[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 23: Fragment 3


Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

This is still a flashback in Akane’s(?) POV~~


...He's such a young kid. Did you take him? (Lionel)

“No way. I picked him up near the castle.”

"He ..." 

I passed by Lionel who came back to the castle one day later in the bedroom. I lowered the person who refrained and sit on the bed.

The two people stare at the demonic man who continued sleeping while being watched.

Even if they stared with a compassionate gaze and a curious gaze, the man's eyelids will not open.

I gently dismiss the hair stuck to his forehead with sweat so that it can be seen well by Lionel who peeks from the bedside. The man's face that appeared seemed to be upset and at the same time had a bitter expression.

"Can he become a half-demon?" (Lionel)

“It’s possible.”

“You must have a lot of confidence. This child is so promising.” (Lionel)

"The man I chose."

After enjoying myself, I slid my hands down from his neck to his chest, repeatedly stroking up and down.

(tl: is it just me or is this getting weird?)

"Becoming a half-demon" means "reforming the body". He is now fighting unimaginable pain.

It is said that the amount of how much you can withstand this test will determine how much of your natural power you can take over as well as to how you can acquire new power.

"His name is?"

I was asked by Lionel and paused for a moment before opening my mouth.

"I'm going to mess up."

"Hmm?" (Lionel)

"Medismerut."

"Hmm?" (Lionel)

"... It's hard to call. It's long."

"Your Majesty, you're going to be a weird, bad-tempered guy." (Lionel)

"Noisy."

I wonder if I could give him a nickname.

A man who will be with me for a long time. It would be inconvenient if there was no easy-to-call name. Because it would be mainly me who calls him.

Let's decide on a nickname before he wakes up...thinking about that, I kept stroking him while chatting with Lionel.

It's a little more difficult to get depressed by a man who has regained his consciousness, "Don't give a strange name," and start calling him with a nickname a little far from his proper name…




My whole body hurts. Everywhere from head to toe screams.

In order to get away from the pain, I temporarily pulled my consciousness out of my body.

The easiest way to recover is to enter a young man's nasty dream. But now I want more rest than a meal.

I want a calm, fun, and peaceful dream. It's even better if it's a human being that matches my wavelength.

My consciousness is blown out of the castle to see if there is a wonderful dream somewhere.

But people's dreams were steeped in heroism.

The humans who did not know that the "Founder's Hero" had already died seemed to have hope on him.

A dream created by those called the people. Each of them passing by is so violently dazzling.

I didn't want to be in a position to take the country back. In a dream that was covered with the desire for power and the greed for honor, I will drown.

There are some lustful dreams, but my fingers do not move.

Waiting for the dream I want here will be a waste of time.

It will be known that the founder's hero has been exterminated. Then, human beings will start to support those who rise or will rise as “The True Hero”. When this happens, only hard and tasteless dreams will be created.

Soon, the hero's production season will come.

The calm dreams I seek now gradually disappear from places where many people live.

Go further. In search of the dreams I wanted, I flowed to the edge of the frontier.

However, the dreams of human beings who are eager to spend their days lack nutrition. It seems that no matter how much you get in, you will not be able to recover.

...... Red eyes wet with tears goes through my mind.

I promised. At least, we need to restore the original life. It's fun to make that young man [1] cry, but I don't want to do that again. 

At the point where I wandered around even the frontiers, I finally found a place of rest.

Spinning dreams of human beings who live a full life and are healthy both physically and mentally.

A peaceful dream full of peace and joy.

I am already over my limits. I have no confidence or room to find any more dreams.

I squeezed my last power and jumped into a warm and brilliant light.

"Akane, the second period is over. Let's go for lunch."

"It’s unusual. Akane-chan fell asleep."

"... Yeah ... I finished the report this morning ... Wha ... what was I dreaming about?" (Akane)

“Now, stand up, clean up, get ready! Where do you want to eat today?

"I'm fine with school food, but I feel like going out today. ...... What did you dream about?

"Um, were you knocked down by a really beautiful older sister with big tits tackle?


"What is that?"

"Akane-chan, that kind of desire..."

"No no no no"



The man who was beautiful was more than I imagined.

I think it's normal. If it is the same man, then Lionel is definitely beautiful. If you throw him among the demons that took the appearance of a similar age......It was a face that lacked luster though it is well-proportioned.

 What I described was more than I imagined ---

"Welcome to my castle."

 The person who is my subordinate from the left and right grabbed the shoulders and arms of the man who did not move.

"Release ...!"

"It's okay. Don't bother picking up if you want to kill."

One of the men in the Hall, who was covered in blood, leaned over to him. I sent a warning glance to the subordinate who would try to blame the rude attitude and control the movement.

Standing up from the throne, she stepped down the stairs, crouching in front of a man who has been forcibly beaten.

The man grit his teeth and glares at her, combing his bangs over his forehead with his fingertips.

"Beautiful."

When I saw him in the marshes, I recalled the scene I had just seen back at the slight light of the sunset.

The sky is already dark. Between the dim thrones, where only a small light was lit, his silver threads of hair that had been washed away of mud was shining out of place.

He had flaming red eyes reflecting his will, and shiny silver hair that was just enough to hide his ears. The reason why his face looked normal was probably because it was before the man has gained strength. Not enough luster, he smells of innocence like someone who hasn’t touched a woman (in a sexual way).

He is young. Now he is still a small bud.

But the training is perfect.

Even though they are facing each other up front, his gaze was glaring rather than fascinated. His character was original and he held great mental strength.

If I raised him carefully with my own hands and polish him carefully, he will surely be transformed.

It will make a large flower bloom.

I am thrilled with the uplifting feeling and the premonition I initially felt when I picked him up. The expectation that he will bring about changes in my slow everyday life was undeniable.

I was staring at him with excitement and suddenly realized.

"Oh, seeds are sown in your body."

I felt the sign of a plant in his body.

The point is gone. So you're so weak.

"You are a vampire, why are you in that swamp?" 

“...It has nothing to do with you.” (young Medismerut)

"Fan." [2]

I bit my index finger with my mouth and gently shook the fingertips with blood in front of the young man.

"Racial name, proper name, reason for being in that place ... If you can be honest, you can lick the part that oozes out."

His throat moved up and down. The gaze is nailed to my finger.

I applied less than a drop on his thin lips as if to put it.

The man closes his eyelids tightly.

It is the blood of the ruler of demons with magical power. It would be too sweet for the vampires. I became more interested in him who had the patience to not get lost in this way. The average person would have fallen just by smelling the smell of blood.

Was there a lot of circumstances? Or is there another reason he didn't want to say ...

“…………… Vampire, Medismerut. The other day, we had an adult in our territory, and we went to Tayan for the purpose of hunting.” (Medismerut)

The man licked the red color from his lips. The fingertip that was given to the tongue that was offered to crawl.

It is thought while looking at the figure which breathes licking breathlessly.

The man --Medismerut-- had responded to her proposal, telling him to move information for blood. That should prove it was not a lie.

… But if you’re heading to Tayan from a vampire territory, your path is the opposite…

With the Vampire King's Castle at the center, Tayan is north and the flourishing swamp is south. The King of the Devil Dragon, where I was staying, is located southwest, and the King of the Devil King is located east.

When I go from here to Kerrun, the Demon Dragon King, I must cross the vampire territory in the shortest distance.

But we demons and vampires have been on bad terms since time immemorial. In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, the sorcerer of the dragon who picks us up always has to fly around the south greatly.
 
So I found him, but anyway ...

"……it’s because I lack the sense of direction." (Medismerut)

The man stiffened. His face that looked at me had his eyes red with tears.

I sighed unintentionally. A star (actor)?

It's not just the circumstances that have kept him quiet.The place where he got lost and nearly died and picked up by a bad demon tribe, his self-esteem was probably hurt, or something like that.

I pulled out my fingers while laughing. My index finger was wet with his saliva as I held his chin.

“Was it delicious?”

“Not bad.”

His line of sight that was previously down to avoid looking at me looked up calmly.

 ――― After all, I did a good pick. It was a moment when my premonition changed to belief.

I've never seen such an interesting man. I like him more and more.

I'm used to being sick. So it seemed fresh to take this kind of attitude from a clearly younger tribe.

If you get tired, just throw it away.

Let it be this guy.

“Hey, do you not want more of the demon king’s blood?”

"... the price is?" (Medismerut)

"All of you. I want a half-demon."

This mental power at an early age was better than that of an adult. His nature is perfect. I feel that there would be a lot of growth.

It will be a retaliation for those who have played “The King of the Demons, Don't Indulge One or Two of the Half-Magic”. They'll be surprised if they know that the person I turned as a genus is a former vampire.

"I'm going to give it to you because it's up to your efforts......if you try, you'll be able to control the saprophytic flower implanted in your body. If you learn metastasis, then the problem of disorientation will be solved. Don't you think it's an unbelievably good thing? If you don't like it, you can become a seedbed of rotting flowers.

 It's fun and can't be helped.

My sudden proposal, he was told, and then the surrounding subordinates are taken in a stupor.

In the quiet space, only my giggle and leaky laughter echoed.



Tl: XD the MC is so mischievous.

[1] In all the mtl devices I used, they all say “girl” basically so I’m quite unsure but my guess is that she is referring to Medismerut so I changed it.
[2] I think this is another onomatopoeia.



Comments