[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 10: VS Harlem Hero


Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

*contains nasty depictions, kinky elements, and mild homosexual expressions.

Enjoy~




“--,---huh--……”
“…---”
“……”

“I understand…---…?”

A pleasant bass sound resonated throughout the body, down to the very core.

A cute treble that reached far away from the distance.

I could hear someone talking.

Something felt warm and hard against my body. Like a cat nostalgic to its owner, it was dreamy and slightly soft to the touch.

The whole body shook, swaying.

The scent that was very familiar to me wafted through my nose. The smell of rich sweetness and slight spiciness that would make one want to melt. It was—

“Oh!”
“Good morning. Please wait for a while.”

I think that there’s no helping it even if you had a strong body. I mean, if you faced such extremely good looks right after waking up, you’d undoubtably be surprised!

I looked around the surrounding stretching my neck to see. The gaze was higher than usual and looking down, there was a heavy sleeper and a small girl on the bed. No, was that a boy?

A child with a neutral expression looked up at the pillow.

“Yes, it’s done.” (?)

“Thank you very much for your patience. I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.” (Medismerut)

Medismerut then held me in a princess-carry and placed me back on the bed.

It seemed as if he was holding me to sleep…since when? This is what I had been doing at the start of med-training.

Two pairs of eyes looked up at me and continued in solidifying the air pressure.

One pair was familiar. Medismerut stayed kneeling with one knee and remained quiet. He’s prostrating today. No…the situation of being held in a cuddle held an impact greatly shocking and surpassed the surprise of awakening to a sliding prostrate position.

And the other pair of eyes, it was the first time I’ve seen them. He was a young man with sparkling eyes. I was slightly curious. I don’t know why but I was slightly happy.

Now, what should I do about this situation?

If both are waiting in position, is there no other way but to respond and act from here?

I’ve never thought about it so much. But this boy’s beauty, perhaps it was a child demon.

If this prediction was correct, this child should be under the Demon King, but I was currently in a godly standing position revered by the Demon King…

It wasn’t good to treat the situation without reservation.

Just act a little bit bossy.

Even if you became disappointed with the first word spoken, it may be a bit depressing and might not look great but you must definitely show a god-like demeanor and act dignified.

“Ne, Medismerut, you can just say hello! What goddess? It’s an honor to meet you.”

Yeah, yeah, yeah---!?
Call out the King!
That’s fine!?

“Goddess, this person is called Lionel. My aide and the one who takes the second position after me.” (Medismerut)

“I’m not an aide but a leader of an independent unit.” (Lionel)

Medismerut doesn’t seem like he wanted to give up his speech.

I didn’t dare breathe loudly as my mouth fell open without remembering to close.

I looked at them alternately while being taken aback.

“Well, I finally met you! Medismerut put some power in here that didn’t let me in!” (Lionel)

“Isn’t it bad that you only get out on the day the goddess wakes up? Don’t rub your nonsense in my face.” (Medismerut)

“Yeah, I’m playing a big role. Don’t expect anything more. It’s the best way of getting rid of heroes… yeah, I’m glad it turned out fine.” (Lionel)

“Lionel.” (Medismerut)

“No, I’m sorry.” (Lionel)

The child named Lionel stuck out his tongue.

At last, words came right out of my mouth.

“Lioner, are you a boy or a girl?” (Akane)

“…is this the first topic you’re inquiring about?” (Lionel)



The gender of the boy was revealed not long after. It seemed to be a boy.

He had fluffy hair of flax color in its entirety with bits of purple at the tips. He had purple-red eyes like ripe raspberry fruits, pink lips and soft cheeks. Overall, his facial features look adorable.

The clothes worn on his delicate body made him look like a moving bisque doll.

Such a boy was said to be a man of power whose excellence is even on par with the Demon King.

Moreover, he seemed to have lived much longer than Medismerut.

He looked like a pretty girl with a dazzling aura that tells people, “I can’t have anything heavier than a knife and a fork.” It may be that appearances could be deceiving and he looked too weak but it was obvious by his appearance that demons were made to be conspicuous.

When asked to clarify his stance, Lionel sat down on the floor with a little ribbon tied around his chest. What is with this child? I suddenly have the impulse to take him home to play with.

Medismerut had a beauty that made one’s heart jump and Lionel’s appearance was pretty. When the two people were beside each other, it was truly a feast for the eyes.

And unlike Medismerut who always prostrates himself before me, Lionel was calmer and isn’t as fervent as him.

He was the most carefree person I had ever met in this dream, and I could continue the conversation without reservation because the Demon King did not guard against him.

My insane self-suggestion, was it effective?

For the first time after five days, this lucid dream of mine seems to only contain conversations. Immediately after the start, my heart stopped but towards the direction I didn’t mind…

After all, a dream must be fun!

“Anyway, what kind of hero have you defeated so far?” (Akane)

“Do you want to hear? Want to hear? Well…there was this hero lately…” (Lionel)

The meeting with the goddess and the boy began while the Demon King watched quietly…


---the hero teamed up with the demons and entered the demon world.

A hero and a warrior acts as a vanguard, a magician was responsible in firing long range attacks from the rear guard, and another priest takes charge of overall assistance and recovery. It was the ideal formation.

“By the way, the hero is a man and the other three are women.” (Lionel)

“Wow.” (Akane)

It was a real Harlem Hero. If you asked, all four were young people.

What else could you say? This news was explosive!

“So, I went to the place where the hero was, and the last three…there was a whispering warrior wearing minimal amounts of armor (if you can even call it one) with high exposure to various avant-garde jobs. There was also another one that had a tsundere personality always saying that ‘she doesn’t believe in love’ I’ve also sent some of my subordinates to investigate an innocent looking priest but in fact turns to be a witch with an innocent appearance. She had a few female friends who seem unconsciously ridiculous. It really didn’t have any relation with actual combat power and coordination.” (Lionel)

yeah. So far, no problem.

I feel like I now had a mental tolerance towards these kinds of stories.

“Why didn’t Lionel go with them? Wasn’t the hero a man?” (Akane)

“I’m still here. The hero was surprised, no doubt. It seemed like he was a summoned hero since he kept muttering strange words.” The hero turning out to be summoned was actually surprising. In my case, it was like I was a hero summoned and winded up in this strange world.


[When did I flag another girl?]
[Cho! Another harem personnel added!]
[Daughter of the man on a rainy day…chest fever…]

…maybe it was from the same country…and the “people over there” had been summoned to this world.

I guess that just because you were called a hero, you might have had a fighting nature. If not, you will never be able to reach the Demon World.

"Well, I was expecting a bit of a cheer because I was a hero who acted as a female samurai." (Lionel)

“Was he strong?” (Akane)

I was like, “No! it’s the opposite. It was a first.” (Lionel)

First?

"In the beginning, it was a good moment, but when I got scared from the middle, it was a troublesome type, it was a stubborn hero who got out of a dream and re-partitioned in the real world. Even if I got up, it was a shameful size, I didn't seem to be too happy even if I inserted it, so I ate it on the contrary " (Lionel)

"... Well, Lionel is the hero." (Akane)

"Huh? It's just that I developed only the back as a virgin"(Lionel)

"... I see." (Akane)

_________________

The boldness of the hero really went on an all-time high.

The place where a person had no awareness of special tastes was further making everything worse with his ego.

"Well, the next morning, it all went into shambles!" (Lionel)

Remembering the scene of carnage [1] Lionel blew out. He laughed quite loudly, placing one hand on his lips looking extremely cute. But even if that was the case, I still have the chills.

Even if he looked lovely, he was still a demon.



―――― By “re-partitioning in the real world,” he (the summoned hero) met a fellow woman who came to the room to wake up the hero the next morning. Or rather, Lionel seemed to be the woman doing so.

The three other women were angry when they saw the aftermath of the affair inside the room where the naked Lionel remained. Apparently, everyone fell in love with the summoned hero and signed a lady agreement saying, "No one would make a move first until the hero chooses someone."

The three immediately got ready to fight Lionel. But it was none other than the hero who stopped them.

“Well, the hero moved without permission just by touching my skin with a slightly scared face.” (Lionel)

Bruise. It's really bruising.
From there, the priest dropped a bomb saying, "Please take away my innocence." Lionel reportedly caught up with a chance to leave these people alone.

"It seems that the story was settled that the hero would sleep with the women one at a time every night from that day. The girls were always nervous, and at this stage" breaking the party's coordination "was what I originally planned. When they're all together, the threat isn't a big deal if it's a single item, I'm not a caster, I've left them for a while, but the story isn't over yet." (Lionel)

One night, Lionel was called into the hero’s dream. I couldn’t ignore it, but when my curiosity came out, it seemed that the hero had clung.

“Please make me a half demon.” (hero)

…I heard this recently.

I gazed sideways from Lioner. Medismerut looked at me gently. I couldn’t read what he was thinking.

The young man suddenly softened his eyes as he stared at him. His beautiful face smiles.

As if deceiving a loud heart, my eyes were stripped from Medismerut and turned to Lionel once again.

"Then, did the Harlem hero become Lionel's demon?" (Akane)

"I can't do it because the reason I want to fall is…" I can't get the pleasure unless I rush into me.

"Even if I sleep with a girl, my lower body does not respond. That night with me was too intense It’s because you’re taking responsibility!”

"Well ..." (Akane)

"That's why I gave you a test to become a half-devil. If you can clear this, I will grant your wishes." (Lionel)

"What is a trial?" (Akane)

"That has to be committed by all my subordinates." (Lionel)

…… I pulled it.

Flirting with the refreshing voice and happy expression of Lionel, goose bumps suddenly rose throughout my arm hidden underneath my dress.

"If you take the fine spirits of the hero, it will raise the strength of your subordinates, and the hero will be dug up and filled with sexual desire. There is a benefit for both, isn't there a possibility of clearing? There are quite a lot of subordinates, and everyone's opponent is impossible.” (Lionel)

“By the way, the three of my fellows were all devoted to the heroes who were able to be transformed into heroes, and this one was also delicious!” (Lionel)

Well, the boy puffed up his chest.

"Well, don't you think I'm doing my best?" (Lionel)

"Yup" (Akane)



 Both eyes were shining brilliantly, seemingly saying ‘I want you to praise me, but can I praise this one ...?’


[1]shuraba


Important Announcement! (Edit: 5/29/20)

Starting next month, I will update twice a week now! Yey~ since I've stocked up a LOT of chapters ^^// i update Tuesday and Friday.

And if any of you are interested in reading ahead, please check out my patreon! if the goal of 5 patrons is reached, i will update 3 times in the month the goal is completed!

Comments

  1. So, Lionel integrated with the heroes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to admit I am not quite sure what Lionel did with the hero, but I can make some assumptions. You've been doing a pretty good job, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment