[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 10

Become a Patron!

 

Good Evening, Mr. Wolf 1

 

Aria, who decided to leave the country with the permission of the doctor, desperately tried to persuade Siegfried while preparing to leave the country. All the people around me lost interest in the question and answer that lasted for nearly an hour, and silently focused on loading their luggage. The only one, Lars, is looking at the two of them.

 

 

"I want to ride a horse, not a carriage!"

 

"It's still too early for Aria."

 

"But I want to ride."

 

"But No. The road is steep and dangerous. And, if Aria rides, wouldn't we have enough horses?"

 

“But ... Mr. Lars!”

 

"Eh? Me?"

 

"Please, let’s ride a horse together!"

 

"I don't care."

 

"I'm saying Mr. Lars is good!"

 

"... Aria."

 

 

Unexpectedly, I was called by a low voice, my shoulders shook. The narrowed golden eyes do not carry the usual gentle colors.

 

 

"Lars can return to the preparation."

 

"……I understand."

 

 

Aria looks at Lars' back leaving the scene while looking back many times, and Aria feels very relieved. Lars is very gentle, contrary to what he looks like. I was happy that I found someone who could be my friend, but Siegfried’s voice drove him away.

 

 

"There are no saddles that can ride sideways. This horse saddle would not fit, and this time it's impossible."

 

"I don't have to ride sideways."

 

"In that way?"

 

 

I was told, I looked down on myself. The dress with a fluffy hem is so fine (luxurious) that it would not be strange to attend a dinner party as it is.

 

 

"This is ... because Kaela is so noisy that I can't be dressed up in spite of being a bride."

 

"That's right. This is your important "wedding ". You don't want to spoil a beautiful dress and you can't force yourself without a bandage."

 

 

I hold the bandage on my right wrist and looked down. Siegfried is correct. This is just the personality of Aria. It's very annoying to take time like this.

 

 

"Okay. I'm sorry to bother you ..."

 

 

She stroked the mane [1] of the big horse that was akin to a beast and stroked it, saying in a pitiful voice that “Today is bad”. it gazed at my eyes and I felt the tightness of my chest.

 

 

"... It can't be helped. I'll ride with you for a little while."

 

 

Since he lost, Siegfried sighs audibly.

 

 

"Really?"

 

"But if you get tired or get hurt somewhere, tell me right away."

 

"Yes!"

 

"Aria, take a rest in the shade of the tree because I will have something to replace the saddle."

 

"I will help you."

 

"No, I think your cheeks are already red."

 

 

Today, my cheeks are stroked with his hands wearing black leather gloves. The feeling of coldness was probably because Aria's skin had a fever. White skin inherited from my mother can easily become red and swollen even in a small amount of sunlight.

 

 

"I'll lend you this. Wait until I call you."

 

 

What he put on my head was the cap that Siegfried had on his head. It's too big for Aria, and it slips down to her eyes. By the time she lifted her collar, Siegfried had already moved away from Aria.

 

 

"... The basic is military uniform."

 

 

Siegfried and all of the missionaries with him were all dressed in military uniforms. You can see the dark blue military uniform on their solid body. They move in a slick manner, with the commanding movement of a military man.

 

According to Siegfried's words, I should stand alone in the shade. Vaguely watching the preparation, I think it's time to leave the country. For some reason, it's not my father or mother that comes to my mind. It was a small puppy who protected me from getting lost in the garden as a child.

 

I should have been raising it secretly to everyone, but I soon found out that its body was getting bigger. Aria does not know where he was taken from the garden. It might have taught me, but I was scared and couldn't listen.

 

It is difficult to live alone without any power. It may be happier for him not to think about his body, even though he is still young.

 

 

"Aria! Ready!"

 

 

Siegfried was calling from a distance. In a hurry to run up, my legs get tangled and I just fall. Immediately after grabbing the cap, I rushed into the grass face first.

 

 

"Aria !?"

 

 

Siegfried hugged me and stood up while holding the hat with both hands.

 

 

"... Take care of yourself rather than your hat."

 

 

I wiped my face clean, with my cheeks red and nod. It's all about failure in front of Siegfried. Nothing always goes smoothly.

 

 

"Is your leg hurt?"

 

"How did you find out?"

 

"The way you walk is strange. Did you rub your shoes during the evening party?"

 

"Why do you know ...!?"

 

“Maybe you were wearing very high heel shoes? I wonder if he was trying to fit me.”

 

"Everything is outlook. It's embarrassing."

 

"You don't have to force yourself. Aria is still little."

 

 

He pat my head from above the hat and I pursed my lips. This kind of body may look like a child, but it's a little painful that I have been treated like this so far.

 

 

"But if I get there, will I officially marry Siegfried? I don't want to look like a child forever."

 

"That's why I'm wondering if I can wait until Aria grows."

 

"Until I grow up ...?"

 

"Yeah, that would look better with a wedding dress."

 

"Big, until ..."

 

 

With my line of sight, she smiles gently and touches her chest with both hands. The words I heard yesterday---the words "I don't care about that little girl" didn't mean my height.

 

 

(What ...Siegfried loved big boobs!)

 

 

Aria is already 16 years old. For the last two years or so, my height has hardly increased. Among these, this is where you can expect future growth.

 

Certainly, Lilianne, who first applied for marriage, has a wrinkled chest unlike Aria. Aria, on the other hand, has a modest body and is so lonely that her chest is "not so much". For big tits enthusiast Siegfried, Aria may be just a disappointing bride.

 

 

"Okay, Siegfried. I'll be showing great growth, so please look forward to it!"

 

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it."

 

 

He patted my head again, but now I am not so angry. Because I had hope. If she could get big breasts just as Siegfried likes, he might like her. Rather than being treated like a child this way, you may be seen as an adult woman.

 

 

(My older sisters all have big breasts. Maybe I can grow if I do my best ...!)

 

 

Aria completely forgot that her mother's chest was very modest, and Aria was excited about her expectations.


 


Tl: hahahaha seriously, Aria is Hilarious!

 

[1] for some reason, I typed in beard initially, lol my bad XD.

 

<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>


 

 

Comments

  1. hmm i've been reading this and sometimes get confused; what perspective is this in? Idk I kind of get confused since I sometimes have to reread some parts to know which character is speaking. Other than that, thank you for the chapters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, sometimes i get confused too since the point of view in the raws keep on switching from first person to third person but if the POV is of another character aside from Aria, i usually just stick to third person

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment