[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 14

Become a Patron!

 

Good Evening, Mr. Wolf 5

 

By the time I realized it, it was already morning. I quickly realized that this was not the room dedicated to Aria because the furniture was arranged differently.

 

Looking up at the ceiling, I was wondering what happened. I unconsciously put my hands together on m lower abdomen because it undoubtedly complained of tingling and pain.

 

 

"Aria ... has it happened?"

 

 

Slightly called, I finally realized that I was not alone. When I lay down and turned my face to the side, my eyes matched the golden eyes that seemed to cry.

 

 

"Siegfried ..."

 

"Aria sorry. Sorry."

 

"What is "sorry"?"

 

"I didn't want you to hurt, I said ..."

 

"I want to ..."

 

 

I wonder when I had such a conversation. The lower abdomen, with both hands attached, had a slight fever.

 

 

"My stomach is……"

 

"Stomach hurts?"

 

"I'm hungry……"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm dying on an empty stomach ..."

 

"Wait for me to bring something!"

 

 

Leaving the room as if Siegfried was playing. She gazed at the closed door with a slight noise and exhaled a hot breath. How long did she accept Siegfried here? The place that should be empty now is still aching with heat.

 

I hate to hurt. I don't like it too much. But that was not all.

 

 

"What should I do……"

 

 

I couldn't tell that it was so pleasant.

 

 

 

 

 

I moved on a horse-drawn carriage that day. Siegfried conservatively asked me which one I would like to ride today, but my lower abdomen hurts, and I couldn't possibly ride a horse. And it's too embarrassing to be in close contact with Siegfried today. It's probably Seki's mountain that hardens and blushes and falls from the horse.

 

I lay only my upper body on the seat and let the sway of the carriage lie. It was painful, hot, and I felt like it was melting. I put my hands on my lower abdomen and found myself remembering what happened last night.

 

Maybe Aria's body is made up of awkwardness. At the beginning, I was taught that it only hurts, and it is important to endure the pain. After that, the class would have explained that I was going to learn something that made me feel better, but how was I last night?

 

I was drowning in heat and pleasure, and waving myself. Without trying to stop the nasty gasping that spilled from her mouth, she straddled the black beast in search of further stimulation.

 

 

"Siegfried must have thought that I was a crazy woman ..."

 

 

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't get off the carriage when the horse stopped for a break. Perhaps it is because of Aria that often takes breaks. Thanking them for their concern, after quietly putting the lunch sandwich in my stomach, I lie down on my seat and writhe again. It's a shame that my face gets hot. I feel so hot-I thought I shouldn't think about it now, so I closed my eyes.

 

The departure was delayed, so it was not as planned. I cannot cross the border that I should have crossed, and I am staying at an inn in today. The room is small and old because it is farther away from the royal capital than yesterday. Even so, there is a possibility that it will become a camp after tomorrow, so it will be okay to sleep where there are walls and a roof.

 

I was very tired due to lack of sleep last night. Aria arrived at the room by dragging her heavy body, and she fell into the bed as it was because she couldn't cleanse her body. There is a slight mold odor from the hard bed mat.

 

――Maybe Lilianne would shout out, "Please change the bed!" No, maybe I could bend my navel at a more fundamental place unless I could sleep in such a place.

 

While thinking about such a thing, someone knocked on the door of the room. I rushed up because I thought Siegfried might have come.

 

The events of last night are vividly recalled. It's not that I wasn't shocked by the first experience of my sudden visit. Even though I was educated about night life---no, that's why I knew it was so important. However, since Siegfried keeps apologizing with a crying face, he decided to put all his feelings other than shame away. I'm sure he didn't mean what happened last night.

 

 

"Excuse me! I'm going now!"

 

 

Hurrying up, I adjust the hem of the dress, and put my hand combing through my hair. I pressed my chest, took a deep breath, and finally reached for the doorknob.

 

 

"... Mr. Lars. What happened?"

 

 

Looking up at the man like a small mountain standing at the entrance of the room, Aria tilts her head. I ran into the corridor with a little hope, but after all, Siegfried’s fgure wasn’t there.

 

 

"I have something I want to talk about ... is that okay?"

 

"Yes. Of course."

 

 

I recommend a chair to Lars, inviting him, and pour water from a jug into a glass. With a big body, Lars seemed unaware that the glass was in front of him.

 

 

"What is that story?"

 

 

I sit on the chair myself and put my mouth on the glass that was poured. Lars still doesn't notice the glass. Slowly sip the water in the glass while looking down at Lars. I really want to drink tea, but if my eyes are clear, it will ring tomorrow.

 

 

"I don't know if I can talk ..."

 

 

Lars, with a determined expression, finally lifted his face down. Dark brown eyes are reminiscent of abandoned dogs that get wet in the rain.

 

 

"First, let me explain about stamens and pistils ...!"

 

"Pistil ... Messy ...?"

 

"It should be properly taught by a woman. I don't know if a clunky man like me can explain it properly, but I'll do my best, so please ask."

 

"Yes. It's okay to ask, but ... stamen and pistil?"

 

 

Lars is sweating on his forehead. Even though the temperature is cool, muscles can still be a considerable heat source. I take out my handkerchief for him to wipe the sweat that wets his forehead.

 

 

"Thank you .. Are you sure? Aria, first of all, there are "male" and "female" in this world. Males have stamens, females have pistils."

 

"Hah ..."

 

"When the stamens and pistils stick together, the fruits become seeds."

 

 

Maybe the important part of Oita was skipped right now. Lars seems to be trying to explain with a meaningless gesture, but it seems unlikely that it is easy to understand by looking at it.

 

 

"That……"

 

"Is it a question? I'm not confident that I can answer it in detail, but I will do my best."

 

"Um, are you trying to explain how to make a child?"

 

"Why did you understand ...!?"

 

"Because I know that much because I learned a lot from a tutor for a year as a culture before getting married."

 

 

Lars opens his mouth to Aria's words.

 

 

"Then, does Aria know what happened yesterday ...?"

 

"Yes. One way ..."

 

 

I hold the thinly dyed cheeks with both hands and cool the heat. From yesterday, I feel like I'm being asked something embarrassing. Lars is still murky, but when it comes to Siegfried, "Is it menarche? I was really embarrassed because he asked me in direct words.” In front of Aria, whose face does not get cold, Lars breathes.

 

 

"Oh, it was good ...! No, it wasn't, but I thought I wouldn't explain it from scratch, so I had a sharp stomach today."

 

"I'm sorry to bother you."

 

"Okay. That's my job ... Aria-sama, do you know the difference between werewolf and humans?"

 

"I don't know much about it."

 

“Honestly, I'm not that familiar, because I know a little about our bodies, but I'm not sure when it comes to humans.”

 

 

It sure was, so I convinced and nodded. Even Aria knows her body, but she's not sure about the werewolf family.

 

 

"However, there are differences between the two races that I know. There are things that we have that human races do not."

 

"What are the things you have that we don't have?"

 

"First, the werewolf have an estrus period."

 

"Estrus period?"

 

"Are you unfamiliar with those words?"

 

"Cat sings really early in spring, isn't it?"

 

"Yes. We have it."

 

 

I was surprised, but I was more interested than that.

 

 

"After all, is it spring?"

 

"It doesn't matter the season. We---werewolf men estrus when a woman in ovulation is nearby."

 

"Oh, it's interesting."

 

 

Nodding softly again, then stopped steadily.

 

 

"Oh, that's because ..."

 

 

While shaking my head and biting my lips, heat rushed up my face. Lars started this story probably because Siegfried's action yesterday was taken because of "estrus". In other words, Siegfried had a "woman in ovulation" at that time. Aria is the only woman to accompany this journey. In other words, Lars now asks Aria, "You, ovulation period, right? It will be pointed out in a roundabout way. Lars looks sorry for Aria, who trembles in red and sways his eyebrows.

 

 

"I'm sorry. But that's true. It's more likely to be more excited than usual during estrus, and it's not so harmful. However, Siegfried is a little more susceptible."

 

"More susceptible?"

 

 

While I was about to shy away, I managed to ask back that much. Lars distorts his face with difficulty while keeping his eyebrows down.

 

 

"It's a constitutional problem. He usually uses medicine to control it, but it seems that he could not take the medicine at the usual time last night because I was late, so just when the medicinal effect was weak Aria visited the room, I wondered. ''

 

"If I don't go to the room then ..."

 

"It's not your fault. If you need to take responsibility, I'm the worst, because I didn't explain anything in advance."

 

 

Lars says so, but in the first place, Siegfried did not miss the timing of taking the medicine unless Aria was on her own and the road was delayed. After all, it is Aria that is bad, and she doesn't think there is anything wrong with Lars.

 

Lars distorts his face like he cares for Aria, who drops her shoulders. Aria also smiled hard as she knew he was trying to make a smile.

 

 

"The second difference is in body fluids."

 

"Body fluids?"

 

"A man of the werewolf family in excitement has a mixture of fluids that intoxicates women."

 

"Intoxicating a woman ..."

 

"A quick story acts as an aphrodisiac."

 

"Aphrodisiac."

 

"Are you unfamiliar?"

 

 

I nod to the words of Lars this time. I could understand the meaning from the letter, but I couldn't believe it in living body fluids.

 

 

"If you have experienced it, you can see it. You feel comfortable dreaming and can't think of anything else."

 

 

Suddenly, I remember the moment when a hot thing popped in my body. Before that, it was just painful, but after that the body was burning and aching, and I couldn't do it anymore. If that was due to the aphrodisiac effect contained in the body fluid, it was not Aria's constitution that was disturbed so much for the first time.

 

 

"It was good ...! I had a very sloppy body, so I was wondering what to do."

 

 

She stroked her chest down and realized that he was waving.

 

 

"Uh ... Lars, why do you know about last night? I wonder what Siegfried talked about?"

 

 

Indeed, Aria overslept this morning, but he must have explained to Lars that she was "tired from traveling". I couldn't say how embarrassing what happened last night.

 

 

Lars suddenly becomes dismayed after Aria's gaze. The dark brown eyes woke up so sadly that they seemed desperately looking for words.

 

 

"No, that voice ..."

 

"Voice?"

 

 

Lars opened his mouth as if he couldn't find a good word.

 

 

"It wasn't a very good inn, so your voice was leaking as it was ... sorry."

 

 

I have a feeling that I made a voluminous voice. That voice was leaking outside means that everyone who heard it knows what happened last night.

 

 

"That ... how far did it sound ...?"

 

"I think the other guests at the inn couldn't hear it because the people of the tribe just listened."

 

"No, not. Who did you hear among you? No way ... not all?"

 

"……I’m sorry."

 

 

That was the answer. Aria was unable to hide her bright red face, and with tears in her eyes, drove Lars out of the room.

 

Tl: XD I’m finding Lars to be super cute! 


 <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. Poor Lars! But he made me laugh with his pistils and stamens ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lars indeed. Not only having to try to explain the birds and the bees, but also having to explain how he knew.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment