[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 8

Become a Patron!

 

Hello, Mr. Wolf 3

 

I sit on a bench in the rose garden and immersed myself in the afterglow of last night. Siegfried carried Aria with her feet completely dirty and carried her to her room. He laughed and forgave me that the white outfit had dirt on it. He dropped a kiss on her forehead, saying "Good night".

 

I think it was a dream. It was a night when I felt so fluffy and happy.

 

━ My heart was pounding and I couldn't sleep well, so I overslept this morning. The attitude of living that I could finally get up near noon, I was always scolded, but today they did not say anything. Apparently, Bruno spread the story "I couldn't sleep because of a wound." It's hard work.

 

 

"I'm sorry to Siegfried for doing too much."

 

 

I remember Siegfried who looked sad when he saw the bandage wrapped around her wrist. He pressed his chest, which he hurt, and sighed gently.

 

 

"Aria! You were hiding in a place like this!"

 

 

A sharp voice calls me making me shake my body. From the other side of the hedge, Lilianne, who lifted her eyes, appeared. Lilianne approached with a rough foot, advanced to the front of Aria, crossed her arms, and squeezed.

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Yes, yesterday"

 

"That?"

 

"Don't blur! I haven't heard that the dog prince looks so cool!"

 

 

I instinctively frown at Lilianne, who shouts in a high-pitched voice. This is not good. Once lit, she screams hysterically for hours.

 

 

"Isn't my sister saying you threw it away without looking at it?"

 

 

I try to make a soft voice so as not to stimulate her as much as possible. I'm not sure how effective it will be, but it's a lot better than shutting down.

 

 

"Replace."

 

"……eh?"

 

"I will marry him on your behalf."

 

"That's not possible anymore. What's going on with Victor? Isn't sister wishing to get engaged with him?"

 

"The prince of handsome guys is supposed to be better than the son of the plain-faced prime minister!"

 

"Victor, is a good man."

 

"It's a weird person who's kind to you. It's a promising future, so I chose it ... but Victor gives it to you. you'll just replace being his fiance."

 

"My sister, then I'm sorry for Victor."

 

"I don't care."

 

 

Two people turn to face the gentle voice heard from a distance. Victor emerged from a different passage from Lilianne. Unobtrusive and calm, not like his nervous-faced father, he never loses his cool face when he sees Lilianne's reckless proposal.

 

 

"Mr. Victor."

 

 

Hurry up from the bench and shout, "I'm wrong." It seems that they are pushing each other as people who do not need Victor. Confused Aria, Victor nodded a little, "I know."

 

 

"I don't care, what do you care about?"

 

 

Victor gently answers Lilianne's sharp voice.

 

 

"Shall I say it again? I don't mind. Aria-sama is so cute .... Unlike you."

 

"What was that?"

 

"But what about her feelings?"

 

 

Siegfried comes out from behind Victor. Today, he wore a simpler navy blue jacket rather than a white robe. Lilianne strengthened her face and held her mouth with both hands.

 

 

"It's not. I suddenly feel sorry for this child who is traveling to another country alone ..."

 

 

――Lilianne cuts his words, perhaps she thought it was impossible. Aria can only wander about her eyes.

 

 

"Are you the sister of Aria?"

 

"Yes. I'm Lilianne."

 

 

Siegfried calls out and Lilianne’s cheek reddened.

 

 

"It's so kind of you to worry about Aria."

 

"We’re the closest sisters. Of course."

 

 

It's not that he didn't hear the conversation just before, but Siegfried is smiling. In a gentle smile, I realized that only my eyes weren't kind at all.

 

 

"It's a good thing to take good care of your family. I also thought it would be nice to get married."

 

"That's……"

 

"But I don't need you."

 

 

At the moment Lilianne brightened her eyes with anticipation, a cold, frozen spine was dropped.

 

 

"I'm not good with women who have annoying voices.”

 

 

Siegfried slowly moves forward. Neither Aria nor Lilianne can move while remaining rigid. He easily picked up Aria's body and dropped kiss on her forehead. Lilianne's pale face is drawn to it.

 

 

"... Are you going to insult me?"

 

"I just told the facts. Isn't it the one who sorts people down with arbitrary values and looks down on them?"

 

 

The blue face was flushed at once, and Lilianne opened her mouth. I covered my ears with both hands in preparation for the hysteria, but Lilianne never screamed against Aria's expectations.

 

 

"... Okay. I'll let my father know about this."

 

"What do you want to report? That you want to get married to me now, and you bothered Aria? Or did you break your engagement with him?"

 

"What? I haven't canceled the engagement."

 

 

Victor received a word from Lilianne and Victor gently opens his mouth.

 

 

"Isn't that you hate this son with a plain face?"

 

 

Lilianne took a breath. Her lips are terrifying, and her hands raised halfway are wandering around.

 

 

"Wait. Hey, no. I didn't mean that ..."

 

"I don't need an excuse anymore. I'm also dissatisfied with my engagement with you. I got it because my father asked me ... but I'm very welcome if you refuse it."

 

"That's ... because I'm getting ready for marriage. You’re the only one who can marry me ..."

 

 

Furari, and Lilianne's body shakes. There is no one who takes her step forward.

 

 

"Sister……"

 

"... What is with those eyes?"

 

 

Her eyes gaze at me and my body shakes. Lilianne hysterically roars as she sees Aria clinging to Siegfried's chest.

 

 

"Do you want to have mercy on me? You humbled me, this me!"

 

"Your sister is different."

 

"What's wrong! I'm the only queen's daughter! I'm not like you! And yet ... nobody wants me to marry me!"

 

"No. I must have applied for marriage first was the daughter of Her Majesty the Queen ... you."

 

 

Siegfried quietly opens his mouth.

 

 

"You rejected it. As a result, I was happy to receive such a cute bride."

 

"You want to say that Aria is better than me!?"

 

"Most men will answer that. You should fix that bad personality."

 

"Do you think you can just say that to me?? To my dad, you are ..."

 

"Considering future diplomatic relations, I'm sure there was nothing I reported to your "father"."

 

 

 

Lilianne's face was dyed red. She has a red face that makes me think that her blood vessel may be cut, and regrets her back teeth. Without even being able to spit a single line, Lilianne ran away. After seeing her disappearing back behind the hedge, I finally remember being held up. Have him rush down to the ground and take a breath. I finally realized that I was still strong.

 

 

"That, Victor. I'm really sorry."

 

"It's not that Aria apologizes. And ..."

 

 

Victor gives a meaningful look to Siegfried and laughs like a successful mischief maker.

 

 

"I'm just talking about how to get rid of a troublesome engagement with a gentle person."

 

"eh?"

 

"Please keep it secret from your father."

 

 

Victor, who put his index finger on his lips, was smiling with a cool face.

 

Tl: sigh…Honestly, Lilianne is indeed annoying.

 

<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

 

Comments

Post a Comment