[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 19: VS Dream Demon King 6



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

!!!Warning: SPG/ EXPLICIT content ahead!!!
T/n: this is going to get EXTEMELY steamy~~~ lol O////^/////O


The dress was greatly turned from side to side. Hiding the spilled fruit in the bowl (reference to her boobs) with both hands.

Medismerut placed his hand into the gap of Akane’s dress.

His tall body completely covered her curled spine.

"Yeah ... no, uh ...!"

Her voice resounded over the room.

His big hand that intruded into her dress slowly stroked her skin.

The throbbing does not stop.

The exposed shoulder is bitten sweetly and licked carefully.

Her dress that had covered her limbs just before had already lost half of its function. It will be a matter of time before it falls to the floor.

Regardless of how much she disliked it, Medismerut doesn't seem to stop acting.

Someone accepts this as a matter of course.

Although there is a part confused by the act that started suddenly, I do not feel like refusing thoroughly. The body trembles not like from the fear of Ozros, but ...

--- ?

No, no! The other party can’t do things without my consent!

At least I'm going to resist now.

For some reason, I feel relieved in Medismerut’s arms that I want to entrust everything. That is a face. I certainly don’t want to admit it in this situation, but I feel his body temperature is comfortable.


But, if you just surrender yourself, that would be another story!

"Wait ... hmm ... talk about ... hmm"

There must have been many hints in his whisper.

Unraveling them one by one will surely solve most of my questions.

So wait. Release your hand.

What I want now is not the warmth of Medismerut but the time to calm down

"Do it."

Medismerut pushed me down on the bed. I lay down and he immediately surrounded my body. But I am still restrained, surrounded by his arms.

Deep inside my heart, I didn’t want to resist. I feel blood rising towards my face and head, making tears appear at the corner of my eyes.

The dress was off to both shoulders.

His skin is hard and hot.

Similarly, a large, hot hand follows the skin that is tense and strong. Touching the collarbone and driving the cloth down from my upper arm to my elbow.

The sleeves are entangled with the elbows and folded to hide my chest.

"--My Goddess" (Medismerut)



He took her chin and looked at her shoulder.

The beauty (Akane) looked up with eyes red with tears.

“Are you shy? ——That’s so innocent.” (Medismerut)

The muttering lips come down as if deeply moved.

A gentle kiss, as if soothing her, descended. Making her feel embarrassed.

If you approached a bit forcibly, you may have been swept away by the momentum. Nevertheless, if I feel like I'm in a bad mood again ... I'm absolutely aware of my feelings.

“Be prepared” is a bullish attack. (Medismerut)

What I want to do is becoming increasingly ambiguous.

I want to leave everything to him.

"Nh ..."

The tongue slips in.

 Supported, her back sunk into the sheets.

A wet sound leaked out from the entangled tongues. They were continuously moving and changing angles unexpectedly. It was tangled and deep.

A half-naked young man and soft a body were sandwiched in the middle of the bed.

Large hands are holding down the chin line, so even the face cannot be deflected.

Exquisite power that does not felt violent. However, he clearly states that he has no intention of letting me go.

"... Oh, please ... nmm ..."

Indulge in the middle of disturbed breathing.

I don’t want to accept it without knowing anything.

I want to think about my relationship with the young man with a calm mind after listening about the story, thinking with my head, and making a conclusion.

I slightly collect the feelings of refusal that remain, before they melt and disappear.

"Let’s talk ... That, let me go!" (Akane)

A hand was inserted through the gap of the dress that was about to take off. Then stretch out one hand to keep your hand on your skin. Then it was grasped conversely.

One hand is on the sheets at the side of her body.

“... If we’ll talk, we can always do it.” (Medismerut)

"Fuh"

Making a noise is probably an act of aiming. The tip of the tongue crawls over the bulge as if sewing the gap between the remaining hands.

It was touched between fingers that were tightly closed without power. My chest bounces along with the trembling fingers. It may be a matter of time before his hands break through the defense.

He placed power on their connected hands. Then she was held back in the same way, and her lips were taken away by the breathing shallow repetition of Medismerut who raised his face.

 ――― Heart is swiftly struck with a quick heartbeat saying, “I'm happy to be asked.”

At this point, I have no choice but to accept it.

I wonder when it began. I don’t even know how many times I’ve met him but unconsciously, I already thought of Medismerut as “a person on my side”.

“Like” is not a pure emotion. It’s more muddy and tangle around the roots…my feelings towards him resembled the greed for attachment.

A metal sound similar with gashan [1] echoed.

The consciousness of the young man's ornaments thrown into the rugs is lost for a moment. His hand that hides his chest was stripped off.

The view is reversed.

"Well, uh ... uh ...!"

A rough sigh tickled my nape. I was bitten sweetly and lost my composure. The dress is pulled out of the arm.

Once he woke up, Medismerut was quickly taken off to cover the lower limbs. It was an early work without time to resist.

One leg is taken away.

He lifted it up and crawled his tongue and glanced at her.

"――- What's wrong? I'm talking?" (Medismerut)

A hoarse voice replied.

"that" (Akane)

I'm overwhelmed by his fierce appeal, that I can't speak the words in my head.

I keep an eye on his beautiful appearance, licking carefully from my toes to my calves.

The young man looked down for a moment and raised the corner of his mouth while on his knees.

“It’s the limit of my endurance…no matter how much you resist, I won’t stop. Because you accept me even if you refuse with your mouth… you’re wet here.” (Medismerut)

"Oh!"

Even if I tried closing both legs, I can’t do it with him holding my other leg. Moreover, he’s in between them.

Long fingers stroked the thin underwear that hid my secret place.

I was pretending not to notice. Embarrassment swept at the feeling of indecency. At the same time, my lower abdomen ached.

Medismerut's blunt tone is somehow nostalgic even though he should be unfamiliar.

A mysterious feeling of sweet and sourness came in and my chest tightened.

A dream suddenly passes at the back of my mind.

A figure of a young man who is very similar to him but with a different atmosphere. That is---

The stiff feeling was pressed against my thigh, and I returned back to the present. A beautiful face approaches before my eyes.

I can't believe myself in thinking something else at such times.

Although my legs has already been freed, the situation remains unchanged. I tried to rampage like this, but after all my limbs were weak and I couldn't resist.

Even if she grabbed his shoulders and pushed it hard, his weight will not change.

"Stop Me-san ...!" (Akane)

"Be relieved. I'll remind you with my body." (Medismerut)

It was a beautiful deep voice that echoed.

Perhaps it wasn't because the underwear stain spread.

Rough breaths surrounded my ear. His slimy and hot tongue enters. The shame is instigated by the sound of water.

I repeated shallow breaths to escape pleasure. If I’m not careful, sweet voices would be released.

The fingers stroking the collarbone wrapped around the bulge, following the valley of the rising and falling chest.

“It ’s just a reaction, it ’s different.” (Medismerut)

His red hot eyes slowly approach. There was then a kiss on her forehead, eyelids and cheeks and a gentle kiss on her nose.

The beauty, who touched her lips lightly and kept a little distance, smiled.

What does Medismerut want to do with me?

If you think you've laid it forcibly, you'll be able to spoil yourself in this way. I don't know his true intention.

... I don't know, even for myself.
Her body which was touched reacts happily, even though she says she dislikes it. If we were to hit the word of deterrence and the delight at the same time, even Medismerut would not be willing to stop.

I look at the young man as if asking a question. His eyebrows raised as he stared at her bright red face.

His red eyes squinted.

"I couldn't lust for you before because you went to sleep." (Medismerut)

"Ah,n-no" (Akane)

"--That voice. I want to hear it more." (Medismerut)

Medismerut deeply caressed as if he felt better with a clear reaction.

Even though the shape changes boldly, the finger movement touching the sensitive gut is delicate. I was stimulated by small ticks, and my voice leaked from the back of my throat.

The colored and sharp point is kneaded. My whole body was shaken while being pinched with fingers, and the body that greatly bounced was pressed into hot skin.

Her body received a sweet bite on the exposed neck. The tip of his tongue went up through her jaw and entered into the gap between her lips.

I don't know how many times we kissed each other's tongues. I want to breathe. However, if I tried to escape, I am chased by him again and again, depriving me of oxygen

"Nh, nh ... fuh, nh ... n ..."

Whose sound comes out of your nose while you search your mouth? My self is fueled by a vulgar voice that pushes ahead, as if she were fascinated by Medismerut.

When he touched her thighs, he touched with impetuous desire. I feel the impatience together with the hard fierceness that is clearly transmitted even through cloth.

Even if you are touching your bare skin, it doesn't open up again and you get a sense of embarrassment.

I got drunk with the sweetness that he gave me, while having the reason I couldn't run away.

His big hand crawled around my body.

The young man who kissed my lips, licks the saliva and descended down. His pearl-gray hair falling down my chest.

"... Well, uh ..."

He aimed for the tip of my breasts while his lips and tongue wander. Shortly after, I felt him sucking on sensitive areas.
 
Contrary to my words of denial, my whole body shook as if rejoicing.



[1] clanging sound


T/n: ya’ll are probably screaming “Medismerut is scum!” but trust me, there’s a reasonable explanation for his actions in which you’ll find out in the next few chapters. Because sneaky me decided to read sliiiightlyy ahead because I was too curious, lol.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter~~~


Comments

  1. Alas! The moment have come!
    Uhh why he's a scum? I don't think he is
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the comments, too! it really means a lot

      Delete

Post a Comment