[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 11

Become a Patron!

 

Good Evening, Mr. Wolf 2

Aria, who was completely positive, rushed to the horse and laughed, "Thank you." she wondered if her little snout was her greeting. It seems that the attitude that seems to be naive is something of a shyness when I see her (the horse) stroking her cheek with her head down. As I saw it, I nod.

 

She turned next to a shy horse and stopped moving steadily to try and climb on its back. The horse brought by the werewolves is considerably larger than the horse that Aria knows well. She looked up at the stirrups, far above her, then looked back.

 

 

"Siegfried ..."

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"... I can't reach Stirrup."

 

"I thought so. I wonder if I forgot that you couldn't get down at the stables."

 

"I forgot about it."

 

 

Since he sees Aria depressed when she can't get on the horse, Siegfried spoke..

 

 

"You don't have to think a little. I'm worried."

 

"Mr. Bruno often said the same."

 

"Bruno---He's the Prime Minister?"

 

"Yes. Mr. Bruno is always very strict and he gets angry when he lifts his eyes behind his glasses like this."

 

 

She lifted up the corners of her eyes with her index fingers of both hands and explain, "I'm very scared."

 

 

"... If you do that, you'll be scolded again for not being a princess."

 

 

I heard a familiar voice and turned around. I turned around with her eyes lifted, so the person there--sneaked at Victor.

 

 

"Aria, good morning."

 

"What happened to you, Mr. Victor? Are you going to send me off at the gate?"

 

"I can't attend it, so I'm going to say goodbye."

 

"Did you come all the way?"

 

"Please keep it secret from my father that I came here."

 

 

Victor, who puts her index finger on his lips, has a gentle smile that has not changed from the past.

 

 

"And I always thought I might want to see you because it might be the last."

 

 

Following his line of sight deviated downwards, My eyes dropped to his feet. A light brown dog, about the size of Victor's knee, was sitting at the point where my eyes gathered.

 

 

"Cute ...! Victor, did you have a dog?"

 

 

I kneel and stroked its body. As I always do, I thrust my nose into the head covered with light brown hair and enjoyed the animal-like fur.

 

 

"I have an acquaintance that I have .. Don't you remember? It's the puppy that Aria picked up."

 

 

I looked up in surprise and compare the faces of Victor and the dog. Actually, I don't really remember what kind of face the puppy had at that time. It was nearly ten years ago and Aria was also small at that time.

 

 

"... Wasn't it thrown away?"

 

"I don't do that. My father is the worst at it. Do you know Aria?"

 

"Yes. But ..."

 

 

I was impressed by the appearance of a sad voice connected to the rope, thinking only about bad things.

 

 

"Yes, I wish I had asked earlier."

 

 

He was a small and weak child who couldn't do such an easy thing.

 

 

"But I didn't think it was so small. I thought it was a bigger dog."

 

"It means that Aria-sama has grown up."

 

"Thank you."

 

 

Because I was treated like a child, I felt his kindness. With his knees on the ground, she looked up at Victor and smiled.

 

 

 

"Aria, can we start now?"

 

"Excuse me!"

 

 

He was able to speak from the back, and if he said so, it was time to leave, so I hurriedly got up. I removed the dirt from my skirt and turn to Siegfried. Siegfried seems to be laughing kindly as usual, but looks somewhat moody.

 

 

"Have I been pushing so much time? I'm sorry. I said my goodbyes."

 

"Time is okay, but ..."

 

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting .. Be take care."

 

 

Looking down on the back of Victor's head. Because she was held up by Siegfried, she looked fresh from a different angle.

 

 

"Mr. Victor, also take care."

 

 

The horse is carried us on its back, and the cushion is tied up to sit sideways in order to settle down. Immediately from behind, I was laid up in front of Siegfried.

 

The horse slowly begins to walk at the signal of Siegfried. At the end, I tried to increase myself to see Victor again, but Siegfried's body hindered me and I couldn't see anything.

 

 

"Did he say Victor?"

 

"eh?"

 

"Was he one of the three who said you were "cute"?"

 

 

Speaking of that, I remember having said that. The one who says Aria is "cute", except for his father, he was the only one until then.

 

 

"Victor is kind."

 

"Kind..."

 

"What happened?"

 

 

Wondering at his somewhat dissatisfied voice, she raised her face. Just backlit, I wasn't sure what Siegfried was looking at. But I'm sure he's smiling kindly because of her. As if she was a little embarrassed, he lowered his eyebrows and adding a gentle color to his golden eyes. That's the Siegfried that Aria knows.

 

 

"You probably don't really understand yourself."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

The sun behind him was so dazzling that I narrowed my eyes. The swaying body bumped into Siegfried's chest as the horse accelerated.

 

 

"Some of the guys who were spinning around at night had somebody sending you a meaningful look."

 

"In a bad way, it's always rumored ... could it have been heard?"

 

"Yeah, maybe there were a lot of things that Aria didn't hear."

 

 

I feel embarrassed at the same time as I think. In the end, Aria wasn't worth it, even though she was picked up like this. Who was laughing as if they were collecting scraps? It was a familiar voice, but I couldn't confirm the main voice because I was down.

 

 

"Aria says her gray eyes aren't beautiful ... but maybe that's not the case."

 

 

The hair just hung on my back was shaken by the wind. I regret that I should have put my hair back on my ears when I was about to see it. Perhaps she didn't think Aria was going to ride a horse, because Kaela didn't bother about her hairstyle.

 

They approached the castle gate and the people who gathered there began to look smaller. Along the road that runs from the gate to the castle, the people are gathering together. A crowd gathered to see a rare group of people from the country of werewolves. I don't like being exposed to curiosity, but it may not be so bad to be proud of Siegfried's good looks.

 

 

"Have you ever seen your face only in the mirror of the room?"

 

"Is that normal?"

 

 

Grooming is what you prepare before you leave the room. I never had the opportunity to look in the mirror after leaving the room.

 

 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that. When you hit the sun ... you see. Your eyes aren't gray, they're a very beautiful silver."

 

 

I can see the sun hiding in the clouds and Siegfried squinting and laughing. It's as if he saw something very dazzling. I am so impressed by the flattery that I am not used to, and I think "but" in my heart.

 

But Aria knows. That's why Siegfried's eyes shine more beautifully. I'm a new person, but I know that much.

 

Tl: It seems like Siegfried’s jelly~ XD


<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. he is jealous XD but he will still do his hardest best pushing her away and refuse his feelings :/ and create a pool of misunderstanding :|

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment