[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 24: Awareness



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

I opened my eyes and wandered my gaze around.

First of all, the view was of a heavy bed placed in the center of the hall. Behind it, you can see a large closed door. A polished floor, a high ceiling and the undulating figure of Fuka-chan.

I was sitting on the throne.

And maybe I am in bed. I can't say for sure because the surroundings of the bed are wrapped in mysterious air and I can't see clearly.

Between Shin and the throne that has calmed down. [1]

If you look again, you will be surprised at the size of the space. It has a luxurious structure. Well, it’s a place where the king usually resides, so maybe the luxury is just natural. It may be some sort of style.

I suddenly felt a gaze and looked up.

I think I’m getting attention from the ceiling…I don’t think there were eyes on plants but I felt that it was sensuously watching my figure.

I waved my hand at it to test it out.

Then popopopon [2]and several flowers blossomed towards here.

Blooming flowers may be a greeting from Fuka-chan.

After the silent exchange with the plant, I put one elbow on the elbow rest of the throne to thinkI leaned my weight on it and relaxed slowly.

―――― Somehow, I feel like I understand.

My consciousness that seems to be going back in the past in my dreams has already sprouted in me.


The recent dreams have nothing to do with "Akane". My daily life as a pool instructor is far away. The days there were extraordinary. As Medismerut said.

And there are three types of dreams that I saw while sleeping recently.

The first is my dream of moving around as me.

What can I say as a trace when I was active? Trace the thoughts of the time.

I can move around and interact with the surroundings, but there is no chance to question my behavior.

The second is when my body does not move at all.

While sleeping, I mainly sense my surroundings by hearing. There are times when my eyelids open slightly, but I can't stay up for a long time because I'm so tired.

The third is now in this state.

A dream of peeking at me from a third-party perspective. For some reason Fuka-chan seems to recognize it.

I don't know what type of dreams will fly at what timing.

It looked like puzzle pieces scattered all over.

However, if you think about everything together, regardless of it being one by one, you will get it somehow.

 The key is probably Medismerut.

He who appeared in my first dream was quite young.

The outline of his body was still thin and his face cannot be that of a grown-up. He gave off the impression of being in between a youth and a boy.

His hair color and atmosphere are different now. There are no distinctive patterns.

Seen from a distance, he looks like another person.

He was judged to be the same person because his face barely resembled that of the past and he was speaking with a beautiful deep voice that I would never forget.

It is a little mysterious where the boundary between the second and third dreams lie. I won't know if I don't experience it again.

Depending on the condition of my physical body at the time of dreaming and the depth of sleep, there may be a difference between drifting and being unable to move.

His appearance is almost the same. However, there are times when the language is awkward and the atmosphere is a little rough. There was also a familiar figure he knew well.

The “meeting” with Medismerut is probably the oldest dream I have ever had.

If you arrange the past in chronological order along with his changes (growth?) ... I feel like I can grasp the situation.

"... I'm the Demon King ...?"

The inconsistent feelings that seem incredible and seemingly convincing are muttered in a whisper.

I traced my dream to determine what happened at that time ... If I remember, I was the Demon King and Medismerut was my half-devil.

But the current demon king is Medismerut.

Are two kings allowed in a single area?

Are there any demon tribes with one king and one queen?

I regroup the thoughts in my head.

Once upon a time, I was the demon king. I met the vampire Medismerut and made him half-demon. Based on the premise here--

Months and days passed, and some incident occurred.

I suffered some damage as a result.

In order to restore my physical condition, I choose to enter into the consciousness of a woman from another world-- "Akane", who has the ability to create a healthy dream that is healthy both physically and mentally. At the same time, my body took a long sleep here.

……Yup. This is more probable. Perhaps this is the correct answer because there is a sensation that adjusted to my consciousness.

It is probably the period from the incident to the present that Medismerut said “more than 30 years”.

"I can't wait anymore. I don't want to wait any longer. …… Wake up sooner ……!

"I’m almost at my limit of endurance ----..."

There was usually a sad young man beside me as I was sleeping.

He may have been waiting for the day I wake up.


“Me-san, Me-san…I’m sorry…”

Nevertheless, I forgot everything about Medismerut.

Not just him. Also about Lionel and my other subordinates; the world itself was missing from memory.

I should have experienced a lot of events even outside of my dream. But only a handful was remembered.

If I have lived for a long time, I should have accumulated so much memory. But what is in me are just short snippets, it's just fragments.

How disappointing. I feel sorry thinking about their feelings.

――― If you were trapped in remorse like that, there was something meaningless in your view of the hollow, meaningless.


I look up at the ceiling following the fluttering objects.

The flower that Fuka-chan made bloom instead of greetings was scattered gently.

When the petals arrived just below, the translucent air surrounding the bed regained its clarity.

The hidden scenery was slowly exposed in front of me.

"---Huh……"

It was at that instance that I was amazed.

Immediately after, my whole body got hot as if my blood was being boiled. I held my cheeks in my hands and sat on the throne, speechless.

 What are you doing, Me-san?

My body is laid on the bed as usual.

With only a piece of clothing made of a thin fluttering cloth which threw away the purpose of wrapping the body and hiding the parts that weren’t supposed to be seen.

 ...... It's just shocking.

The figure of Medismerut sleeping with my limbs entangled with his came into view.

What is it already? Are you stupid? I'm embarrassed and I can't bear to see it. Me-san is always half-naked. Why is this person sleeping and sticking so close to me? Since when has this been? Does he always sleep like this ...? Hey!

 I imagined that my body temperature has increased.

I stood on the throne with a dumbfounded expression.

I don't want to put the scene in my field of view as much as possible because my sense of shame increases. But it's far from the end of the matter.

I stepped down the stairs and walk up to the bed.

I looked alternately at myself sleeping and Medismerut that snuggled up to me ...I covered my face with both hands.

 Arm pillows. Arm pillows!

He was rubbing my chest. Is this unconscious or is it the intention of Me-san?

Even though the touched part is not touched (?), It is strangely sloppy. Anyway, I'm ashamed and can't stand it. Don't pat or pat, shit!

In order to tear off the big hand that is doing mischief, I stretch out a hand to my chest, continuously feeling embarrassed. My fingertip touched my skin

The next moment I was sucked into my body with tremendous momentum.



"... Nh ... Ah ...---- !?"

My sweet voice was primed and my eyelids opened. Immediately, I was scared of the beauty that spreads out to my full view.

I was robbed of my lips suddenly.

My whole body was incredibly surprised by the intruding tongue. The movements of my upper body was restrained by his stout arm that encircled my waist.
His hand that was in between both of our bodies resumed its movements, gliding over my skin. His fingertips reached the apex of my bosom and pinched the erect nipple on top. 

 No ... chest, no ...!

A sweet yet painful feeling spread around the part that was pinched.

"... Non ......"

The skin can be covered as it is. There is no room to resist from the beginning.

By the time the Medismerut who had sipped saliva released his lips, his breath had already risen lightly.

"Welcome home."

The beautiful man looked up at me and glowingly smiled.

The complaints that were at the tip of my tongue disappeared seeing his red eyes showing a happy glint. Looking at him so happy, my anger didn’t last.

I feel that my feelings of familiarity with Medismerut are getting stronger as I remember parts of my past. I seem to want to forgive him no matter what he does, that I’m even scared of myself.

 Oh, yes. Speaking of dreams ...

“Me-san ... don’t suck blood, okay?”

As I prepare my breathing, I try to put the request on my tongue instead of getting angry.

A little surprised, the young man opened his eyes and deepened his smile after a moment.

"Since I took the place of being the Demon King, my greed for blood like a vampire has disappeared .... It seems that your memory has returned a little more." (Medismerut)

"Oh, no …

“What kind of dream did you have?” (Medismerut)

“A hero with a fast foot… Wow, I ’m… the Demon King… I picked up Me-san as my half-devil.

I have been released from the deep kiss, but the movement of his hands crawling all over my body continues. It's over clothing, but it's a thin, small area, unreliable fabric like underwear. Words are inevitably interrupted as if they were directly following their bare skin.

My hands grab the mischievous hands of Medismerut, intending to stop his mischief. But they weren’t strong enough.

 A light kiss touched my cheeks and nose.

"Thank you, I was picked up and raised by you. So I know very well, how and where this beautiful and glossy body touched me. Because you are the one who taught me." (Medismerut)

"... But, I'm god ... oh ... ha ... wait, Me-san ... oh, oh!"

His lips touching my forehead moved to kiss my hair.

Suddenly, a feeling excitement runs through my spine. A sharp pain like a stabbing, at the same time, somehow feels terrible.

Medismerut strongly hugged my limbs, which I cried high.

A wet sound is heard from above the left ear.

"Nh, nh ... what ... hmm, nh ...!"

"It's still hard to remember ... Soak in the pleasures and rest for a while now. I won't let anyone get in the way. I will be on your side."

I wrapped my arm around his tall back and clung to it.

If I don't cling to something, I will be washed away somewhere.

"This ... oh, oh ...!"

Thick chest, slightly higher body temperature than me. Medismerut's tongue buried between my hair keeps attacking me as I shake my head and he sticks to me.

 It is joy as much as it hurts.

 It is too much pleasure that it almost feels painful.

What is there and why do I feel so crazy when he licks it? I was tossed by his hot tongue without knowing anything ... I was forced to lose consciousness again.



Author’s Note: So “I” and “Akane” were different people.

Subtitles with “Daily Life/ Everyday” and #07 beginning with “Akane’s viewpoint”, otherwise “Private viewpoint”.

Rather than “Akane being transported to the Demon World” it is “I was transported somewhere in Japan”…This is OK with having the “Trip to another world” tag, right?

---

Tl: sigh… I’m honestly very worried right now because by the time I’m translating this, one of the most precious people to me is sick with the Corona virus TT^TT.

[1] I’m not entirely sure as to how to rephrase this but two of my MTL devices say it like this T^T
[2] This is an onomatopoeia.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the chapter and I hope the person you care about gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I hope that they will get better, and that you may also remain healthy and safe
    (thank you for the chapter too)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment