[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 27: VS Sage Hero 2




Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


What the sage hero wants.

I can't even imagine. But I have a bad feeling.

I think it gave me the same impression that the atmosphere of Medismerut was even sharper than before.

"... What do you want?" (Medismerut)

"Demon Mako." (sage hero)

 ………… Mako?[1]

 What is Mako?

“It was in the literature unraveled in the Holy Kingdom. If you sprinkle the claw dust of the Giant King’s nail and steaming it with the Mist of the Shadow Demon, you can have a secret medicine. It seems that Shirako [2] can be used as a substitute but apparently, Mako has a stronger effect---Can you give it away?” (sage hero)

The face directed at Medismerut suddenly was swept away. He shot a piercing glance at the hero, his shoulders tense.

 ...... Shirako is a thing. Of a male fish. That is Mako ...

Finally, my mind catches up with the conversation, and as soon as I understand it, my blood immediately ran cold.

Apparently, the purpose of the sage hero is my internal organs.

“I can crawl and take it from the lewd witch, but if I want to make it, I want to collect the best ingredients. If you were a woman, it would be perfect, but sorry. If it's a princess, it’s a good point.” (sage hero)

"It doesn't matter if you pay the price. Do you think I will respond?" (Medismerut)

"I felt like you were going to say that, so ... I will use my strength." (sage hero)

Wind blows around the hero.

Unintentionally raising me from the throne, Medismerut spread his arms and controlled it behind me.

His figure overlaps with my previous dream.

The figure of the sage hero who overcame the debris and sent it overlapped with the person in my dream.

 My head hurts.

I hate it. I do not want to remember. I don't want to think that my heart is so torn.

But I need to know the past so that I can move forward.

 ――― What is the continuation of that dream?

What happened to the “Founder Hero” who defeated Walt and Titch?

Medismerut's arm in front of my confused eyes was distorted.

From his wrist to half of the back of his hand turns deep green, and a plant grows from the tip of his ring finger and little finger. What appeared was a long line like the vine of Fuka-chan.

Medismerut shook his wrist and struck the growing vine like a whip against the floor.

"... A master of the vampire's barriers and keeping humus in the body, is the king of the demons?” (sage hero)

"Stupid hero. I am honored to do this straight away." (Medismerut)

Lionel and Fuka-chan ooze around the sage hero. The air in the hall is filled with a heavy oppressive feeling as they restrain each other with fluctuating energy.

―――― Do it.

A beautiful deep voice spoke.

With that as a signal, each of the set up moves at once. ――― The battle has begun.

It was Fuka-chan who took the lead.

─ The vines, which were leaning like a snake's sickle, attack the hero all at once. A part of the beautifully polished floor touched and shattered with a roar.

The hero who flew backwards to avoid the first vine and holds the tin cane in the air.

The landing momentum creates a light sound that doesn't fit the scene. At the same time, a mass of magical power appeared in front of the hero.

Gow!

The huge fire that was released fades into the center of the humus.

However, the hero's magic suddenly disappeared just before landing.

"Nata."

"Sweet, Hero-kun."

The boy sticking out his hands in front laughs smilingly.

"... Ku!"

"I'll play hard."

 ――― Medismerut was kicking the stairs just before Lionel countered the magic. A blow that he took behind the hero in an instant cuts through the hero's cloak and part of his skin.

The injuries of that degree were probably due to the intuition that was refined in the battle. An average hero should have died in the current blow.

The hero regained his collapsed position by jumping aside and set the tin cane in front of him.

"Who will kill you? Do you want to quickly hunt the demon king and run away with the queen, or go in order from the humus of the small fish ?. Let ’s smash it. ” (Lionel)

"I wish you could stay silent and become a nutrient for Fuka-chan." (Medismerut)

"I refuse. I won't die until I get the secret medicine. I ---" (sage hero)

Magic power is attached to the tin cane.

Waving hands that have been transformed like a sharp blade, severing the vines approached by the hero one after another.

"I don't want a gray life!" (sage hero)

Innumerable fireballs appeared around him.

Medismerut cancels it with whips, while Lionel flies to the side and avoids it. Fuka-chan's big body was largely protected by the barrier developed by Lionel, and only the part that was greatly stretched out was inevitable to attack and burned down.

Shwip!

Medismerut’s whip growl. The blow that aimed at the head, however, was replaced in the meantime. A red line runs on the cheek of the torn hero.

The fire bullets sent out from the tin staff aimed at the counter destroyed the wall behind the young man who avoided it. The furniture that decorated the hall shatters with a high pitched noise.

Hero's magic never stops. In the first place, it is out of the standard to cast magic one after another without casting. Lionel, like the hero, also develops his art without chanting, but the hero's manpower and quality are different.

The reason why he only shoots flame-type magic is because Fuka-chan is his opponent. Plants including humus are generally vulnerable to fire. If you are a hero who specializes in magic with the title of wise man (sage hero), it is natural that you have knowledge.

"Oh no!"

A young voice shouted over the subsequent explosion. The voice is impatient.

Lionel extinguishes fireballs that are repeatedly fired one after another. The person himself avoids it and seems to cover Medismerut as the highest priority.

Medismerut closed the distance by sewing between successive rushes. The vine, which extends from his hand, is similar in shape and movement to a single whip, but the surface is covered with a myriad of blades, like a saw.

It's the same as the hand sword he used to cut into Ozros's nape. The object is vividly cut just by slapping.

The hero intercepts the continuous attack from Medismerut with magic and avoids physical attack. However, it cannot be completely avoided.

The cloak worn on the body was already a rag, and every time he moved, fresh blood danced from his limbs. The reason why there are many shallow scratches on his body is that the hero is using himself to strengthen himself.
Fuka-chan, who grows the vine even if it is cut off or burned, is at the forefront, Medismerut is also attacking, and Lionel pursues the target with logistical support.

However, it seems that the hero also prioritizes attacks over defense. Perhaps he was planning to get rid of them in a short-term decisive battle.

Even if you are hurt by a vine or a whip, if there is even a gap in here, you can go into the offensive. The fire bullets that seemed to embody a number of violence were engulfed in an angry manner, and Lionel's defense was not in time, and the two and one were injured.

 ――― I was stunningly looking at the three-on-one battle from a high position.

"……Ah……"

It hurts like something is breaking my head.

―――― I have to move. I also want to fight.

From the inside, I was dragged by the screams of the spirit, and the step that I stepped on was blocked by a transparent wall.

I can't go any further. The uppermost stage of the throne was covered with walls up to the ceiling, and I was isolated in the battle hall.

It is useless to just stay silent here.

I scratched with my toes the existence that is invisible to the eye but that can be grasped with a sense other than visual sense.

The transparent cage will not budge.

"Uhhhhh ... Mae-san!"

"Dute!

An important person sheds blood in a field of view that looks down upon being impatient.

Another image overlapped the scene in front of me

[Dute! Put out the dete and erase it!]

[Shut up and distract! You are there! ]

I hate it.

I don't like it.

The barrier that stretched around me couldn't be solved even if I ordered it, perhaps because Medismerut had left his hand. There was no sign that it would crack even if I hit it from the inside.

Except for Lionel who participated in the race when he returned, and Medismerut who jumped out from my side --- now there is only one human man moving in this hall.

The subordinates lie down on the ground, the majestic throne is completely destroyed, and the air smells cloudy.

Lionel who approached behind the man hammered in the magic of his whole body.

However, the intruder's sword swung out just before landing, hitting Lionel's torso.

The man is shocked by the explosion that happened. Lionel was blown to the wall and slowly sunk, his small body wrapped in a torn and tattered cloth.

"Lionel!

 ...... The important subordinate who first found me.

Speaking of human beings, he is similar to being a father and a brother.

The life that lasts the second longest in the family after Titch is gradually disappearing in front of me.

The human who killed Walt and Titch, and forced him to pursue such a deep struggle, is now in a terrible battle with my half-demon.

There is no room for doubt anymore. This man is the "Founder's hero."

A human being who pioneered "the hero's production period".

One hundred and forty years since I was born, the era of humans arrived. My family became the first target.

 The tremor that started from the feet eventually spread to the whole body.

I heard that the predecessor's Demon King was assaulted at the end of the last "Hero's production period" and died.

I am here too ...?

As it is, no great achievements will be made, no one will be able to protect the ugly subordinates, and this man will be killed to finish his short life ...?

“――— Silase!

It was the cry of Medismerut that broke my dark thoughts.

I raised my face. It was at the moment when my beloved half-demon was pierced by the sword of the founder’s hero ...

"I ..."







“No, no, ah!

I held my head and screamed.

Reality and past memories are turbid and I don't know what is real.

"Goddess!"

"Is it okay to look around?"

Violent explosion sounds shook my eardrum. It hurts as if my head and chest are beaten. I pressed my forehead against the transparent wall and it slipped down.

The sorrow that suddenly revived is too great, and everything seems to be swallowed by ugly emotions.

“Be careful.”

My body that trembled was suddenly hugged.

The arm that wrapped around me is soft and warm.

I look up at the nails that are neatly arranged and the delicate arms that continue from the thin fingers. A beautiful woman who was familiar surrounded me with her arms and looked at me with a hard look.

"Khm, Corsella ..."

"I am on your side. Goddess, here."

My body that was awakened floats in the air.

I was held by Corsella, and in that moment, we disappeared from the throne room.




Tl: oooohhh…it’s getting exciting! Though I’m sometimes confused since this story frequently switches back from past to present that it makes my mind whirl *sigh*. Do tell me if you’re confused and I’ll try to explain it for you guys ^^

[1] according to Mr. Google, mako is a large fast-moving oceanic shark with a deep blue back and white underparts.
[2] Shirako is apparently fish sperm.

Comments

Post a Comment