[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 11: VS Dream Demon King 2


Support me on Patreon!


Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

Ps. you're all going to love this chapter~ 




I faced the young man whose face turned ugly.

Medismerut looked really calm.

“There wasn’t any exaggeration in his story. Lionel is an excellent devil and…I cannot use the same means as him.” (Medismerut)

“I can't help, but I’m not the king who raises the youth and runs the army, but I'm distorted. It’s the reason why we have a strange faction like "Anti-Demon King" formed within the clan.” (Lionel)

“"I don't care. No matter what anyone tells me, I'm still the current King of the Devil. And ... I will always be your faithful servant."

The beautiful deep voice told without wavering. The first half was to Lioner and the second half was to me.

No, wait a minute.

With an expression that seemed to tell, “I’ve completed the story neatly.” It was bad. His good looks have gone to waste.

And now, there’s a word you can’t abandon?


“That…”
“What is it, my goddess?”
“Well…I just wanted to ask but, what exactly is “Anti-Demon King”?”

The demons also have their weak points, and they learned that demon tribes could demonstrate their strength in sleepers and dreams, but they were not good at actual and direct combat.

It means that it would be quite disadvantageous if the enemy were to attack in the daytime where all demons would be weak.

I don’t know how many demons there are. But still, isn’t there some sort of danger if individuals don’t follow each other?

Even though it's in the same race, a faction has been created. I do not understand the meaning as to why…

…That the enemy of Medismerut was not only found in the human world but also in his relatives ----?

“As the name implied, those who are against the Demon King. To be specific, I mean those who speak if they do not like his behavior.”

Lionel took over the words of Medismerut, affirming the question.

“Medismerut is an imperfect king. It's inevitable some would be dissatisfied about not being able to share his power.” (Lionel)

“Goddess, by the way, the head of the Anti- Demon King faction is him, Lionel.” (Medismerut)

"Yes, it's true that I'm making up for the king's shortcomings. So, if that’s the case, I should be the new king. But I don’t want to be king myself. I don’t think it’s a good idea to be on top of the political spectrum.” (Lionel)

It was in that moment I caught a glimpse that the demons had complicated circumstances and bargaining.

Isn’t this the same as humans? The demons seemed to live more faithfully in their instinct that it’s surprising.

By the way, there are roughly two types of Demon King.

"Birth Demon King", who is destined to become a demon king since the day he was born, and "Reborn Demon King", who is recognized by the former Demon King and takes over the power as the successor to the throne. It was said that the current king, Medismerut, was an acquired king. It seems that the predecessor was the birth demon king.

If Lionel is to be the next Demon King, he must be recognized by Medismerut to take over his power. Even if a subordinate kills the current Demon King, it is impossible for the subordinate to replace the Demon King.

If the Demon King is killed before appointing the next generation of king, the next Demon King would be born somewhere in the demon world. They’d have to find the new king and protect him from the entire clan. It would certainly be tough if that were to happen.

"It means that some people have become so used to being given spirit that they have lost their hunting instinct.” (Lionel)

“Sorry. So, you are saying you’re the only sole king?” (Akane)
“The situation will be different from others.” (Medismerut) [1]

The conversation with pompoms bouncing around ensued.

Both Medismerut and Lionel seemed to be on good terms.

Even so, the fact that the leader of the faction that went against Medismerut was Lionel was somewhat of a strange story.

“…that, there’s a visitor.” (Lionel)
“Lionel.” (Medismerut)
“Yeah, I'm going. Leave it to me.”

Lioner stood up and bowed prettily, opened the large door and left, showing his petite back.

We were left alone in the hall.

Did a new hero come to the demon king's castle? I suddenly got scared while sitting on the bed.

For a hero's invasion, there was no sense of tension within Medismerut or Lionel when he left in front of him. Was it really just a visitor?

My world stays in this hall, and I didn't know the world on other side of the door.

"Goddess, are you tired?"

I was worried and shook my head from side to side.

If you really don't have to worry about it, you could continue the conversation.

There is no Ozros or Lionel, now is my chance with him alone. It would be a pity if I slept here and broke this dream.

… Yes, this is a dream.

Even though I'm a little tired, I suppose this was a magnificent delusion I created in my head.

If you had a lucid dream, it would exactly be as what you had envisioned. You could fly in the sky, and the walls of this hall could easily slip through.

But even though I actually imagined it, my body didn't float in the air, and I felt like I shouldn't go beyond those doors for some reason.

It's not that there was a trap in the door or some other reason why, but rather than thinking about the outside world, I thought that "It was still early to do so now".

"Is Me-san really alive? Is this world really real?" (Akane)

I repeat the question I asked before.

Somewhere in my heart, I wasn’t that resistant in accepting his existence. But there were still some parts in which I didn’t understand.

Every time I spent more time with this young man, the line between what was real and what wasn’t became blurred―――

"... your hand" (Akane)

Having shortened the distance by a step and a half, Medismerut accepted the hand I offered.

I was then guided to touch his neck.

The pulsing feeling underneath his skin was felt by my finger.
"Please check again and again. I am alive. This world is the same." (Medismerut)

"……Yup"

"You are touching me in this way, I can also exchange words ... that’s all." (Medismerut)

A hero came from the human world and heard about the situation of fighting with the demons in the demon world.

I learned that there were various species among those who are genus, half-demons, or demons.

I caught a glimpse of the fact that the demon kingdom ruled by Medismerut was not actually a single species[2].

… But…

Why am I here in the first place?

Why do you treat me like a God?

--- The fundamental question has not yet been resolved. What I want is not about the knowledge of the outer moat[3] but about myself.

"Why is this hall connected with my dream ...?"

I'm not God. Just a human being.

"... I can't answer any more than this yet." (Medismerut)

I heard, and after all I was convinced that ... While I was impatient to know, there was a part in my mind that I knew from the beginning that I would not be able to get an answer.

――― The grasped hands are hot. I feel like my body’s temperature is rising little by little.

Akane pulled her arm lightly to escape his less powerful hand. Then the young man came along with his power. There seemed to be no intention of letting their interconnected hands go free.

"I am longing for the ripening to happen as soon as possible, so please forgive me now." (Medismerut)

"That!"

The kiss is dropped on the back of the hand. He gently traced his lips to the inside of her wrist and raised the line of sight where Medismerut was clearly seen.

All the consciousness is likely to be sucked into his annoyingly moistened red orbs.

The distance between the two was further reduced by raising his hips from his kneeling position on the floor. Long hair flowed with grace[4]. A beautiful face approached before my eyes.

I was just holding one hand, but my heart was rapidly racing. My mouth became dry with tension. It was the that my voice squeezed out.

"Me-san ..." (Akane)

"My goddess, when the time is ripe, will you give me permission to receive all of you ...?" (Medismerut)

He whispered.

The young man's breath fell on her lips. ……it was a warm and soft feeling.

It is repeated gently until I unknowingly closed my eyelids.

―――― I was completely swallowed by the atmosphere created by Medismerut.

It wasn’t like I was restrained that I couldn't move. If I wanted to escape, I could just pull away my upper body lightly. But in reality ... I am not surprised. Rather than resisting, I accepted his lips as if it was only natural to do so.

A kiss that takes care and contains the effort to ask my mood.

When I put my strength into the hand that was connected, I was held back in the same way.

His other arm gently surrounded her. He placed his hand on her back and stroked her spine through the dress, making her shoulder jump.

"... Lionel's words, as he originally said, if one must be a demon king, then he must be moderately motivated to train his subordinates. But I ... am not a complete demon king."

He says between sweet and gentle touches. There was no tragic feeling in that voice but there was a moment where I could sense something for a moment, but that was it.

I opened my eyes slowly. The beauty that was in front of my eyes was not impaired even at such a close range.

His fingers slowly traced my nose then placed his hand on my cheek.

Slowly he entered from my slightly opened mouth and sucked my lower lip.

"Hmm ..."

Even if the tongue that has slipped in gradually increases in depth, I still do not want to refuse.

Our tongues entangle together.

My heart feels like it’s about to explode.

Why do I feel so excited? This isn't the first kiss of a lifetime, I've already experienced kisses and beyond.

It's embarrassing, it's tense, it's all good and it feels good.

"... Tuff, ... n ..."


Our tongues continue to entangle themselves back and forth.

A voice broke out from my nose in between breaths. My whole body ignites with a sweet voice that I don't think is my own.

Not only the face but also the ears and neck are surely red.

Akane didn't kiss her ex-boyfriend much. The act of mixing saliva was not so appealing then, and neither of them had ever been stuck on a kiss.
"Uh,"

"Now ... it's me who monopolizes you"

Apparently, I was bitten sweet with pointed canines.

Words were once again whispered by Medismerut. She was carefully licked to heal the stimulus that ran for a moment.

I didn't show my attitude. However, he might have been able to see through my head thinking of another partner for a moment.

The hand resting on my back increased in strength.

The initially sweet and gentle kisses suddenly increased in intensity.

Her tongue is entangled by the young man who changed the angle and pushed deeply. The sound of swallowing saliva was vivid and clear.

His tongue tickling the upper jaw slowly traced her teeth as he kissed her.

Though it is painful, it is unbearable and pleasant at the same time.

What should I do?

I can't think of anything anymore.

Being dominated by his kiss, I repeatedly breathed just like panting. From there, I continued to be tossed by the passion that Medismerut gave.



TN: phew. This chapter was HARD. (no pun intended)

[1] he’s basically saying he would not die and will continue to remain king.
[2] the raw actually says Monolith.
[3] Sotobori
[4] Salari


Comments

  1. Lol I hope they get no next step

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Goddess, by the way, the head of the Anti- Demon King faction is him, Lionel.” Betrayer! If he is not a complete Demon King, perhaps Akane is the born Demon King, but since she lives in Earth she is upgraded (lol, upstated) to Goddess. She is super powerful because sleeping is when they are powerful, demons, so since she is always sleeping in said word she is extremely powerful, if she is actually a demon and not human. MMMMhmh, conspiracy theory, it's why I'm really here lol!..!.!.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment