[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 4

Become a Patron!

 

Nice To Meet You Mr. Wolf 4

 

Immediately after leaving my father's room, I received a suggestion from Prime Minister Bruno before dinner that I should meet my fiance. After being repeatedly scolded for disappearing silently, she was offered such a proposal, and Aria nodded. From the beginning, Aria has no choice. In the back of his glasses, Bruno was so sharp that he said, "You know what happens if you refuse."

 

 

She was sitting on the sofa to wait for her fiance to visit with her heart pounding.

The dress that had been completely applied to the horse's hair was changed. Now I am wearing a light blue dress that is different from the one I used to wear. Kaela tied her hair down which she always kept down. I wish I could look a little more mature, but I checked myself in the window.

 

 

 

"... looks a little like my age, right?"

 

 

 

I muttered a small noise and at the same time I heard a knocking sound and stood up more likely, jumping up. She answered inside and waited for the door to open, holding her pounding heart.

 

 

The first thing I saw from the open door was Bruno's face. When I was throbbing and lost, I stroked my chest. Perhaps the prince may have become less convenient. It's been a rugged journey for days. He might be tired and want to rest in his room. I thought about that vaguely, but a man appeared from the side of Bruno, who held the door and leaned to his side.

 

 

 

"That's the child I told you just before."

 

"Ah……"

 

 

The man who visited the room was a man who helped Aria in the stable. When the man noticed the standing Aria, he smiles. Aria hurriedly bowed her head toward the man.

 

 

"Thank you for helping me."

 

 

Seeing Aria to thank the man, Bruno, who was waiting in the back, wrinkled his eyebrows, frowning.

 

 

"A little while ago ...?" He helped you ...? Aria-sama, I suppose you did do something. "

 

 

 

I closed my mouth with both hands in a hurry. I’m afraid of Bruno getting angry. He was much scarier than my father. If it was known that he met Aria while hanging on the back of a horse, she would be scolded in the face of a young man.

 

 

"That, that Mr. Bruno it’s different."

 

"What's the difference?"

 

 

It was the man who she had just met today, dispatched a help boat to the impatient Aria. The man casually cuts in between Aria and Bruno, smiling. Anyone with a refreshing smile that doesn't seem to be on the inside and outside will be deprived of poison.

 

 

“I was guided to where I was lost. It was very helpful.”

 

"But in the current conversation--"

 

 

Aria hides behind the man, as if to escape from suspicious eyes. The big palm of the man was attached to Aria's shoulder, which was tightly shrunk.

 

 

"Mr. Bruno, can I have hot tea if you like?"

 

"Is it tea? But--"

 

 

Bruno's eyes turn to the tea set prepared in advance on the table.

 

 

"I prefer tea which are hot enough to steam."

 

"... Alright. Please wait."

 

 

Despite being arrogant, Bruno left the room with a bow. After making a slight noise and confirming that the door was closing, Aria relieved her heart.

 

 

"Excuse me. Thank you for your help."

 

"You are welcome."

 

 

The man laughed hard. Aria, who could only tilt her head in wonder if she had done something funny, looked up close to the man who bent his back, her heart throbbing.

 

 

"You always seem to do something."

 

"That's a translation ..."

 

"How long did you really hang there?"

 

"... about an hour?"

 

 

Laughing loudly so that she can play, Aria with her cheeks dyed red, looked down.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I was so impressed that you could hold on for such a long time."

 

"I'm good at horse riding ..."

 

"Horse riding, yeah. Yeah. That might be a type of horse riding."

 

 

The man who has finished laughing often takes a big breath while wiping the tears on the corners of his eyes with his fingers. Aria was just looking down, thinking she was terrifying enough to cry.

 

 

"Is it because you're here, maybe you're my wife?"

 

"……eh?"

 

"I'm sorry for being late. I am from the country of werewolves, who is asking for a marriage partner. I am Siegfried Hurieus Weisman, the second prince."

 

 

The man did a graceful courtesy---Siegfried kneels and drops a kiss on the back of Aria's right hand. After staring at Siegfried's golden eyes for a while, Aria clasped her hand.

 

 

 

"Fluffy!?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Where is the texture of bushy hair !?"

 

"Let me see……"

 

"I didn't know it was so slippery, so I ... had three long-haired brushes ...!"

 

"For long-haired hair ... what?"

 

"It's a brush! Hasn't it grown anywhere?"

 

 

The more she asked with enthusiasm, the tighter Siegfried’s frown.

 

 

"Maybe under the clothes ...?"

 

 

Seat the embarrassing Siegfried on the sofa and check his body as he sits on his knees. I can't tell from the top of his clothes, but maybe it's amazing if I take it off. In anticipation of a fluffy feeling, pull out the hem of the shirt that has been properly trimmed, roll it up and check the abdomen.

 

 

"Ahh, hey, Ah ...!?"

 

"It's slippery ..."

 

 

It was certainly different from expectations and it was amazing to take off. I couldn't tell from the clothes, but Siegfried seems to be training his body very well. I placed my hands and fingers on the neatly broken abdominal muscles and check the feel.

 

 

"Hmm, I'm worried, stop it ..."

 

 

Siegfried shakes his body. I was wondering if something was hard on my thighs, but now that's not the case. Looking for signs of something fluffy, and swipe Siegfried's body.

 

 

"Slippery ..."

 

 

I dropped my shoulders and noticed it. Perhaps I thought that the lower limbs hidden in the slacks were covered with fluffy hair. I hurry up and reach for the belt and make a loud noise and remove the large metal fittings.

 

 

"Ah, no, eh !?"

 

"Fluffy... My fluffy newlywed life ..."

 

"Wait a minute……!"

 

"No."

 

"No, not!"

 

"Cha ...!"

 

 

He pulled my hands aside and lifted my body. She was lifted to a position where his belt was out of reach, and he moved his cotton clothes.

 

 

"Please get down!"

 

"Is it going to be taken off when I take it down !?"

 

"I have to check whether it is fluffy"

 

"What are you trying to confirm ?!"

 

 

Siegfried whose face was dyed in red pushes Aria's body as it is. I can't compete with power. Aria was very easily rolled over on the sofa, lying on her back, and her wrists sewn overhead. I swing around my legs and resist, but it has no effect. I was just wasting my skirt. Not knowing that the thighs were bare, Aria shook her head.

 

 

 

"Please let go of me! Mofumofu [1], fluffy ...!"

 

"Yeah. Let's settle down for the time being ...!"

 

"I can't calm down!"

 

"Really, wait! It's only while you're tightening your belt!"

 

 

The rattling noise is probably due to tightening the belt with the opposite hand that Siegfried suppresses Aria. If you can not see the lower body's fluffy with this condition, you will resist with the power of your whole body.

 

 

"It was ...!"

 

"I'm sorry!"

 

 

The nails bite into my wrist, and tears suddenly flowed from my eyes. Siegfried loosened his strength. On the narrow sofa, I stare at the man covering me up close. At the same time as I blinked, a single tear fell down my cheek. Shortly after I heard the sound of knocking on the door.

 

 

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. I have new tea."

 

 

The two of us turn to face the door. The tray with the tea set slipped down from Bruno's unnaturally cut hand. A loud cracking sound of ceramics echoes in the room.

 

 

"... No matter how much it suddenly happens, Siegfried!"

 

"Eh? ...... Eh !?"

 

 

━ Siegfried sways his eyes in front of Bruno, who screams. I was able to let go of my restrained hands, but it seemed difficult to get out from under a large body because it was caught between Siegfried's knee and the back of the sofa.

 

 

"No way, I got out of the room for that reason ... are they all planned offenses?"

 

"Eh !? Is there something wrong ?!"

 

"It's a man's windward act of attacking a princess who doesn't know anything in the guise of a polite young man!"

 

"No, which one was attacked?"

 

"Are you going to make excuses with that disordered appearance!"

 

"It's definitely disturbing, but it's not!"

 

 

Bruno's line of sight moves to Siegfried's bare chest, the belt about to come off, and then Aria. Bruno's face was amazing when he saw Aria lying with her thighs exposed. Bruno lifted his eyes and gazed at Siegfried.

 

 

"I can't overlook the fact that Aria-sama was attacked and made her cry!"

 

"No it's different!"

 

"That Siegfried, skirt ..."

 

 

Rubbed by Siegfried's knee, the skirt that was originally turned up slides up further. Aria shouted quietly, holding her underwear so he couldn't see it. Siegfried, looking down on Aria's unfolded form, jumps over it like a rush. At the same time, the loose slacks on the belt quickly fell to the floor.

 

 

"Ah ... you’re not fluffy ..."

 

 

After finally getting up, Aria stares at the lower half of Siegfried seriously and drops her shoulders.

 

 

"I can't forgive you any more!"

 

"So it's different!"

 

 

Bruno tackled Siegfried with a determined expression. Bruno easily rolled on the floor despite saying that he was brave, and was pressed down on the floor with the same posture as Aria.

 

"Bruno, what on earth ..."

 

Kaela, who showed her face through the door that had been left open, screamed with her eyes wide open.

 

"Everyone's tough! The prince of the werewolf tribe was "the other person"! Bruno-sama gets f*cked!"

 

"Eh? Eh !?"

 

 

After that, many servants and guards rushed into the room, but Aria could only stare at them as they rubbed each other openly.

 

Tl: Ahahahahahahah XD Sheesh this made me laugh so HARD Aria is an airhead and Siegfried’s so CUTE~ he never would have expected his fiance to be an oddball XD

 

[1] Mofumofu just means fluffy.


<<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not little but very mess up i cant read this sorry

      Delete
    2. Ye, I don't know what happened...
      Maybe the Price was striped???

      Delete
  2. Ok can someone tell what just happened at the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok can someone tell what just happened at the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. She wanted to see if he had fur under his clothes so she tried to look under his shirt and in his pants. To stop her, he pushed her down on the couch and pinned her and her skirt rolled up. The prime minister came in and saw what was happening and assumed that the prince was trying to forces himself on her, so he tackled the prince. He was then also pinned. The maid came in and saw it and I guess told everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment