. ――― It was a word that leaked unconsciously.

"Me ... Me-san ... Ah, Dew ...!"

"Oh!"

 The tall body that stretches out to me is very strong.

The caresses stopped suddenly. His beautiful face that looked up confusedly while repeating shallow breathing stared at me.

"... did you remember ...?"

"...?"

"Oh, no ----, uh, uh ... you said it was still spicy." [3]

Medismerut exhaled a large sigh after voluntarily collecting the questions thrown here.

The finger that had entered from the side of the wet underwear is removed. The hand that was crushing the chest was also released, and then gently re-embraced.

It is only a comfortable body temperature that is transmitted from the close skin, and almost no weight is felt.

I raised my weak arm and touched his wide back, embracing him as I steadied my disordered breathing.

"I forgot something important ...?"

As soon as the pleasure ceased, an intense feeling of sleepiness came. My body wants to rest, probably because its physical strength has not yet returned.

"... a trivial thing for you."

Medismerut's face is buried in my neck, and I can't see his expression.

However, I felt that the words returned were mixed with moisture.

Unbearable feelings come up and my chest feels tightI am sorry that I can't give him what he wanted.

I stroked Medismerut's back and hair until I couldn't resist the whole body that wanted sleep.

"Sorry……"

I will remember everything.

So wait a little more.

I will come back to you as soon as I can…



Tl: is it just me, or is it getting more and more frustrating how the real action gets delayed XD? But I think it’s also for the best since the MC hasn’t figured out the past yet.

[1] Sawasawa
[2] Sigh…I’m sorry if it’s too explicit…it’s just, I can understand what google translate was trying to say but the direct translation was too vague…sigh…
[3] I’m confused in this one since all of my MTL devices say different things…sigh…

Comments