[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 13

Become a Patron!

 

Good Evening, Mr. Wolf 4

 

It was much later than planned, but as Siegfried said, we arrived in the next town before sunset. It is a small town away from the royal capital. It doesn't mean that there is such a good inn. Still, the reason why the relatively beautiful room was addressed was probably because Aria was once the "princess" of this country.

 

Aria, who borrowed a hot spring bath tool to clean up on her journey, stopped trying to pass her sleeve through her underwear. After a little thought, he threw the underwear on the bed and quickly put on a simple dress.

 

 

I wanted to apologize again today as much as possible because they were troubled by saying that I wanted to ride a horse and when we arrived at the inn late. Everyone talks to me and says, "You don't have to worry about it."

 

Tomorrow, we will finally cross the border. I wanted to tell Siegfried that I wouldn't tell him anymore, because she was supposed to ride in the carriage.

 

I stand in front of the room where Siegfried told me that he was staying and quietly knock on the door. I heard a reply from the inside with a small voice, and opened the door with a slight rush.

 

 

"Siegfried, can I talk to you a little?"

 

"... Aria?"

 

 

The room was dim. Apparently, only the small lamp on the bedside is turned on. When the door closed, there was no light from the corridor and the room became even darker. Siegfried is lying down with his hands on the desk in the middle of the room.

 

 

"……What's wrong?"

 

 

A cold and cool voice pats the skin. Even though it wasn't cold, I got goose bumps and shuddered a little.

 

 

"I want to apologize for today ..."

 

"Did I say? There's no need to apologize."

 

"But ... is that bad?"

 

"……Why?"

 

"Because there are so many drugs ..."

 

 

A small glass bottle is rolling on the table, and round tablets are spilling from the inside. Feeling like Siegfried's body was shaking, she rushed to that side.

 

 

"Are you okay? Shall I send someone to call Lars?"

 

 

Taking off my jacket and touching his arm that was covered by his shirt, the heat of his body is transmitted to the extent that it is unlikely that the cloths are separated.

 

 

"Maybe you have a fever--"

 

 

Siegfried squeezes her hand that extended to his forehead, catching it. The hands with leather gloves removed, pulled Aria's body powerfully. I was hugged tightly and my face was buried in a thick chest.

 

 

"Aria ... are you already at the menarche?"

 

 

His hot sighs whispered in my my ears. For a moment, I didn't know what he was asking. 'Cause would be so. I can't believe that a man would ask me that. Aria, who understands the meaning of the question, raises blood on her face.

 

 

"Don't ask anything suddenly ...!"

 

 

I tried to get out of his arms, but my strength was so different that I panicked.

 

 

"Okay, please answer!"

 

 

The sound of a stinging voice gives my body a startling surprise. She was rushed to "answer" again and opened her fear.

 

 

"For the time being ... it's kind of a year ...!"

 

 

My body floats in the air, and the next moment I was pounded on the bed from the back. I was stunned by the shock. A stiff bed with a loose spring makes a squeaking noise. Before I knew what had happened, a black mass covered Aria.

 

Illuminated by scarce lights, only the golden pupils glows scarily among the black mass.

 

 

"Aria, sorry, I, I ..."

 

"... Zeek, Freed?"

 

 

I call his name while coughing and confirm that it is Siegfried. The black mass exhales like a beast. His shining eyes are turned down and his face is buried in her neck. After snorting, a hot breath struck my skin directly.

 

 

"What's wrong? If you're feeling sick, call a doctor--"

 

 

My voice was shaking tremendously. His hot palm enters from the hem of my dress and followed my thigh. His touch is painful because his nails are scratching my skin. The claws, which did not appear to be so sharply stretched, chewed on Aria's thin skin. The black block covered her head up and the light of gold looked down on Aria.

 

The tip of his nail was caught in the underwear that protects Aria's secret place. In the back of my throat, I heard a short sound of air passing through. I can only hear the sounds of rough breaths and the sound of my heart.

 

I can't do anything but just stiffen my body. The underwear pulled by his nails was released from the secret place, and the small mucous membrane was exposed to the open air.

 

There was a shock that penetrated my lower abdomen without warning. I don't know what's going on and I'm scared. It was slightly painful, not just once. Something hard penetrated my lower abdomen but is pulled out at the last minute.

 

It was penetrated again, and it was thicker than before, and it was hollowed inside Aria. Siegfried, which turned into a black beast, is settled between the wide spread legs. He squeezed Aria's legs with both hands, and when he pulled back, she felt a scratching pain.

 

She was pierced three times, and complained of the pain that her body opened with a thing with increased mass tearing. I squeeze out the screams that screamed from the back of my throat, and grasp the sheets with both hands.

 

 

"Zeek, pretend, and ... sir, hurt ...!"

 

"Sorry, sorry ..."

 

 

Apologizing, the black beast does not stop piercing Aria. From the mouth of a crying voice, there was a sharp, pointed canine---it wasn't strange to call it a fang.

 

 

The black beast bends its body, and the golden pupils falls onto Aria. A hot, rough breath avalanched into my mouth with sweet saliva.

 

 

"Nnnnnnnnn!"

 

 

With a rough tongue, the mouth was inadvertently stirred, and the trained body that leaned against it was pushed back hard. Her arms, full of power, were not as useful as hair.

 

The waist is grasped with both hands, and the hotly expanded object is screwed in. It was no exaggeration to say that it was no longer a weapon, as it was much larger than when it was first pierced.

 

It was too hot and too large for Aria's small body to accept. It is tightly pressed from the inside. The mucous membrane that was forced out spread out screaming while dripping blood.

 

 

"Well ... hurt, I wanna ...!"

 

 

Liberated from the hot lips, I turn away and cry. I desperately shake my head and try to escape, but my waist is firmly grasped and I can not escape.

 

 

I felt a burning sensation as the mucous membrane rubbed. It's pushed all the way in, and the inflated thing can be played inside. The heat of a large amount poured into the body opens the eyes. "Painful" is overwritten by "hot" and the heat of the lower abdomen is transmitted to the whole body. The heat accumulated in the temples so much that the thinking circuit seemed to be burned out.

 

 

"Zeek, sama, hot ... hot ...!"

 

 

Exhausting a rough breath, I asked against the lips of the black beast. Crawling my tongue in his hot mouth and enjoying the melting sweetness.

 

 

"Hahhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

The hips sway naturally, seeking further stimulation. I can't shake my hips violently because I'm still held in his big palm. It was frustrating, and when I shook my body in small steps, the mucous membrane rubbed and a rattling sound was heard. Asking for a kiss again, seeking a lewd, sweet, charring stimulus.

 

 

"More ... give me more ...!"

 

 

When our lips overlapped again, I entwined my tongue positively. A sweet saliva, like juice, is swallowed with a throat squeal. It feels good to shake my body while kissing deeply. With a blunt head, I drowned like greed for just pleasure.

 

 

The black beast hugged Aria tightly and kept murmuring just "I'm sorry".

 

Tl: Oooohhhh…so it happened.

 

 <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. It happened!!!! I thought it was going to be in the end of the book, but it happened!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr james Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was cured from genital Herpes. All thanks to  this Great herbalist for healing me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr James herbal mix. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail [Drjamesherbalmixgmail.com] He got medicine for diseases like  Alzheimer's virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am glad and happy that i was able to get rid of my herpes virus with the herbs and roots that Dr chala gave me meet dr.chala on https://

    drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment