[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 9

Become a Patron!

 

Hello, Mr. Wolf 4

 

The werewolf race is better than the human race. Lars, who was to accompany Siegfried as a member of the mission, was deeply depressed.

 

Lars has a particularly large body among the werewolf family. And his face is rugged. I didn't care about it in my group, but I can't help thinking about it after I entered this country. A child cries too much, and the wear of the spirit does not stop.

 

Contrary to Lars, the main Siegfried seems to be very popular with women in this country. Popular for his excellent appearance, he is surrounded by women everywhere.

 

Despite today's screaming maid, Lars drops his shoulder and walks down the hallway. I try to keep my body as small as possible, but probably it will have little effect.

 

 

"Ah……!"

 

 

Lars, which just hit the corner, bumped into something soft, and pulls the bounced object into a dash. It was the princess, who became Siegfried's fiancé, who was hugged by Lars and blinked.

 

 

"I’m sorry! Thank you."

 

 

The princess who stood on the floor with a soft noise---Aria bows her head down. It was Lars that bounced off her body with the momentum that lifted it up. One step behind Aria and bowed deeply.

 

 

"No, I'm sorry."

 

"Lars is tall, so it's hard to see by my height, right?"

 

"That's a translation."

 

 

I was pointed at the picture star and stuck in words. I'm confused by her giggle. This is the first time I've had a smile on my face like this since I came to this country.

 

 

"Name……"

 

"Mr. Bruno---I heard your name from our Prime Minister. I'm good at seeing people like this and remembering people's names."

 

 

Aria is small. Anyway small. That's just the size of whether the top of the head can finally reach Lars' chest. Compared to the fast-growing werewolf, they only have a height of around seven. Since it is the smallest of the human race, it must be 10 years old or so. I am impressed by the education of the royal family or the adult behavior that is sometimes shown.

 

 

"That's amazing. I'm not good at that."

 

"It's good to have special skills if you have good and bad points."

 

 

As you can see, the nodding Aria looks around and looks around. Then, I was beckoned, so I bent over and looked at her eyes.

 

 

"I'm actually not very good at acting well ... I just ran away after being scolded by my teacher .... could you keep it a secret from Siegfried?"

 

 

Aria whispered at his ears and put her index finger on her lips. The child's cute appearance with a slanted neck is like a child, but maybe she was concerned about Lars now. Therefore, she is eagerly appealing to him that he does not have to remember her name.

 

 

"No matter how much I do, I remember your name. Thank you Aria and Siegfried."

 

 

I deeply bow my head. This time it's not an apology, but a plea. Lars left the scene, smiling at the little princess who’s cheeks were red and shrank.

 

 

 

 

I visit Siegfried’s room, which was addressed as a guest room. The response to my knock was extremely small, but I am confident that the race is good. I make sure that I have the permission to enter the room, and quietly step into the room.

 

Siegfried was sitting with a chair by the open window. He has a cane on the window sill, staring vaguely into the distance. A worried profile would interest most women.

 

 

"Is the amount of medicine okay?"

 

 

When asking, his golden eyes catch Lars. It was returned to the outside of the window in an instant, and it is the color transmitted to the royal family of the werewolves. Born with the most brilliant eyes in the family, he is always worried about something.

 

 

"……No problem"

 

"Aria is also on the way home. Please be careful."

 

"What? Did you already remember her name? It's rare."

 

 

Since he suddenly became interested, Siegfried turned to Lars with his body. His figure with his long legs and his hands on his knees is like a painting.

 

 

"... I'm glad I got a smile."

 

"I just cried since I came to this country."

 

 

Siegfried, laughing with his lips upturned, returned his eyes to the outside of the window.

 

 

"Aria is a good girl..."

 

"I agree."

 

"It's not good for me."

 

"... That's not true."

 

"Do you really think so?"

 

 

I was stuck in words because I didn't know how to answer to make him satisfied. I wonder if Lars' feelings are in sight. Siegfried has a self-deprecating smile.

 

 

"You don't have to answer. I know the answer."

 

 

Siegfried, who suddenly disappeared, rearranged his fingers. Perhaps I was restless, my knees were shaking slightly.

 

 

"Is there no estrus in the human race?"

 

"Yes. I hear that."

 

"Really……"

 

 

Is the sigh dropped due to relief or anxiety? I could not read it from that expression.

 

 

"It's really awkward for a man to get into heat when a woman ovulates."

 

"Since the race is different, I can't say anything if the opponent is Aria ..."

 

"Oh, sure .. And, Aria is still small. The menarche [1] is about to come. I'm not obsessed with anyone who's neither me nor ovulation."

 

"There is a chance that it should happen. Please be careful."

 

"I lost a lot of credit, too."

 

"It doesn't mean that."

 

 

Siegfried is always worried about something. Since that day when he realized he destiny, I'm sure he’s never laughed sincerely. I hope his heart is healed. I hope someday he can laugh from the bottom of his heart. If that little princess is next to him, that's great. --Lars just hopes that day will come.

 

 

"Siegfried, please value Aria."

 

"I told you. I don't mind that little girl."

 

 

Since I couldn't say anything, I closed my eyes silently in the dark voice. The word that it didn't mean made me feel uncomfortable.

  

Aria, who was listening to the gap between the slightly open doors, gently pulled herself out of there. It feels like a long time ago that I was thrilled to visit his room as I wanted to invite Siegfried to a walk. I heard my name through the gap in the door that was just open, and overheard the conversation, thinking it was bad.

 

 

"I told you. I don't mind that little girl.”

 

 

Siegfried's voice leaking through the gap was completely different from the usual gentle voice. It was a piercing, ridiculous voice.

 

 

"... Ahh…"

 

 

I fell in love as soon as I fell in love. I didn't confess. After a short run, she returned to her room and stood behind the closed door. The heart beating is probably due to the feeling of guilt that had been eavesdropping and the rush to run through the hallway.

 

My appearance is reflected in the mirror of the mirror stand. It is a girl with a somber color that is much shorter than average.

 

Siegfried is kind to Aria because it is unavoidable in diplomacy. Honestly, having a friendly relationship with this country does not mean that the country of werewolves has such great advantages. If you consider attacking other countries, it will be a good place to relay. However, this country is trying to establish diplomatic relations with the country of werewolves and at the same time to build friendly relations with other neighboring countries. Some of my many older sisters marry in such a country.

 

If another country chooses to collude and fight the country of werewolves, Aria will surely be thrown away. The country won't move because of one of the lowly princesses of her origin.

 

The werewolf family are similar in appearance, but in the end, they are “not human” races. I don't know where it came from or where it was from. It is ferocious like a beast and is shunned by other countries. Perhaps they just want to use Aria as a stepping stone to interact with "people". It's just trying to show the friendliness to the "people" even in the shape and enter the pocket.

 

No, it's still good even if it was just a whim that they wanted a human race princess. If you are going to keep the hostage for entertainment or something, Aria's tiny life will be crushed in an instant.

 

 

"But I decided to be happy ..."

 

 

No matter what you are trying to do, just be soft. As Bruno says, it's all right to encourage asylum, buy compassion, and be recognized as something to protect.

 

It may or may not be possible. I have to do it. To live and to be happy. No matter what else I sacrifice, the last laughter wins.

 

 

I trace the bandage on my right wrist with my left hand. The gray eyes reflected in the mirror reflected the sunset through the window, shining the most beautiful color imaginable.

 

Tl: I kinda feel sad somehow.

[1] the first occurence of menstruation.


<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

 

Comments

Post a Comment