[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 22: Fragment 2



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

It’s back to Akane’s(?) POV now~~


---(tl: starting from here it would be a flashback ^^)---


“I’m home.”

My consciousness rose as if pulled by an innocent treble --- I immediately realized that this was a dream.

Because my eyes didn't open. There was no power in my limbs.

While weak, I explored the surroundings with a shaky perception.

“What's wrong with you?”

I am sleeping on my back now.

Lionel's little voice was approaching little by little.

A beautiful deep voice corresponding to a light question arrived from a slightly higher place. Medismerut may be on the throne.

"... I’ll listen first." (Medismerut)

“Oh, it was an easy victory. It wasn't enough to go to me. Corsella and the girls devoured it, so it was no longer a threat.” (Lionel) [1]

"Really?" (Medismerut)

"I've been working hard at that child recently. It's because it absorbs the spirit of heroes so fast that it's growing rapidly.... So what happened here?" (Lionel)

“The God of Destruction is…” (Medismerut)

A booming treble suffers from a voice crawling on the ground.


"Is your consciousness back?! It's amazing! It's almost time for you to wake up?" (Lionel)


The innocent voice is a little distant from the bed.

Only two people seem to be here. I was conscious and listened to their conversation.

"----..." (Medismerut)

"What is it?" (Lionel)

“I was told as ‘disgusting’ by the God of Destruction, and I greeted by a whole lot of prostrate!” (Medismerut)

"..."

"..."

"... Well"

Oh, Lionel is in trouble.

“Thirty years of harassment with a long pass is also done by the God of Destruction.” (Lionel)

“Don’t laugh!” (Medismerut)

“I’m not laughing!” (Lionel)

“It’s annoying! Last time, I thought that she wasn’t ripe (tl: wut?) because she was just awake, but the other day, I had a good look at my face! I don’t think I’ll be able to receive praise, but to think I’ll be called disgusting!” (Medismerut)

Is it okay to hear him in a crying voice?

Is he crying?

Is Me-san crying?

What should I do? Even so, my eyelids don't move even if I put my strength with the intention of opening them.

“I wonder if she didn’t like me prostrating. I practiced so much.” (Medismerut)

"..."

“Did you do anything?” (Lionel)

"... I don't like the name. So I thought of myself and offered a new name ... All were rejected. And she went to sleep again." (Medismerut)

"Wow, let's keep playing!" (Lionel)






I listened to the youth and leaned my head. However, I can't actually move one finger deep in my heart.

 ...... I remember it somehow.

The strange name, such as the god of destruction or chaos, was called continually --- Yes, when I met Medismerut for the second time.

I remembered it. I was suspicious of my sanity because I was thinking that I was dreaming of having decided a masochistic combo, called a floor-topping sliding prostrate.

But that was actually there.

I am looking back at the past. ……I wonder?






"... it was strange." (Medismerut)

"Hmm?" (Lionel)

"She looked strange. She was looking at me like it was our first meeting. It's as if ... all her memories were lost." (Medismerut)

“Wasn’t she just sleeping?” (Lionel)

"I don't care if it's a false alarm. I just …” (Medismerut)

While I was thinking, the exchanges that had continued were abruptly stopped.

There is silence in the hall for a while.

I could hear slight sniffling noises, so I felt like it were tears but it might be misunderstood. Or was he crying quietly?

Wow, I'm worried after all!
 
Unlike that one day, if I looked around the hall from Fuka-chan's place, I would be able to see the situation of the two. Judging the situation only by hearing, it is quiet.

“Oh, it’s a waste of time if I can’t conclude how much I’m troubled here. Let ’s think more meaningfully.” (Lionel)

  A bright voice resonated with the scene.

From there, the topic shifts to "What to call me."

Some of the nominated candidates included the name "goddess".

"... Lionel, if ... if the memory of the God of Destruction was really lost ..." (Medismerut)

It was Medismerut that said with a heavy voice and turned the topic back.

"... Isn't it better to let her know about the current state of the Demon World?” (Lionel)

"... Yeah, maybe ... the next time she returns to consciousness, I may talk to her a little longer. At that time ..." (Medismerut)

"Let's explore ... maybe you need a lie." (Lionel)

"For example?" (Medismerut)

"If she doesn't have any memories, she'll be surprised at her situation. Why would she be sleeping between the thrones?" (Lionel)

“A lie…” (Medismerut)

Who would have exhaled a heavy sigh?

"... I want to say the next one together. ‘Welcome home.’” (Lionel)

"Yes."

 The center of the body that had lost its power suddenly hurt as the whisper fell from the boy's mouth.

"... I’m going to train [2]." (Medismerut)

"Is there a need again? There are many people these days. What if you could drink blood in Tayan? If you do not want to leave here, I will bring a nearby hero in a wrapped wrap." (Lionel)

"If it doesn't make sense to drink it, it's pointless. I have no appetite in the first place." (Medismerut)

A slight rubbing sound arrives from the upper floor.

"I will leave and would be absent. Don't allow anyone to enter." (Medismerut)

“Yes.” (Lionel)

The sign of Medismerut is getting further away.

My consciousness gradually diminished accordingly.





On the way home, we went to the castle of Kerrun to play.

I found something shining in the field of my view, which looked somewhat like the back of a demon dragon running slowly in the low sky.

"Corsella, now!" (?)

"What happened?" (?)

"Brother, can you turn me back?" (?)

(tl: in this scenario, she is telling the dragon to turn back.)

I called out to the large back to steady my body. I squinted my eyes under the gaze of a magical dragon who changed course gracefully.

Wetlands overgrown with humus. An unsuitable glow is sinking in the deep green or brown land.

It was capricious that I jumped off the Demon Dragon.

"Your Majesty!?" (Corsella)

Listening to the voice of Corsella who is impatient, I descended into the muddy swamp.

My clothes quickly gained weight by sucking cloudy water.

I put off a regretful pleasure to the demon dragon who sent me, and sent it off. From there, the castle was a fuss.

He was wrapped in a clean cloth and transported to the bath, where his whole body was cleansed by several people. After that, every corner of his body was polished with perfume oil, and after that, after eating, I told them to send him back to my room.

I remembered the face of Corsella, and laughter filled in.

I was panicked. That girl is nervous and beautiful.

But she still hugged me as I climbed out of the mud. I'll give her a compliment later.Oh yeah, I can give her a replacement dress because I ruined the other one. I'm sure she'll be pleased.

One of my subordinates advanced despite my laughter.

"I'm afraid Your Majesty should be brought back at once." (subordinate)

“Right now?”

“Yes.” [4]

My laughter didn’t stop.

I probably got a good pick. Such a premonition comes to mind.

It may be the first time since I was born that something made me feel so happy.



…… The surroundings are very noisy.

"Second line of defense" I said, "The third line of defense has been broken!"

"Go, do it!"

The buzz turns into a throb.

Both the voice of the reporter and the suppressed voices of the surroundings were all beautiful voices, and everyone lost their composure.

What's that!?

I try to hurry and wake up. However, I was unable to pick up my body before someone moved.

A sweet and heavy scent tickled my nostrils softly.

Medismerut.

"Don't be disturbed! I'll hurry and withdraw the bed. I just can't let them hurt her."

“Wow! It’s time to pick you up, take it over! The rest will go back to the office! Oh, I want to go peeking, can I go there?

"Calm down, Lionel."

Looking up at him holding me because I can't grasp the situation. ... I tried to bend my head, but I couldn't move. One fingertip doesn't do what I want.

So this is also a dream ...?

A gentle vibration is transmitted from the body that is just half-naked. Was he walking? It's like Lionel who screamed "Senotsu [5]" behind him. It seems that more than one person is carrying the bed.

"You guys also go to intercept!"

"Hah"

The boy who gave instructions to those who finished the work lined up next to a young man walking silently.

The young voice arriving diagonally from below is rubbing up for excitement.

"It feels like it's mine finally! Is he coming to the throne? I admit I'm quick, but he doesn’t seem to have much ability."

"Don't be afraid. The sign may be warm but hiding power. And once you're allowed to enter the castle to some extent, you're half full."

"I couldn't keep up with the remodeling and trapping."

I was gently lowered into a soft place.

As my back sinks, the warmth that surrounded me leaves. This is a little lonely.

Whether he was still on the side, the beautiful deep voice of Medismerut resonated from right above me.

"... If I am defeated, just keep this room safe." (Medismerut)

"Hey! Don't say weird things! It's good to only be defeated but it's useless if you die, at least now the edge isn't cut off. You have something, there’s the god of destruction ...!" (Lionel)

"That's right, I was bad. Forget it." (Medismerut)

“Look, the words are back. You have to be dignified and pompous, right?” (Lionel)

"Oh, it's the first eradication of a hero. I have to meet him like a demon king." (Medismerut)

"Wow, really do your feet!(tl: I dunno anymore -_-,)

One sign is far away, leaving behind.



Did the hero come?

That is also the "first extermination"---I may have seen a fairly old event.

…… I wanted to get up right now and call out to them, “It’s okay.”

They are alive in the future and there is a castle. So this hero attack should have been overcome safely.

Good luck, past Me-san.

At the same time, I felt a soft touch on my lips.

...... I was kissed while I was asleep!

The moment when a scaring, encouraging feeling blew away......my consciousness was interrupted by a sound.



[1] I am honestly confused. Does this mean that Corsella devoured something(?)
[2] Sigh…this was mtled as Is it okay to hear the bass sound damp?
[3] it actually says Misogi which is a Japanese practice of purification by sitting under a waterfall. But I changed it to training to fit it better.
[4] actually, this conversation was quite tricky to comprehend since there wasn’t enough context and google translate is simply killing me TT^TT
[5] this is most likely a name of someone.





Comments

Post a Comment