[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 18: VS Dream Demon King 5



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

!!!Warning: slight explicit content ahead!!!



Not only Medismerut but also Lionel seems to be aware of her.

Is she a demoness that they know?

The moyamoya [1], which was going to be held down once, came here and regained momentum.

What if she was Medismerut’s lover or bride? It’s not strange for him to have a partner who he wants to connect with rather love. I wonder if there is a problem of succession as a king. Well, I think I learned about the Demon King before, but I can't remember ... it's not about the woman in this bed.

If it's someone else's belongings, I want to leave right now.

But Medismerut says it's brand new, and it seems like she knows it. Does it mean she rented out my bed?

If so, it's creepy and can't be helped. It's like feeling the presence of others in the place you thought is your territory. It is completely different from the feeling of staying at a hotel you are traveling to.

Oh no? It's not my bed, it's Medismerut's personal property, maybe the both us, me and the woman were merely borrowing. Then he's free to decide who to sleep here, I'm wrong to complain ... oh no, I don't know where to hit this uprising discomfort.

"What do you think?" (Medismerut)

"... 50%, maybe more than 60% are back. Wait a minute." (Lionel)

The two people look at me as they roll into the maze of thoughts and come to silence.

A beautiful deep voice is squeezed out from a rugged face, responding to the little sound of teasing.

The boy stood up from the floor with a tea set.

Soon, he comes back from a hidden door with a big mirror. It was a familiar figure.

“Oh, Lionel, you can now carry it alone ...” (Akane)

"eh?" (Lionel)

“Eh? Before you said it was heavy and couldn’t carry it. You told Me-san,“ Help me. ”” (Akane)

"……When?" (Lionel)

"... When practicing prostrate ..." (Akane)

The boy stopped moving near the bottom of the stairs.

I look back at their eyes and stare at them as if they were eating, without understanding the reason. Did you I something strange ... Oh yeah, Lionel had a question. I can also change my mood, and listen to it.

"Who is that girl that Lionel wants to reassure?" (Akane)

"... A lot of things are mixed ...?" (Lionel)

"It seems like half-baked pieces are entangled." (Akane)

Lionel began to walk with a fresh look and put himself on the side of the bed.

Medismerut is calm and quiet with his knees on the floor, his eyes slightly wandering.



“If you're back to here, can you get rid of it afterwards?” (Medismerut)

"Hmm. It may be a bit of a brute force, but maybe it will wake me up at once. It's the limit of the means of Medismerut's patience." (Lionel)


"That's right." (Medismerut)

"Try?" (Lionel)

“For now I’m setting aside my seat, Lionel. I leave the sage hero to you. I also entrust you to act as a Demon King for now and make Corsella your assistant.”

"Time limit." (Lionel)

"Three days. Starting tomorrow, I'll contact you at least once. Until then, don't let anyone in. In case of an emergency, call in front of the door and allow only your voice." (Medismerut)

It seems that the conversation between the two, who left me alone, was organized.

In front of me with a question mark on her head, the boy puts away the tea and the tea-ware and gives a bow.

"Take it easy ... Goddess." (Lionel)

"What?" (Akane)

“Please give Medismerut reassurance.” (Lionel)

That seems to be the answer I mentioned earlier.

The boy left the room quietly. Medismerut looked back at the bed after he watched the door close completely.

"Goddess, here." (Medismerut)

His beautiful face is stiff. I seem to be getting nervous. He urged his outstretched hand and
placed my hand on it, got off the bed and stood in front of the mirror.

“―――― This is the answer to the question you asked earlier.” (Medismerut)

My mouth hung open in shock.

A mirror that is larger than one apartment window fits into a sturdy frame with decoration. In it is a black-haired woman standing with her hand held by a young man.

She was sleeping in my bed with her dream of being with Fuka-chan, with her mouth half-opened and her startling glance at her.

A plump breast. Constricted waist. A thin limb with a slurry. The dress to wear is a mermaid line without exposure.

Everywhere you look, you're different from Akane.

I can't believe what I see.

When I turn forward and stare, she looks in the mirror in the same way. She moved at the exact same time as I reached out to her.

The position of the bangle that fits on the arm and the way the gem shines are the same. The color of the open eyes was constantly changing, like an oil film, centering on red.

"By the way, goddess. Do you still dream about a girl called Akane?" (Medismerut)

I pulled my gaze from the mirror and look up.

My confusion deepened again as I gazed at him.

"That's me, dreams aren't in this world, there's a real world, ... what? Me-san, why do you know my name? Why do I look like this? ” (Akane)

"You are you, not a person from a different world called Akane." (Medismerut)

"Eh ... no it’s a lie, but" (Akane)

Sure, when I first met Medismerut, it would have been like moving from an apartment to a bed. So, if you associate too much out of place with "I want to wear a dress", the image is reflected. I was impressed that lucid dreaming is amazing ...

"No. I have never offered such poor bedding, now or in the past. You were just illusioned by the lingering that came to that world just before waking up." (Medismerut)

My words were quietly denied.The power is confined to the hand that is held.The arms of the young man who stood a few steps behind was softly placed on my abdomen.

It was the first time that we were standing together. The height difference is more than a head. Who knew he was so tall ...?

Medismerut leaned his head on my black hair. I couldn't say anything about my spine because I was staring through the mirror. It's like adding the sweetness of a honey to a sense of crisis. It’s hard to tell!

Anyway ---- It's bad.

This atmosphere is dangerous. I have to do something before being swept away ...!

"Me-san." (Akane)

“Did you see yourself sleeping with your own eyes? What did I do at that time?” (Medismerut)

“Well ... You tied the ribbon of the woman ’s dress ... It ’s like I’m getting dressed ... And I was with Fuka-chan, on the ceiling.” (Akane)

"Is that so?" (Medismerut)

The connected hands leave and stretch to the chest. He unraveled the ribbon with a long finger.

I was surprised and twisted to escape, but my abdomen was held securely and I can't move for even one step.

Hands are attached to the bulge (t/n: ?). The touch of touching or not touching began to follow the body line. The red eyes that reeked of gentleness as if melting was reflected by the mirror.

"You were jealous of your appearance playing with me. --- How cute!" (Medismerut)

“Me-san…”

Even though I'm happy, I have a strong, awkward smile.

Only his eyes are shining as if he had a certain resolution.

I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror, perhaps because of his eyes.

"Did you think you've hidden it? My eyes will not be deceived. I know you better now than goddess herself. Thirty years since that day I've been watching over you.'' (Medismerut)

"That ... re ... nh" (Akane)

My ear was licked at the same time as he whispered. It is unbearable to be thrilled by the sound of the water violating the eardrum.

I shook my head immediately and refused to feel wet.

"You became that person every day, but I'm a stranger. Perhaps the consciousness of that girl in a different world has become so familiar. You were illusioned with her while watching her daily life ..." (Medismerut)

His tongue crawled down to the neck without being rejected. My shoulder jumped.

What should I do, this is surely the story of my heart.

I want to listen seriously and feel that I have to concentrate. Nonetheless, my body does not have any power.

"After you finally woke up, you forgot about the demons and even me. If asked for measures against the heroes to rehabilitate to a complete return, you will have a lukewarm feeling like another person. Come on. " (Medismerut)

Medismerut laughed in a selfish manner.

He sighed on my neck. Even such a modest stimulus is picked up sensitively.

"... I feel very nostalgic with the Prostrate practice." (Medismerut)

"Hmm ..." (Akane)

"This is to make sure that I fulfilled my promise with you. I struggled a long time until I could handle this tone without any difficulty. This is a past story." (Medismerut)

The hand that had only traced the surface of my chest gained strength.

The bulge changes slightly. The fingers were slowly sunk to support from below and enjoy the elasticity.

I can't resist trying to stop his mischief by grabbing his arm.

The fasteners inside the unwrapped ribbon are also removed, and the pale skin from the chest to the valley touches the open air. I was embarrassed to see it through the mirror and closed my eyes tightly.

"Yah ... ah ... hhh …

"Great view."

"Ah"

His hand that shakes the bulge punishes the top. My whole body got hot at once.

While touching the whole, the tip was also tampered with at the same time. The touch across one piece of cloth is stimulating and even frustrating. Subconsciously, a strange feeling welled in my abdomen.

His finger that was moving to knead around suddenly raises a nail. A sweet scream leaked when I was lightly scratched.

"Wait ... no, no ..." (Akane)

"... I've never been as grateful that you have lost your coercion this time."

The tongue crawling on the neck and the exhalation hanging on it are hot.

Long hair follows the movement of his lips. As I shook myself in tickling, a small pain ran near the base of my neck.

"Please rest assured, I will not show it to anyone other than me. From today, and in the future ... it’s only me that can touch your soft skin." (Medismerut)

A small sound resounds. At the same time, my girth became a little easier. After removing the fastener from the valley to the bottom, his hand sneaks into the inside of the dress.

I broke my upper body to stop the invasion. I leaned down, intending to crouch, but seemed to be weaker than I had expected from my lower limbs.

Medismerut's arms supported my weakened body.

The fragrance that embraced me and sharpened my nose was dense. He smells heavy and sweet.

―――― I seem to be drunk. No, maybe I’m already drunk. My heart is soaring and it is about to burst.

“Me-san…”

My whole body bounced.

It is hard to touch the lower back from behind.

It's not a decorative item attached to it. The beat is spurred by a much hotter blow than that.

No restraint will not loosen even if you shake your head.

His fingers slip from my chest to my shoulder. Medismerut admitted his determination after sucking on the exposed skin.

"I don't want to leave you tonight --- be prepared."




T/n: Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

[1] blurred vision



Comments

  1. Just found this series and did a powe read through. Thank you so much for this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohdoes the real smut will begin in next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 'bulge' is boob because right after him messing around with her boobs(I think) it then says "his fingers slip from my chest" so the place he was messing with was around the chest area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment