[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 20: VS Dream Demon King 7



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

!!!Warning: SPG/ EXPLICIT content ahead!!!


His tongue trailed the surface of bare skin in front of him.

Why is pleasure rushing one after the other?

"... No, no ... no ... no ...!"

It repeats like a saying.

Every time I was stimulated there, my body bounced.

The movements of his body that pressed against my chest feels like it’s draining me slowly of energy. Shame and pleasure come alternately, disturbing my mind helplessly.

I was sucked tightly while being bitten sweetly. I held my face and buried it in his chest, enduring the sharp stimulation. The bangle on my wrist hits his horn lightly and makes a hard noise.

Even while being alternately messed with the other bulge, the hand that rubbed the bare skin was slowly aiming down.

"Do you want more?-Speak, I want you." (Medismerut)

Medismerut sneaks into the last thin cloth worn. His fingertips were pushed deeper into the bushes. (t/n: XD)

The already moistened area is touched by the young man and makes a crisp and vivid sound of water.

His finger gently moved around the entrance several times and sank into the body.

"Hey, uh ...!"

"... Tight"

"Well, huh ... huh ...!"

Pain runs as if to blame the hated words. Medismerut, who had stuck in the valley of her chest, raised his face while carefully licking the scattered red marks.

The beauty that drew a majestic sensuality exhales suddenly.

"I'm not acting ... I feel like I'm taking your chastity." (Medismerut)

“Nah, uh ... ah”

His finger moved and rotated as he inserted it again and again as to confirm the tightening of her inner wall.

There is no gesture in asking about the situation. From the beginning, it was a movement that made me know where and how I felt.

Another finger explored the small flower bud while committing a secret escape.It was attacked inside and outside at the same time, and sparks scattered in the back of my eyelid. Tears rolled down due to the strong stimulus that seems to be mistaken for pain.

Medismerut slightly raised his upper body, giving me a feeling of numbness. My knee is struck by the hand that has removed the wet underwear.

His tall body caressed my waist and settled in between my legs, covering my body once again. His tongue entered my mouth in which was previously closed. A dense kiss ensued along with the mixture of our saliva, making me moan slightly.

(t/n: this is gradually making me feel awkward XD.)

I'm not sure why, but I'm rather happy than puzzled, and somehow nostalgic.

I already know how Medismerut touches me, how his tongue and fingers provide a terribly sweet pleasure, and what pleasures are ahead.

Even though it is the first act, my whole body responded to his caress as if I had already accumulated countless experiences with him.

The intricate movements of sweetly intertwined tongues, his bold fingers exploring my body, and the touches on my flower buds (probably referring to her n*ppl*s) are pleasant and at the same time unbearable.

"Hey, uh ... no ... no!"

Fingers that got wet and slippery from me overflowed deeply.

My thighs tremble. The wet sound reverberating between my legs also grows with the lower limbs and the hips.

My field of vision flickered as I was chased by his finger rubbing at one point. I can only raise my nails on his back and just cry.

"Oh, aah, oh ...!"

The flower buds, which were fully congested, were suddenly strongly kneaded, and their backs jumped greatly.

I can hear the sound of blood running around my whole body.

I feel the inside of my head becoming pure white.

I feel like being thrown out at a distant height as my consciousness flies away. I can’t breathe well.

"... Not yet. Not enough." (Medismerut)

"Oh, ah!"

―――― Medismerut did not give me the time to relax.

The movement of his fingers pushing the tight inner wall is too pleasant for the body that has just reached, and it is painful. The flower buds are further kneaded.

It seems that the beautiful deep voice wet by greed is poured into the eardrum and my head became numb. The skin perceived it as a sweet stimulus, not as a pain, even if it is sucked so strongly that a red mark remains on the neck.

His speed runs faster than the first time, the stimulus running down to my toes.

"Huh, uh ...!"

The eyes of Medismerut looking down at me are hot. The shame that has risen after being stared at, however, is repainted with pleasure by his hands.

I couldn’t hide the pleasure I’m feeling, his finger that violated my inner walls eventually led me to my climax.

... How long will this embarrassing torment continue?

My thighs sway away and my hips spring up. My body trembled in reflex but no matter how I will it, I can’t move.

Medismerut continues to caress me who has been constantly attacked and melted.

I was going crazy.

"Well, oh ... oh, oh ... oh, oh ......"

It's over quickly.

A voice wishing to open up tears does not follow.

The last invisible intersection is painful. It is too pleasant and it seems as if it’s making me crazy.

“...I seem to be losing control.” (Medismerut)

The young man rolling the flower buds with his tongue exhaled. The mucous membrane that has been touched and sensitized by his hot breath was touched and sweetly shivers.

 ...... It seems that this was him still suppressing his impulses.

Even though I reached many times in a row, I was out of breath.

I was sucked on my thigh and my limbs jumped again. Sheets wet with overflowing objects are cold compared to the body that burns.

I have abandoned my efforts to curb my voice. Now I just respond to everything given by Medismerut with a high-pitched moan. I knew for the first time that tears would come out when the past pleasure continued.

His beautiful face is buried between my legs again.

"Oh, uh ... nh, uh ...!"

The flower buds covered with his lips were sucked up greatly. His finger that sunk into the soft and melted body continues to be inserted and removed with a clear will.

Tears welled up due to the accustomed but still too sharp stimulus. 

It is raised to a higher height. I am only able to pant with my physical strength drained away.

I couldn't help but squeeze his finger rampaging inside.

Kissing rain falls on me who has relaxed. Even if the lips crawling around my skin grab the tip of my chest, they can only respond with a light bouncing light.

 Heavy body covered with sweat and saliva. It ’s hard to move even one finger.

Feeling the lips of Medismerut on my closed eyelids --- I slowly let go of my consciousness.



(t/n: it’s Medismerut’s POV! Yay!)

The man gently opened his eyes and carefully kissed the traces of tears that passed through his gaze.

He swept the bangs on her forehead that was wet with sweat. He exhaled loudly, expelling his rough breathing.

While holding himself up, he looked down at the limp body in his bosom.

His beloved woman who wore only the decorative ring he has given.

The naked body exposed in front of his eyes is thinner than the last time the skin is put together.

―――― It was a battle against instinct.

It isn’t enough just touching with my fingers or tasting with my tongue. I want to pierce my desire into her narrow virgin-like body and shake our bodies repeatedly in an obscene rhythm…it seems like my head is burning with such desire.

I was forced to restrain myself with the intention of spitting blood to fulfill my promise with her.

When she woke up, I waited for the day when I am reflected in her eyes.

Even though she regained consciousness, I felt much more hopeless that her memory had been lost.

… Compared to those days, this level of patience is not a big deal. I took a deep breath with that in mind in the lower part of the body where he had lost his destination.

I took my hands away from her soft and unblemished skin with desperation, turning my attention outside the hall.

Despite being replenished by pleasure, their opponent will be left in the hands of Lionel.

I still can't say I'm in good shape, but I'm still a Demon King. I got off the bed and went out to meet the new troublesome visitor.

 ――― It seems that it was late.

"Chip"

The explosion sounded dull from a distance.

Next, a sign suddenly appeared near the throne.

There seems to be no time to evacuate her. It ’s best for her to stay at the center of the hall to regain her physical strength.

His hand moved faster, much like the speed of light. [1]

He began to cover the entire bed with an opaque barrier.He stood between the bed and the doorway.

“Read the air, Aunt!”

A young voice arrives from behind the door.

I think Lionel is standing in front of the visitor. There are three types of voices, including boys, and six signs. Judging from the fact that it was quicker to go from here, Medismerut moved forward once again.

I gently open only one of the heavy doors.

"Noisy."

Lionel, who was breathing with his hands open in front of the door, looked back.

"I'm sorry ... I tried my best to make it easy to pick up ..." (Lionel)

“If these people come, there’s no helping it.” (Medismerut)

A nod is returned to the boy with a pitiful expression.

I was able to get pleasure by spending time with my beloved woman. It was a richer and more fulfilling time than when the female hero and the magician were greeted at the throne.

After the Demon King eats, those who are demons currently have their abilities boosted. So, Lionel feels lighter than usual.

However, the opponent is too bad.

“It’s been a long time, Kerrun [2]. Today, there are three of them. It seems that the two are already useless?” (Medismerut)

I looked at the five people who faced the boy in turn. The eyebrows are hidden for a moment in the last appearance, but now he dares to leave.

The woman whose name was called was filled with a mature appeal and smiled in a bewitching manner.



[1] this sentence was constructed rather weirdly on google translate so I changed it a bit.
[2] This is another character; originally mtled as Car Run. It was weird so I changed it ^^.

Comments